The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

Wow! That would be awesome! Make sure to tell us all about it (even though it's not for a few months)!

I love Alan Rickman. I was just watching 'Sense and Sensibility' last night.

Dont expect too much :blink:. We are just planning to go to Leicester Square to see the red carpet. But there will be hundreds of people there before we turn up (as I have to work until 6PM :boxed: ) and so... but it'll definitely be an experience :wub2:. Daniel Radcliffe :das:.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::lmao::floor::clap:

Briilliant!!!

You haz your fatherrgghhhs skilllz

:floor: Did you seriously just write that? You are a GENIUS!!

:blush-anim-cl:You guys are too kind. It probably would've been much better if I hadn't been going off the top of my head. Maybe gotten a few rough drafts, spent some time on it, and it would have been much improved.

Then again, maybe not. Odes to the MFC aren't exactly fine literature.:naughty:

My own personal online bodyguard!!:ninja: Why do I need this stick then?

Stick? Stick? I thought you were carrying a baguette ready for lunch:naughty:

I love Alan Rickman. I was just watching 'Sense and Sensibility' last night.

Alan Rickman (swoon). It's the voice I think.

ZOMG! Did you know that it rained fish here today? Crazy, I know. True story, though.

Raining catfish and dogfish then? :fisch:

Then again, maybe not. Odes to the MFC aren't exactly fine literature.:naughty:

(ahem)

I wandered lonely as a cloud

That floats on high o'er vales and hills

When all at once I saw a crowd,

A host of rabid Mika fans waiting to get into the next gig

(William McGonagall eat your heart out)

To blog or not to blog, that is the question

O Western wind,when wilt thou blow

That the small wind down can rain?

And rain it rain it rain it rain

(ahem)

I wandered lonely as a cloud

That floats on high o'er vales and hills

When all at once I saw a crowd,

A host of rabid Mika fans waiting to get into the next gig

(William McGonagle eat your heart out)

That's that bloody Daffodil poem! Hubby and I were talking about it the other night (can't even remember the reason) and neither of us could remember who wrote it...

Oh, hang on I remember why it came up! It was something to do with a Terry Pratcthett quote... Anyway, how come I haven't seen you in my Ook! thread yet Silver?

Sweet dreams Kelzy

:toot:Wendi in the Aussie Thread!!! :toot:

OkD - instead of impact we can use Trebuchet MS (Threebucket?? :naughty: )

You guys are too kind. It probably would've been much better if I hadn't been going off the top of my head. Maybe gotten a few rough drafts, spent some time on it, and it would have been much improved.

Then again, maybe not. Odes to the MFC aren't exactly fine literature.

Just like story writing in the PPR - The weirder the better :naughty:

Stick? Stick? I thought you were carrying a baguette ready for lunch

:roftl:

It's a baguette gone hard - watch out for the mouldy green bits.

Alan Rickman (swoon). It's the voice I think.

Is there any celebrity that HASN'T got a video tribute on YT with that song?? :roftl:

O Western wind,when wilt thou blow

That the small wind down can rain?

And rain it rain it rain it rain

:lmfao: Brilliant.

Heya Kelz :bye:

A particular person we were talking about yesterday just pissed me off with yet another example of their rudeness. isn't that nice..

MSN? I have to go in half an hour though.

A particular person we were talking about yesterday just pissed me off with yet another example of their rudeness. isn't that nice..

MSN? I have to go in half an hour though.

Charming!

I'd love to but I have to go in four minutes. I have a meeting at son's school to do with funding for him at high school next year. V important!

Will you be around later? I'll be back about 3:15pm.

Oh and you're still in invisible mode...

Hello hello.

I want to get to know some of my fellow aussies. Its so hard cause with limited time I feel lost in the huuuuge threads here.

I am in Goulburn NSW, I have no IRL friends who appreciate my Mika obsession and my DH, well I am treading on thin ice there PMSL

I can't do MSN style chatting cause it takes too much of my attention from my kids and housework.

Is there more of a Aussie only fan club anywhere?

Hello hello.

I want to get to know some of my fellow aussies. Its so hard cause with limited time I feel lost in the huuuuge threads here.

I am in Goulburn NSW, I have no IRL friends who appreciate my Mika obsession and my DH, well I am treading on thin ice there PMSL

I can't do MSN style chatting cause it takes too much of my attention from my kids and housework.

:shocked:

My dear, have you never heard of the AMF? Find a post of Kelzy's somewhere in this thread and click on the AMF link in her siggy. It's all aussies all the time!!:thumb_yello:

:shocked:

My dear, have you never heard of the AMF? Find a post of Kelzy's somewhere in this thread and click on the AMF link in her siggy. It's all aussies all the time!!:thumb_yello:

Artsy, Sweet Knees joined right after me, but hasn't really been here all that much, so I really doubt she would know about it.

Thanks for putting up the link for her...

Hey Sweet Knees! Reeeealllly long time, no see!

(Actually AMF is not quite all Aussies all the time. There's often nobody else there when I go in and we do have people from other countries on there...)

Hello hello.

Hello. :bye:

That's cool. Just whenever you find the time to get on MFC call past the Aussie thread which is now permanently in the members only section.

That's a pity, I can't understand why people don't be more accepting of other peoples music tastes. You're hardly obsessive if you are barely on here.

We don't all MSN chat to each other. Most of the chatting happens here.

Yes there is. I am part of the Admin. I don't mean to sound rude, but I'll be honest and say that it's for well-established Mikamite friendships.

So it would be great to see you here more first so that we get to know each other.

And I see you've already logged off..

Bother Bother Bother?

Nope, though I do like that one! I'm pretty sure musicfreak had it as her avvie for a bit...

It's

I got all excited and thought it must be some thing ft. one of my husbands or a hottie scottie.... was soooo not expecting that! My side hurts.

Sorry... but it is funny!

At least thats the plan so far

*insert fangurl-smiley* "Oh, MR RICKMAN - ALAN! - *faints* :stretcher:"

But if that happens, I'm sure he'd be a gentleman and help you up :das:...

Dont expect too much. We are just planning to go to Leicester Square to see the red carpet. But there will be hundreds of people there before we turn up (as I have to work until 6PM) and so... but it'll definitely be an experience.

That it will be... Alan Rickman :das:

:blush-anim-cl:You guys are too kind. It probably would've been much better if I hadn't been going off the top of my head. Maybe gotten a few rough drafts, spent some time on it, and it would have been much improved.

Then again, maybe not. Odes to the MFC aren't exactly fine literature.

:lmfao:

I love your siggie!

Wendi in the Aussie Thread!!!

OkD - instead of impact we can use Trebuchet MS (Threebucket??)

Is there any celebrity that HASN'T got a video tribute on YT with that song??

YAYNESS!

And I don't think there is... but I find it a wee bit weird seeing Snape kissing someone... but it's a good weird... :das:

Oooooh... curious!

*vows never to ride a greyhound bus*

I know eh! And then 'acts of canoblism' were involved. *throws up a little*

:jawdrop:

Must find out about that!

Hello hello.

Hi there Sweet Knees!

I would just start with coming in here... join in the convos and you'll get to know us pretty well...

I'm back just did my ironing and my violin practice.

I do come here a lot, at least a couple of times a week, but don't know what to post cause the conversations are swirling around and I feel lost.

I have 5 kids so I am pretty busy. Kids take over the computer in school holidays and most evenings.

I am very obsessed, believe me, I have Mika playing constantly (when my husband lets me) and know all the words to all his songs that are anywhere not just on the cd.

Anyone who knows me IRL would be ROFL that I am trying to convince others of my obsession.