The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

Heya evil Step Daughtaahhh...

And sorry Kelz for missing your exit on msn, stupid dogs escaped and I had to go macgyver up their escaping point/use random pieces of objects found within a 5 foot radius to ensure they don't escape from it again....

And this is how the repay me for walking them for once :sneaky2:

(its an old hole, they just find new ways to escape it :naughty:)

So how is everyone?

Hey evil Step Mothaahhh!

Use lots of logs and old tires...those block holes well.:naughty:

I'm good, how are you?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!

Mothaaaaahhhh!!!!!

England is...grey and cloudy :rolls_eyes: Of course. No sign of Rufus yet, unfortunately, but it has recently been proven to me that guys my age CAN be hot...:das:

They just don't inhabit BC, apparently.

Make sure to keep an eye out. He'll show up when you least expect it! :naughty:

Guess who has a new song

:bow::wub2:

The background music at the beginning (the circus noises, etc) is the exact same clip used on Queen's 'Brighton Rock'!

I like this one though. How old is Dolly now? 103? :naughty:

Hello everyone!

Make sure to keep an eye out. He'll show up when you least expect it! :naughty:

The background music at the beginning (the circus noises, etc) is the exact same clip used on Queen's 'Brighton Rock'!

I like this one though. How old is Dolly now? 103? :naughty:

Hi SD!! How are you?

Yeah, around that. And still gorgeous.:bleh:

:offtopic:wen i get headaches i am suppost to drink water, i was thirsty too, do i decided to fill up a 62 ouce jug bottle thing of water, just finished it. it was too mych water:puke:

:shocked: 62 oz.....yikes. Don't be like that lady who died in the Hold Your Wee for a Wii contest!

Hello! I'm tired, yet pretty happy. I just want to go to sleep though, instead of doing homework. What about you?

Haha, yes she is.

Poo, stupid homework. I'm glad I'm done with that for now.

I'm just hanging out. Should probably be going to sleep soon too, since it's midnight, but I'm wide awake.

omg i know! that was my radio station that held that contest! they all got fired! lol

Really?! We were talking about that for a week! It's made everyone paranoid; we kept leaving class to pee because we were afraid to hold it.

They all got fired? But it wasn't their fault she died...they didn't force her to do anything.:blink:

Morning / Evening / Night (covers every angle) all Aussie and related types:thumb_yello:

8 oclock on a rainy UK morning , every time I sneeze Im infecting an office full of people .. appropriate smiley ..... :puking: .. mmm <takes note we need a sneeze smiley>

Morning, Freds!

Ick...allergies?

*makes you wear a medical mask next time you visit*

Poo, stupid homework. I'm glad I'm done with that for now.

I'm just hanging out. Should probably be going to sleep soon too, since it's midnight, but I'm wide awake.

Really?! We were talking about that for a week! It's made everyone paranoid; we kept leaving class to pee because we were afraid to hold it.

They all got fired? But it wasn't their fault she died...they didn't force her to do anything.:blink:

haha really? ya well they would probally lose listeners if they kept them on. and personally i liked the old ones better. the new ppl are like http://endonline.com/pages/1847883.php?

Morning / Evening / Night (covers every angle) all Aussie and related types:thumb_yello:

8 oclock on a rainy UK morning , every time I sneeze Im infecting an office full of people .. appropriate smiley ..... :puking: .. mmm <takes note we need a sneeze smiley>

aww hope u arent sick

I am fed up with DH, but that is nothing new lol. He has gone off for a drive :thumbdown: PITA

I am really good :D

Ah, well, they can be a bit thick-headed sometimes...I certainly sympathize with you.

Well, that's good to hear! Hope all the kids are well!

haha really? ya well they would probally lose listeners if they kept them on. and personally i liked the old ones better. the new ppl are like http://endonline.com/pages/1847883.php?

aww hope u arent sick

Yeah, I suppose I understand that.

They look kinda strange. It's mean to say faces for radio, but...:fisch:

Uppp no hayfever season here is June! thats well gone ... now its cold and chest infection

What do you mean wear mask :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Im off coughing around the threads

Eek! Even worse and more contagious!:yikes:

*follows you through the threads and sprays disinfectant in your wake*:naughty:

Hope you get well soon!

Yeah, I suppose I understand that.

They look kinda strange. It's mean to say faces for radio, but...:fisch:

ya lol

OT. AGAIN: my face has been so washed out all day, but i am freakinwhite. and idk, yesterday i had a bit of a temp. and a small one today too. but this is even way too white for me!

:offtopic:wen i get headaches i am suppost to drink water, i was thirsty too, do i decided to fill up a 62 ouce jug bottle thing of water, just finished it. it was too mych water

:yikes: You DRANK your bath ???!!! :lmfao::wink2:

Hiya, SK!

How are you?

*makes mental note not to expect aussie bbq before 7 in the morning*:naughty:

Hehehe ... unless you have been having an allnighter !! :naughty::bleh:

I had the flu in January and it was disgusting, the residual chest infection lasted TWO MONTHS and about 3 courses of antibiotics!!!!! I had a flu shot in May and have only had really slight colds since. I don't know if its the bad flu or the immunisation that have helped me to stay well.

Hiya Soy ! :huglove: I'm enjoying Winter ! Rain & fire ... you know , atmosphere etc.

Its beginning to be nearly spring here.... I like the sunshine

Hey evil Step Mothaahhh!

Use lots of logs and old tires...those block holes well.:naughty:

I'm good, how are you?

I used a bed frame, ft lots of wood and a wooden pallet... it works for now

I'm good as well...enjoying the brief sunshine :wink2:

ya lol

OT. AGAIN: my face has been so washed out all day, but i am freakinwhite. and idk, yesterday i had a bit of a temp. and a small one today too. but this is even way too white for me!

Hmmm....I wonder what that could be. I'm white today as well, but then again, I'm always deathly pale.:bleh:

Has it been cool outside? Maybe lack of circulation?

:yikes: You DRANK your bath ???!!! :lmfao::wink2:

Hehehe ... unless you have been having an allnighter !! :naughty::bleh:

:lmfao:

Haha, in that case, I'll make some while the rest of you slowly recover from our night of drinking.

Hmmm....I wonder what that could be. I'm white today as well, but then again, I'm always deathly pale.:bleh:

Has it been cool outside? Maybe lack of circulation?

:lmfao:

no its been the same temp. idk. im terrible tho. my friend makes fun of me for being pale. but if she saw me like this, she would go crazy, and putting makeup on, cuz she says *no guy wants to date a pale girl*