The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty... I better go and get ready for Franklins... yep, I'm going back... I quit teaching, and I'm back at Frankies... :boxed:

Talk later...

Later Teegs:bye:

hi! wats up?

Not too much really... Trying to get up the enthusiasm to get off the pc and go do some housework:thumbdown:

And you?

Later Teegs:bye:

Not too much really... Trying to get up the enthusiasm to get off the pc and go do some housework:thumbdown:

And you?

nm

feeling ike a poodle, laying on my bed. singing to music. lol. i have to get up in 7 hrs, but thats ok xD. house work. ugg i nt like doing that! lol

nm

feeling ike a poodle, laying on my bed. singing to music. lol. i have to get up in 7 hrs, but thats ok xD. house work. ugg i nt like doing that! lol

Why do you feel like a poodle? And I don't like doing housework either, but the more I avoid it, the worse the house gets, sooooo... on that note i really should make a move and start getting dinner ready.

Sweet dreams (for when you manage to go to sleep:naughty:)

:naughty:

Bye Sweet Knees:bye:

Are you sure you want to get to know us Aussies better?

cos that means getting sucked into MFC!!! Temptation gets the better of me aaaalll the time!

Anything to try and satisfy my desire to have more Mika in my life :wub2:

Why do you feel like a poodle? And I don't like doing housework either, but the more I avoid it, the worse the house gets, sooooo... on that note i really should make a move and start getting dinner ready.

Sweet dreams (for when you manage to go to sleep:naughty:)

well my friend crimped my hair today, and then it puffed out, and it made me feel like a poodle. lol

ok bye!

haha thanks! sweet dreams to u too, for when u have to go to sleep. lol

Hello!

Not much really. I'm going for a couple of drives because I got my learner's plates last weekend. I'm also going shopping for shoes for my year 10 formal! What about you?

o sounds like fun!

nm. going up to my fam. cabin for the day tomorrow. nothing new. lol

But if that happens, I'm sure he'd be a gentleman and help you up :das;...

He better does :sneaky2::naughty:.

That it will be... Alan Rickman :das;

:cheerful_h4h:

And I don't think there is... but I find it a wee bit weird seeing Snape kissing someone... but it's a good weird... :das;

Yep, but Snape-kiss can top the sexiness of that scene where Harry's and Snape's eyes meet at the end of the last book :cheerful_h4h:.

Yes... more U2 being too sexy...

This time shirtless! :das;

I'll stop now...

Why? :naughty:

*proudly takes award for the longest/latest sleep in* :winner_first_h4h:

:naughty:

Yes we do. But my class hasn't learnt that yet. We've learnt about two and a half of the five dances that we need to know and I'm a little worried that we won't be ready in time. :naughty:

I went to my nieces (well, she's my nieces cousin) formal 2 months ago.. And they were all over the place with their dances.. :roftl:

I wouldn't worry!! You'll all stuff it up at some point!! but it's good fun!

That's simply because...

you have no life.

*pbs*

Stick? Stick? I thought you were carrying a baguette ready for lunch

Raining catfish and dogfish then?

:floor: and yes, of course.

Wendi in the Aussie Thread!!!

OkD - instead of impact we can use Trebuchet MS (Threebucket?? )

Yes, yes we can.

Is there any celebrity that HASN'T got a video tribute on YT with that song??

No, I don't think so.

Hello hello.

I want to get to know some of my fellow aussies. Its so hard cause with limited time I feel lost in the huuuuge threads here.

I am in Goulburn NSW, I have no IRL friends who appreciate my Mika obsession and my DH, well I am treading on thin ice there PMSL

I can't do MSN style chatting cause it takes too much of my attention from my kids and housework.

Is there more of a Aussie only fan club anywhere?

Hello hello! First things first, I don't understand any of your acronyms :roftl:

Second things second, omg Kelz, what you said about AMF came across really rude. Sure you can join AMF, but it's not really a chatty place like this thread, it's kind of like ... random extensions of injokes and stuff, and not really about Mika at all. I don't go there really anyway, it's nice here in this thread :wink2:

Nope, though I do like that one! I'm pretty sure musicfreak had it as her avvie for a bit...

It's

Aaaahaaaaaahahaahahaha! That is perfect!

I need to go again now cause DS16 is going on a camp and I have to help prepare then drop him there. I had to wake DD 2 up from her nap to pick them up from school and now she is cranky. DD 12 is bugging me to get off the computer so she can get on. DS 8 wants me for something and DS 5 is crying cause he can't get his shirt buttons undone (DS 16 is now helping him).

Wait ... say what? :shocked:

God you really sound like you've got your hands full! I'm glad I just have DS8 and DD3!

Omg, what the hell are you talking about? Not you too!

Did you just get up?

:cheerful_h4h:

And no I have not been writing this MQ for 2 hours, I just got completely distracted.

Yes we do. But my class hasn't learnt that yet. We've learnt about two and a half of the five dances that we need to know and I'm a little worried that we won't be ready in time.

Omg, we didn't have to dance for our year 10 formal thing ... or our year 12 thing. Thank god.

Did anyone watch Today tonight today or yesterday? Check out this awesome video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

*decides to drop Costa Rica and go to Africa instead*

*Fratellis report coming*

*bets you thought you got out of it :naughty:*

*is watching what appears to be the very first episode of 2 and a half men*

*loves this show*

Yep, but Snape-kiss can top the sexiness of that scene where Harry's and Snape's eyes meet at the end of the last book :cheerful_h4h:.

Oh, I had no problem with the kissing... it was strange seeing him do it... but some of the faces he was pulling during the chickeny scenes were :das:

Aaaahaaaaaahahaahahaha! That is perfect!

Omg, we didn't have to dance for our year 10 formal thing ... or our year 12 thing. Thank god.

Glad you enjoyed it... though I had The Mysterious Ticking Noise song thingy in my head at work... Snape, Snape, Severus Snape... Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, DUMBLEDORE!!!

We didn't have to for the year 10 one, but we did for the year 12 one... we started off with the traditional part, then it went into Canned Heat... was bloody awesome! We actually started a trend, cause other years started doing dances like ours after we did it...