Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

I love your siggie!

I love it too.. When Twatty finally logs in (later tonight) she'll worship it..

And I don't think there is... but I find it a wee bit weird seeing Snape kissing someone... but it's a good weird... :das:

hahaha.. There was one for Bono .. Actually not sure if there is one for JBJ.. Must look..

Oooooh... curious!

Nothing major..

Must find out about that!

it's sick.. very, very sick.

I'm back just did my ironing and my violin practice.

arghh.. Housework. Must do some myself shortly.

How long have you played the violin?

I do come here a lot, at least a couple of times a week, but don't know what to post cause the conversations are swirling around and I feel lost.

Best to just dive right in like today. :wink2:

I have 5 kids so I am pretty busy. Kids take over the computer in school holidays and most evenings.

Doesn't surprise me. My niece will be here later and she'll take over a computer within 10 minutes of being here. They're quick - damn quick :naughty:

I am very obsessed, believe me, I have Mika playing constantly (when my husband lets me) and know all the words to all his songs that are anywhere not just on the cd.

Ahh, that's good to hear. :thumb_yello: Do you like any other music too?

Anyone who knows me IRL would be ROFL that I am trying to convince others of my obsession.

:roftl: Sorry, I didn't mean that you weren't obsessed - just not as obsessed as some fans that are here already (As you would know :naughty:)

:tears: and now I need to go and pick the kids up from school

Does that mean?? awwwww.. little buggers.. send them to night school :naughty:

*pats you*

It's ok. Get on whenever you can.

God knows we'll still be on.:naughty:

HA!!! you, the Absentee Beastie Child (ABC :roftl:)

pffftt..

It's good you are back though.

*HUGS TIGHTLY!!*

yes I used caps to emphasise my grip..

HA!!! you, the Absentee Beastie Child (ABC :roftl:)

pffftt..

It's good you are back though.

*HUGS TIGHTLY!!*

yes I used caps to emphasise my grip..

:lmfao: I'm still officially not here, but can't be bothered to post a return thread. If you can't tell I'm back by the posting, then sign up for the thepthial olympics.

*hears ribs crack from grip*

It's good to be back.:wub2:

*EDIT* I'm still here, CD, but I'm leaving in about five minutes. The ABC needs some Z's. (bah-dum chish!:naughty:)

:lmfao: I'm still officially not here, but can't be bothered to post a return thread. If you can't tell I'm back by the posting, then sign up for the thepthial olympics.

I'm not sure that I see the point of posting a return thread, but, hey, to each their own...

All right. I'm back!

I'll log in to the other thing....

thing?? :boxed: It's just a thing to you??

*hmph* :naughty:

And now you've all taken off again!

Well, I'll be hanging around, trying to do housework in amidst all the fast and furious conversation happening in here (:mf_rosetinted:).

Kelz, are you still invisible or just not here?

No, I'm invincible..

oh .. hahahahahah!! you're so funneh.

Mission accomplished. :wub2:

*EDIT* I'm still here, CD, but I'm leaving in about five minutes. The ABC needs some Z's. (bah-dum chish!:naughty:)

ABCZEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy now?

Got your edit in this one... OK, sleep tight! :bye:

Oh, I think you can be totally obsessed with Mika without being a huge poster.

I started playing the violin when I was about about 10 but stopped after a couple of years, I couldn't really get comfortable with it. I started playing again now that my daughter is in lessons and its just so much easier this time round (I think one prob was that I had a full size one and it was too big for me back then)

I like lots of music, but Mika is the only one I just can't get enough of.

I need to go again now cause DS16 is going on a camp and I have to help prepare then drop him there. I had to wake DD 2 up from her nap to pick them up from school and now she is cranky. DD 12 is bugging me to get off the computer so she can get on. DS 8 wants me for something and DS 5 is crying cause he can't get his shirt buttons undone (DS 16 is now helping him).

I don't like posting anything too personal here, cause even though its in the members section, there are so many members and they really could be anyone :shocked:

So am I allowed to joing the aussie site or not? I suppose I will just register and see what happens - after I sort these kids out of course :naughty:

Oh, I think you can be totally obsessed with Mika without being a huge poster.

I started playing the violin when I was about about 10 but stopped after a couple of years, I couldn't really get comfortable with it. I started playing again now that my daughter is in lessons and its just so much easier this time round (I think one prob was that I had a full size one and it was too big for me back then)

I like lots of music, but Mika is the only one I just can't get enough of.

I need to go again now cause DS16 is going on a camp and I have to help prepare then drop him there. I had to wake DD 2 up from her nap to pick them up from school and now she is cranky. DD 12 is bugging me to get off the computer so she can get on. DS 8 wants me for something and DS 5 is crying cause he can't get his shirt buttons undone (DS 16 is now helping him).

I don't like posting anything too personal here, cause even though its in the members section, there are so many members and they really could be anyone :shocked:

So am I allowed to joing the aussie site or not? I suppose I will just register and see what happens - after I sort these kids out of course :naughty:

God you really sound like you've got your hands full! I'm glad I just have DS8 and DD3!

hey, what about joining the petition? We're trying to get Mika to come back to Aus and also tour the Pacific and Asia...

Teegs!:wub2:

Thanks, but credit for the picture goes to Fmbm ft. words added by OkD.:bleh:

It's bloody awesome! And Zoe laughed at it too!

I love it too.. When Twatty finally logs in (later tonight) she'll worship it..

hahaha.. There was one for Bono .. Actually not sure if there is one for JBJ.. Must look..

That she will...

I'll have to look for it... I'm pretty sure I've seen it already...

I don't see why not... then again I'm not admin... :naughty:

I'm not sure that I see the point of posting a return thread, but, hey, to each their own...

*EDIT* Damn, I keep deleting my talking to you.:naughty: What I was saying was that there is no point in posting a return thread in my case, which is my point.:bleh:

It was rather pompous of me to post a leaving thread in the first place. My ego is still flying high from it.

thing?? :boxed: It's just a thing to you??

*hmph* :naughty:

No, I'm invincible..

oh .. hahahahahah!! you're so funneh.

Mission accomplished. :wub2:

ABCZEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy now?

And don't you forget it. *sarcasm goes right overhead without being noticed by the oafish american*

Yes, yes I am.:biggrin2:

And now I'm really off to bed. Goonie Dightey.

I didn't mean the AMF. I'm not insulting your baby.

:roftl:

Yes, yes I am.

And now I'm really off to bed. Goonie Dightey.

You are the short version of the alphabet now. :naughty:

Goonie Dightey :bye:

*wanders in*

Kelzy, where are you? :tears:

The MSN thing won't work :no:

I'm here .. Have you restarted your comp??

I'll see if I can find a better download.. :fisch:

I couldn't get her on there either

I'm not logged in :naughty:

Just cause of all the talk of I'm Too Sexy...

U2 is too sexy...

And this one is just... awwwww...

Oh nice.. *clicks*

Well I registered :mf_rosetinted: will wait and see.

Darn it, now I am gonna be late.

*closes all windows to avoid temptation*

:naughty:

Bye Sweet Knees:bye:

Are you sure you want to get to know us Aussies better?

cos that means getting sucked into MFC!!! Temptation gets the better of me aaaalll the time!