The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well im guessing when girls wear V necks its to show of there goodies :das::roftl:

the unhaired goodies that is

here you go:wink2:

lukeforphunky.png

Good one :roftl:

he looks so serious, like hes waiting for something:naughty:

For the funeral to be over? I don't know what you call them,but like in 6 feet under,those guys

From the I-swear-I'm-not-a-stalker-but-you-really-have-to-see-this file...

Wait for 6:10. Trust me. :naughty:

:roftl: Well for the first part (I am writing while at 2:00 or around) he looks just as fascinated as House,it's just great watching :lol3:

moving on

Luke likes He-Man, lead singing dude likes She-Ra...what does that tell us?

AND,most important of all,where was he when I needed to do the hand thing for a damn sports exam in school? :mf_rosetinted:

I eventually got it,but as you can see,long people need high ceilings to do it properly

And , Luke,very impressive but I can do 'push-ups' like that too ,someone just hold my legs so I don't fall over :roftl:

you must be looking around Mikagazmic then :naughty:...

I abandoned that zone,to much drooling over the same pic

:roftl: Well for the first part (I am writing while at 2:00 or around) he looks just as fascinated as House,it's just great watching :lol3:

moving on

Luke likes He-Man, lead singing dude likes She-Ra...what does that tell us?

AND,most important of all,where was he when I needed to do the hand thing for a damn sports exam in school? :mf_rosetinted:

I eventually got it,but as you can see,long people need high ceilings to do it properly

And , Luke,very impressive but I can do 'push-ups' like that too ,someone just hold my legs so I don't fall over :roftl:

Haha. You should have seen when I needed to do something like that in gym last year. but i had to do it on those two ring-things and i fell flat on my face. :lmao: My gym teacher was like 'Um...nice effort Breana?:blink:'

Haha. You should have seen when I needed to do something like that in gym last year. but i had to do it on those two ring-things and i fell flat on my face. :lmao: My gym teacher was like 'Um...nice effort Breana?:blink:'

:naughty::naughty:

its least you tried

:naughty::naughty:

its least you tried

You should see me, I really cant belive I got an A- in gym, that is how horrible i am. when we have to jump rope i always trip. its really embarassing. but to think of it, i am not good at anything to do with gym. :lmao:

You should see me, I really cant belive I got an A- in gym, that is how horrible i am. when we have to jump rope i always trip. its really embarassing. but to think of it, i am not good at anything to do with gym. :lmao:

thats why i took during the summer, its easier and only took 3 weeks:naughty:

but my teacher threatened to give me an F because i didnt know how to do jumping jacks, he was all in my face, but i was laughing so thats probably why he was so mad, he made me do 10 before i went on the track:naughty: