The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

No,not in religion...in the whole matter,in reasoning,in perception :wink2:

In 10 years you will look back and notice it,big time

Oh did you have brainwash sessions with God? :blink: How did that work?

Reasoning? There is nothing to reason. And by brainwashing, I mean a lot of things. I really dont want to start ofending people, so I wont.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heart emotionally and heart physically are two different things

If you wouldn't believe in ghosts to begin with,there wouldn't be any issue . In no way I want that to sound offensive,but what you believe kinda dictates one's life

i wasnt talking about emotionally at all with the heart i was talking physically

well im sorry i believe in ghosts and i dont feel its an issue i was just stating in what i believed in with out trying to get in an argument

dictates one's life?

*high fives* Exactly. Why does it ahve a factor to you Ioana, I wanna know.

See even with that you just proved me right...

You have the conviction that your age is a setback and that everyone sees that as a disability. You think everyone dismisses you just because of age

If you'd give me arguments I would treat you like an adult,but you tell me what anyone your age would tell me

As I said,it's the whole reasoning process

I give an argument and I get a response that is a bit naive (in general,not from you) ,so yes,age is a factor

Do your close relatives believe in God?

most of my relatives are dead so i have no idea and the ones who are alive i dont speak to

Reasoning? There is nothing to reason. And by brainwashing, I mean a lot of things. I really dont want to start ofending people, so I wont.

Who would you be offending?

I'm curious what happened

i wasnt talking about emotionally at all with the heart i was talking physically

well im sorry i believe in ghosts and i dont feel its an issue i was just stating in what i believed in with out trying to get in an argument

dictates one's life?

As in if I believe for example I will go to hell if I do <insert sin> I will not do it,thus it dictates how I live

If you believe in ghosts you are bound to see,hear,feel one at some point. It can influence you in many ways

Like buy or not buy a house because you feel there's something 'haunted' about it...there's a whole list,but I didn't just mean believing or not in ghosts

most of my relatives are dead so i have no idea and the ones who are alive i dont speak to

I'm sorry about that...

There's lots of things that can make you distrust things,people,ideas,and I'm sorry that you were so young when you were let down

As in if I believe for example I will go to hell if I do <insert sin> I will not do it,thus it dictates how I live

If you believe in ghosts you are bound to see,hear,feel one at some point. It can influence you in many ways

Like buy or not buy a house because you feel there's something 'haunted' about it...there's a whole list,but I didn't just mean believing or not in ghosts

the only way ghosts influence my life is i loose sleep at night because i get panic attacks because i know they are watching me, im not saying they are bad ghosts, they are just protecting me

All I am saying is that if it wasnt for religion, I think many problems would be fixed. That is my oppinion, but I am not saying that I am right. But let's not play innocent, you have 'sinned':bleh:

See even with that you just proved me right...

You have the conviction that your age is a setback and that everyone sees that as a disability. You think everyone dismisses you just because of age

If you'd give me arguments I would treat you like an adult,but you tell me what anyone your age would tell me

Arguments? What the heck am I telling you?

the only way ghosts influence my life is i loose sleep at night because i get panic attacks because i know they are watching me, im not saying they are bad ghosts, they are just protecting me

Must be hard... I mean I can only imagine how I'd feel knowing there's someone watching me

All I am saying is that if it wasnt for religion, I think many problems would be fixed. That is my oppinion, but I am not saying that I am right. But let's not play innocent, you have 'sinned':bleh:

I think if it wasn't for so many stupid things done in the name of some kind of religion ,many things would have gone better

But,to me,God and religion are different. I can believe in God without following who knows what rules that some Pope decided would come in handy during the Inquisition.

But,I believe that the things written in the Bible can help with clearing up things

I have? Care to elaborate?

Arguments? What the heck am I telling you?

Well something other than "God didn't answer my prayer thus he doesn't exist"

changing subject:mf_rosetinted:

whats your favorite thing about Luke?

Good one

Well,as I've said before,I first started liking him after hearing his songs. So it's basically the songs that made me wanna know more about him

Because I was sure the person that could write such amazing songs,would be great itself.

I didn't really know what he looked like to begin with :blush-anim-cl:

And really,I can't point out a physical feature that I like most,Luke you know you be my homie haha,but really don't make me pick

But I guess I like his eyes,they tell a lot

when I first heard 'Life Gets in the way' I was stuck on his page for days. I think I abused that poor player too much

As for the eyes,it was the obvious pick really,it's the thing that reflects a person the best

Plus his hands,but all pianists have really sensitive,gorgeous hands

well that was the initial song that got me started,and I still love it,but then came 'more than yesterday' and 'i'm just like him' and 'i'd count you twice' and the most recent 'album sleeves and eulogies' which really,I love so much.

It has really 'been there' at the right time on more than one occasion.it fits so well,it's such a beautiful song

I'm starting to praise it again haha

Well it's not really the softness,but the way they are used. they just have so much love for the music

I used to play piano,basically because one day I put my hand on the piano and my mom just went "woooo" ,cause at 8 my hand could cover more than an octave,so she figured my long fingures would come in handy :lol3:

But I always more of a sports kid,I always needed to feel my head pound and use up a lot of energy

Probably why I ended up drumming :lol3:

I played the flute for 4 years,1st to 4th grade

Was a bit of a tradition of our teacher,we got extra musical training for cultural purposes

Just the other day,some neighbour was exercising on his/her flute and it was the easiest song,but he kept playing it wrong. Had it went one for 10 more mins,I would have gone to give him a quick course in moving the fingers right

I played the flute for 4 years,1st to 4th grade

Was a bit of a tradition of our teacher,we got extra musical training for cultural purposes

Just the other day,some neighbour was exercising on his/her flute and it was the easiest song,but he kept playing it wrong. Had it went one for 10 more mins,I would have gone to give him a quick course in moving the fingers right

ive been playing since 6th grade and im going to be a senior in a couple of weeks so that makes it 6-7 years

im pretty good im not gonna lie:naughty:

i cant stand it when people are out of tune and getting all mad at the band teacher saying why is he yelling at me

I am fascinated when out of tune people tell me I'm out of tune,and with all do respect,I've had my hearing qualities checked an re-checked and it seems I'm not good at screwing up

And it's frustrating when I do like a second voice improv and some deaf genius starts complaining about how it's off tune :lol3:

I am fascinated when out of tune people tell me I'm out of tune,and with all do respect,I've had my hearing qualities checked an re-checked and it seems I'm not good at screwing up

And it's frustrating when I do like a second voice improv and some deaf genius starts complaining about how it's off tune :lol3:

if someone tells me im out of tune or that im playing something wrong that i know that im playing it right i give them this look like "are you serious"

:roftl::roftl: