The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know !She might be releasing her solo album soon.

She probably will ,but not just yet

So I'll miss her

I know how pissed you are too! :lmao::wub2::mf_rosetinted:

No I don't think so,you haven't really seen me sleep deprived,or overtrained yet

you should of seen me today when my mom came in my room early this morning and letting the dog run all over my bed:sneaky2:

i wasnt happy

Better than pulling the curtains with one quick move and blinding you

no not really, well yeah when ever he doesnt take his meds i lie and said he did:naughty: he has ADHD

haha, I could swear that my little bro had that too. :fisch: But he is quiet in schol, so he cant have it. but he does bounce off the walls at home.

haha, I could swear that my little bro had that too. :fisch: But he is quiet in schol, so he cant have it. but he does bounce off the walls at home.

well when iggy(my bro) takes his meds hes good but when he doesnt:shocked: i just wanna kill him:naughty:

i have my ways of making it happen:naughty::das:

the main reason i do it is to block out my moms voice in the morning :sneaky2:

I used to put pillows over my ears when I lived in a haunted house last year cuz I could hear voices and it freaked me out.

you lived in a haunted house!!!! thats creepy!!!:shocked:

It wasnt very haunted, but pretty haunted. Like once my stepmom saw someone walk into my room. and then once she heard a girl crying and thought it was me but when she asked me the next morning I was like "Wtf?"

It wasnt very haunted, but pretty haunted. Like once my stepmom saw someone walk into my room. and then once she heard a girl crying and thought it was me but when she asked me the next morning I was like "Wtf?"

:shocked::shocked:

i hate the feeling like someone is watching you but no one is there

i do believe in ghosts

:shocked::shocked:

i hate the feeling like someone is watching you but no one is there

i do believe in ghosts

I belive in ghosts/demons too. I dont think when you die you go to heaven. I think there is more to it then heaven and hell.

I belive in ghosts/demons too. I dont think when you die you go to heaven. I think there is more to it then heaven and hell.

Really? Do tell more

where do you go to? I for one don't think people go anywhere where they die,thus no ghosts

Really? Do tell more

where do you go to? I for one don't think people go anywhere where they die,thus no ghosts

I dunno really, its quite confusing. I dont really belive in religion, because I think its brainwashing to kids and the cause of a lot of problems. When kids dont belive what their parents belive usually that ends up bad, and obviously it causes bigger issues. It obviously gives you some hope in life to believe that when you die something happens, but until I die I wont know. I have seen creepy ghosts and crap, so I have to believe that. But had God answered my prayers? No. Have I seen God? No. So I cant believe things like that now.

i dont really know what happens to you when you die, but like Phunkygal said you will find out when you die so until i just live my life till the fullest

i feel that ghosts are real because when they are in a room i am in i can feel there presence