The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

It's kindof graphic, but i just had a good cry about it, so I'm set.

awww :huglove: You have an overactive imagination during the day so it will happen when you're sleeping too.

And, btw, I'm good thanks :wink2::bleh: hahaha

wub you :wub2:

Goodnight :bye:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww :huglove: You have an overactive imagination during the day so it will happen when you're sleeping too.

And, btw, I'm good thanks :wink2::bleh: hahaha

wub you :wub2:

Goodnight :bye:

Yeah, I'll tell you on msn another day as to not disturb the auseome aussies. BTW we watched our lips are sealed (ft mk and a) yesterday and there's a place called luna park or something that looked like a mika thing!!!!

excitement.

:lmfao: Mean.

Okay, goodnight bumblebee tuna :wub2:

Did MK & A film that in Australia??

Luna park is an adventure park and I have said it before.. The entrance looks alot like Mika's open mouthed clown stage..

http://www.world-guides.com/images/melbourne/melbourne_child_luna_park.jpg

I'm sure he uses these visual similarities cos he hates me :sad:

*really leaves* :bleh:

Luna park is an adventure park and I have said it before.. The entrance looks alot like Mika's open mouthed clown stage..

*really leaves* :bleh:

Yeah! It says so on the cover, plus they has hot aussies in it.

:lmfao: he hates me too, pookum. He hates me too.

I have so many assignments! I just looked at the stuff for ONE of my classes and I have 2 exams, a group case study oral presentation, a group 1000-word poster (hw can you even fit 1000 words on a poster?) and a 2000 word something (I already forgot what). And I hate group stuff ... and speeches.

:

Posters they usually make equivalent to a certain amount of words... you can use diagrams and things as well, as long as the poster as a whole conveys the information that is equivalent to a 1000 words (at least thats how it works in my course... might not be the same there)...

Its weird, yes, and hard to determine... but it works :naughty:

So, like, you know how I said school starts next week?

Yeah, so I guess it started this week:

:roftl::roftl:It could only be you, OKD :rolls_eyes:

And the camera :rolls_eyes:

But sorry to hear about not getting the ducklings

Anyone Into Aussie Yodelling ??!!! Denton ... Abc ... Now !!! 10pm !!

My mum liked Frank Ifield :wink2:

I'm sure I was going to quote lots more stuff, but OMG there were pages and pages to read. You haven't talked this much for ages:shocked:

Look, look, my first MQ in ages! I finally have a bit of free time...most of which will be spent waiting for this *shudders* WINDOWS '98 computer to catch up....

Yes you did :naughty:

:lmao:

Awesome :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Yer. Good old English weather. I'd forgotten how lovely it is...

COO COO KA CHOO!

Hey, someone else who thinks it's coo coo ka choo! On all the lyrics I've seen, it says 'goo goo ga joob'. How stupid is that?

Howdy Doody ERrrrrrrrgggghhh ! :cowboy:

Howdy doody HK :P

DAUGHTAHHHH!!!! :wub2:

MOTHAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Hello to any lurkers...

I got a spiderman watch for £2 in a charity shop today.

I have so many assignments! I just looked at the stuff for ONE of my classes and I have 2 exams, a group case study oral presentation, a group 1000-word poster (hw can you even fit 1000 words on a poster?) and a 2000 word something (I already forgot what). And I hate group stuff ... and speeches.

Sounds fairly standard for the kind of assignments I had to do... (I hated group stuff also...)

Or maybe it's too far back in your memory *runs away*

Grrrrr:sneaky2:

CD, I think you were a weirdo. Come on, the entire MFC were/are weirdos. Maybe there just wasn't a weirdo group in your school, you were probably the only one, hence the group changing. Go you! :naughty:

You're so flattering OKD. No wonder I love you:mf_rosetinted:

I showed the pics of Paris to my son on the day of the concert and we both said "Gee that looks like Luna Park", which we went to when he was a little tacker and we were down in Melbourne for a friend's wedding. Then I saw you write it somewhere (don't remember which thread) and thought "I see I'm not the only one".

Morning, I am stuck here this morning unless I want to drive to DH's work, cause he has my handbag in his car :thumbdown: I am hoping that was an accident!

Doesn't matter, I just cleaned out his account to pay a $900 electricity bill :naughty:

And PMSL cause I am supposed to take DS 8 for a bloodtest, and now he can do it when he gets home - he won't like that, but at least he won't have to entertain DD2 at the same time (as I would have to)

Am I calling us autistic, well I suppose I was but I don't believe that, I was told by dr that she thinks everyone has Asperger's to some extent though, just for most of us its not enough to be an issue.

I also found out the other day that one of the big differences between asperger's and autism (as well as others of course) is that with Asperger's there is no learning delay.

So lets just say its the Asperger's in us then.

Am I calling us autistic, well I suppose I was but I don't believe that, I was told by dr that she thinks everyone has Asperger's to some extent though, just for most of us its not enough to be an issue.

I also found out the other day that one of the big differences between asperger's and autism (as well as others of course) is that with Asperger's there is no learning delay.

So lets just say its the Asperger's in us then.

I was only teasing you. Did you see my lemon chiffon coloured comment?

Actually, we were told something similar by the devopmental psychologist. That everybody falls on the Autism spectrum somewhere and it's only once you get to a certain place on the spectrum that the traits of it become noticeable enough and interfere with life enough to warrant a diagnosis.

The Asperger's genes? Yeah (hope there wasn't another I missed)

A friend sent me a Mika tour poster (like the one in your sig) as a secret santa gift (pretty awesome hey, and its someone i have never met!!!)

Anyway I had it right up the top of my wardrobe in the most secure location I could find.

I just found it on my bedroom floor covered in Sticky Christmas Labels!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRGHHH!!!!

Cause they had just been stuck on I was able to get most of them off with out damage.

I felt that hanging it on the wall would be pushing it too far with DH but I just had a great idea, if I hang it in DD11's room I can go in and look at it and DH wont get jealous :D

(so crazy that here I am in my 30's with less freedom than I had as a child - is it supposed to be like that)

I WANT MY OWN BEDROOM AGAIN!!!!

Twatty!! have you read back at all. Obviously not otherwise you would've read what I wrote about Tyra Banks.. :fisch:

Do you honestly think I read the 30 or so new pages added to this thread daily? Nuh-uh. So, care to fill me in? :fisch:

As for Tyra Banks: is her rack real? I was watching America's Next Top Model last night in a sedating anti-histamine haze and they seemed larger than life. So did her hair but that's probably just a ridiculous amount of hair spray. But I'm starting to see the trend now: the bigger your boobs are the bigger your hair should be to make you look less unnaturally disproportionate. *sage nod*

One night might be easier to arrange :naughty:

Say yes, say yes, say yes. Now that GC looks unlikely for me I need a new light at the end of the tunnel, something to look forward to at the end of a 13 week semester + 3 week exam period. Beach bumming and crashing at your place would be just the thing. :cheerful_h4h:

The Asperger's genes? Yeah (hope there wasn't another I missed)

A friend sent me a Mika tour poster (like the one in your sig) as a secret santa gift (pretty awesome hey, and its someone i have never met!!!)

Anyway I had it right up the top of my wardrobe in the most secure location I could find.

I just found it on my bedroom floor covered in Sticky Christmas Labels!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRGHHH!!!!

Cause they had just been stuck on I was able to get most of them off with out damage.

I felt that hanging it on the wall would be pushing it too far with DH but I just had a great idea, if I hang it in DD11's room I can go in and look at it and DH wont get jealous :D

(so crazy that here I am in my 30's with less freedom than I had as a child - is it supposed to be like that)

I WANT MY OWN BEDROOM AGAIN!!!!

:roftl::roftl:

Does DH know it's yours? If so, he may see through your subtle ploy. Who defaced it? I mean, how did it get down and who stuck the stickers on?

Maybe there was something in the old system of having separate bedrooms?

I know, I know! You need to tell him that he snores reeeeeaaallly badly and that you have to have your own room cos you can't sleep! How's that?

Yeah! It says so on the cover, plus they has hot aussies in it.

:lmfao: he hates me too, pookum. He hates me too.

I'm ashamed to admit I may have seen part of it. :blush-anim-cl:

He hates us both schnookums.. We soooo deserve it though.

*points to your custom user title*:wub2:

Hey, someone else who thinks it's coo coo ka choo! On all the lyrics I've seen, it says 'goo goo ga joob'. How stupid is that?

hey! I think it's Coo Coo ka Choo too!!

MOTHAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

DAUGHTAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

I got a spiderman watch for £2 in a charity shop today.

Score! :punk:

Do you honestly think I read the 30 or so new pages added to this thread daily? Nuh-uh. So, care to fill me in?

:sneaky2: *points down*

Twatty, you'll never believe what's on Tyra Banks show right now..

They are scientifically proving that gaydar's exist.. :bleh:

As for Tyra Banks: is her rack real? I was watching America's Next Top Model last night in a sedating anti-histamine haze and they seemed larger than life. So did her hair but that's probably just a ridiculous amount of hair spray. But I'm starting to see the trend now: the bigger your boobs are the bigger your hair should be to make you look less unnaturally disproportionate. *sage nod*

So if we tease our hair up our boobs will look smaller? Flat hair when Mika comes everyone!! FLAT HAIR! :naughty:

So if we tease our hair up our boobs will look smaller? Flat hair when Mika comes everyone!! FLAT HAIR! :naughty:

I think that if I teased my hair up my boobs would still look big but in addition my hair would look stupid, but maybe big hair would make me stand out amongst all the other big boobed girls with flat hair :blink:

Chickadee, yes he knows its mine, but he doesn't go into DD's room lol.

Good afterDOODY Kelz !! :bye::naughty:

Have you checked your email yet ?? :wink2:

Checking it now *zhhz*

Hi all!

Kelz, I've answered om AMF... Let me know if you think it was out of line.

Hey!

Replied already :wink2:

I think that if I teased my hair up my boobs would still look big but in addition my hair would look stupid, but maybe big hair would make me stand out amongst all the other big boobed girls with flat hair :blink:

Don't worry, the boob joke was a long running joke we have here. :wink2:

I don't know if you already know, but Mika has a thing for cleavages.

:sneaky2: *points down*

Is the Tyra Banks show on pay TV?

No, I didn't say that big boobs look smaller with big hair, I said they look less disproportionate. Therefore the converse is that flat hair doesn't distract from the disproportion of big boobs. It's also implicit that the boobs must already big, if they're small hair will not affect them. (How matter-of-fact. :bleh: )

Anyway, I'm tired of the "when Mika comes", even when they're just jokingly said. They just remind me that ain't happening any time soon. :ap_rosetinted:

A little too pedant today are we? :rolls_eyes:

I took disproportionate to meaning too big or too small looking for her frame.

With big hair balancing out big boobs I assumed that meant the boobs appeared smaller. Optical illusion.. etc

HK, it's your turn!!

Hello everyone!

Goo Goo Ga Joob?! It sounds nothing like that! How silly.

hey! I think it's Coo Coo ka Choo too!!

I too thought it was Luna Park & I too thought it was Coo Coo Ka Choo .

Yay! All of us Coo Coo Ka Choo'ers must band together!