The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really know what happens to you when you die, but like Phunkygal said you will find out when you die so until i just live my life till the fullest

i feel that ghosts are real because when they are in a room i am in i can feel there presence

Do you know how powerful the brain is? If I set my mind I'm in a a haunted room,wanna bet I'll feel their presence and hear their steps too?

Exactly. Some day I will be in England like i have always wished.

same here just chilling in the ocean:roftl:

Do you know how powerful the brain is? If I set my mind I'm in a a haunted room,wanna bet I'll feel their presence and hear their steps too?

actually i do know how powerful the brain is

just because i say i can feel there presence doesn't mean im trying, i dont like that feeling and i wish i didnt feel there presence but i do

I dunno really, its quite confusing. I dont really belive in religion, because I think its brainwashing to kids and the cause of a lot of problems. When kids dont belive what their parents belive usually that ends up bad, and obviously it causes bigger issues. It obviously gives you some hope in life to believe that when you die something happens, but until I die I wont know. I have seen creepy ghosts and crap, so I have to believe that. But had God answered my prayers? No. Have I seen God? No. So I cant believe things like that now.

the have I seen God argument is quite old,and quite useless,as I can give you the old answer "do you see air? but you know it's there"

So you just see the bright side in believing you go somewhere after you die? What happens to the ones that supposedly go to hell then?

I think the US is a place where any kind of humanity has been lost,and Europe is in the process of doing the same.

You only believe in yourself,you only believe in your own powers and you think you are god-like when you get a bright idea. And really,that can't end well,and it de-humanizes people

I'm blessed to have been born in Romania,people still have respect for others,people still preserve some education from home,whereas you come to Germany and you see a retarded 14-year old yell at an old man because he bugged him in some only by him perceived way.

And to say you don't believe in God because he hasn't answered your prayers is the worse argument. You may as well stop believing in Mika,he never answered any of your messages either

Well if God is such a great person, but supposedly if you sin you go to hell, then why should I belive in him? It isnt a question of respect, its a question of what your oppinion is on religion. I think its useless to where you go when you die. Obviously it gives you faith/good principles, but I can rely on myself for that. I dont need religion for a happy life or to respect people. If people resepct me I resepct them, it hads nothing to do with age.

You can feel all you want but I believe in haunted stuff. I just do.

your brain depends on who the person is, if you have a disability like do, then my brain isnt as strong as others

Well if God is such a great person, but supposedly if you sin you go to hell, then why should I belive in him? It isnt a question of respect, its a question of what your oppinion is on religion. I think its useless to where you go when you die. Obviously it gives you faith/good principles, but I can rely on myself for that. I dont need religion for a happy life or to respect people. If people resepct me I resepct them, it hads nothing to do with age.

I'm not even gonna argue with that,I'll try talking to you in 5 years...

BUT, let's assume you are a great person,someone really screws with you,do ya go and hug them?

And what is your opinion on religion? is it the extremely personal decision that the whole continent has? The decision that was in no way influenced by trends,auto-sufficence or God complexes? The one that you don't need anything but yourself and you'll be a-ok?

See,if I were God,I wouldn't be so patient with the new and geniously improved humanity

I'm not standing up for religion per se,I'm standing up for the fact that God is out there and that he is worth believing in

your brain depends on who the person is, if you have a disability like do, then my brain isnt as strong as others

you gotta rephrase that for us non native english speakers

"if you have a disability like do" Do?

I'm not even gonna argue with that,I'll try talking to you in 5 years...

BUT, let's assume you are a great person,someone really screws with you,do ya go and hug them?

And what is your opinion on religion? is it the extremely personal decision that the whole continent has? The decision that was in no way influenced by trends or God complexes? The one that you don't need anything but yourself and you'll be a-ok?

See,if I were God,I wouldn't be so patient with the new and geniously improved humanity

I'm not standing up for religion per se,I'm standing up for the fact that God is out there and that he is worth believing in

you gotta rephrase that for us non native english speakers

"if you have a disability like do" Do?

if you have a disability like I do

Ioana, I don't have to belive in God to live a life, seriosuly. Life isn't about religion in my oppinion, its about being a good person and trying to improve the world for the better and about love.:wub2: God used to be in my life, and now that he's out, it hasn't changed me. Some people need God for faith/hope, but I can do that by myself. Dont say, 'if I was God' because the thing is that you aren't him.

you have to explain that...

But even so,the brain still is the most powerful tool in your body

my brain doesnt absorb things like normal people do it takes longer and i get confused a lot

i feel my tool in my body is my heart, you cant live without a heart but you can live without half a brain

my brain doesnt absorb things like normal people do it takes longer and i get confused a lot

i feel my tool in my body is my heart, you cant live without a heart but you can live without half a brain

And in my heart I belive in ghosts. I also belive in evil things, I cant call them demons because that would be technically linked to God. Who knows, maybe there is a God, but I am not revolving my life around it.

Ioana, I don't have to belive in God to live a life, seriosuly. Life isn't about religion in my oppinion, its about being a good person and trying to improve the world for the better and about love.:wub2: God used to be in my life, and now that he's out, it hasn't changed me. Some people need God for faith/hope, but I can do that by myself. Dont say, 'if I was God' because the thing is that you aren't him.

I am fascinated by american psychology really. Now add that you wanna be an astronaut and we're good

Why isn't he in your life anymore? I mean I don't go to church or anything like that,but he's not out of my life

That is the only thing that bothered you in all that?

As much as you don't like admitting it,age is a factor here...

Heart emotionally and heart physically are two different things

If you wouldn't believe in ghosts to begin with,there wouldn't be any issue . In no way I want that to sound offensive,but what you believe kinda dictates one's life

I am fascinated by american psychology really. Now add that you wanna be an astronaut and we're good

Why isn't he in your life anymore? I mean I don't go to church or anything like that,but he's not out of my life

That is the only thing that bothered you in all that?

As much as you don't like admitting it,age is a factor here...

i dont think age is a factor at all i havent believed in god since i was 7 and i understood it well

Age? haha, I have no idea how age is a facotr in religion.

and out of my life? I am not brainwashed by him anymore!

No,not in religion...in the whole matter,in reasoning,in perception :wink2:

In 10 years you will look back and notice it,big time

Oh did you have brainwash sessions with God? :blink: How did that work?

i dont think age is a factor at all i havent believed in god since i was 7 and i understood it well

As I said,it's the whole reasoning process

I give an argument and I get a response that is a bit naive (in general,not from you) ,so yes,age is a factor

Do your close relatives believe in God?