The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First one I went to was amazing,second one,even better...Amsterdam was bad...just bad

And I'm not blaming it on Mika in any way,but it was missing a lot of things...starting with Luke

i saw that the weather was bad:thumbdown:

thats good, well it least you went

Could have been bright and pick Madrid tho :naughty:

but the date wasn't doable,so yeah it was cool I went,got to see Amsterdam

Was screwed up without Luke tho

when I first heard 'Life Gets in the way' I was stuck on his page for days. I think I abused that poor player too much

I think the lot of us in this thread regularly abuse that poor player. :naughty:

Plus his hands,but all pianists have really sensitive,gorgeous hands

We need a high-fiving smiley. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that. :blush-anim-cl:

How about his taste in shoes? Before you all call me crazy, let me just say that the man has some seriously awesome shoes. There's just that something about dark jeans and white trainers... :blush-anim-cl:

if i could of gone i would of but it was expensive:blink:

I considered going to Madrid at the last minute. But then I realized it would be $1,700 CDN for a plane ticket, and sanity set in. Stupid sanity. :thumbdown:

Next year, though I am SO going to London. This will be me: :plane:

We need a high-fiving smiley. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that. :blush-anim-cl:

How about his taste in shoes? Before you all call me crazy, let me just say that the man has some seriously awesome shoes. There's just that something about dark jeans and white trainers... :blush-anim-cl:

You obviously missed a siggy I had :naughty:

Lukesiggy.jpg

You don't have to tell that to me,98% of my shoes are trainers :roftl: There is nothing more comfortable,plus,the right ones are the perfect choice for about any outfit

And really,if I would wear any type of heals my 6ft 1 would become a bit too much

So trust me,I appreciate a guy with proper nice trainers

Are you mad ?:roftl:or it was bad just because of Sunshine ?:mf_rosetinted:

well I got soaking wet 3 times,and didn't get much sleep,plus the city is tiny for a capital,and it reached a new cold limit in July

I have no idea. :lmao: I dont even remember the lyrics. Haha. I am so spacey today cuz I had to get up early. But hawt Anthony was on good morning america singing songs from RENT. so it was worth it.:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Luke should perform. screw not liking the spotlight. he should just do a private show for me.:mf_rosetinted:

I have no idea. :lmao: I dont even remember the lyrics. Haha. I am so spacey today cuz I had to get up early. But hawt Anthony was on good morning america singing songs from RENT. so it was worth it.:wub2:

Luke should perform. screw not liking the spotlight. he should just do a private show for me.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

i didnt wake up early today, 1:30:fisch:

Peeps do you think this guy look like Luke ?

l_042b927935f3d13e6f81e0931b2509c8.jpg

kinda, at the first glance:naughty:

Sorry, peeps, but does his guy look like Luke?

2319827523b57b7e170171746a469f28946603f.jpg

(sorry, :naughty: but the guy likes V-neck tees, doesnt he?)

:bleh: well, consider it a tip for aspiring fashion designers ...

a tiny hole can make a difference:naughty:

I see wax,tons of it :roftl:

I also see a trimmer ,if the wax ain't available :roftl:

I will never get why people will wear V necks,low V necks when they know fringe is come pop out