The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

I didn't look at the dates. I just presumed you'd be going cos I saw The Kooks listed there. What a bummer! (What's the name of the mag btw? I'd completely forgotten it even existed, and now you've reminded me and I can't think of the bloody name and it's going to annoy me all night till I find out... Was it called "V"?)

:lol3:

There are two - Drum Media and X Press. I think X Press is the one you know, it's current issue is "1120" :naughty: The other one is "96"

Nice line up. Pity you'll miss out. *zhhz*

:sneaky2:

So I've been searching and they are also on the (basically exact same) line up for the Falls festival in Tasmania on the 31st of December. Quick! Someone give me a list of festivals over east around that time for me to search! (pref. after the 5th of January so you don't break my heart over and over again)

Oh, ok. I'll try and contact her too then.

I think she's on holiday (and didn't even tell us! :sneaky2:)

I got this right back from her work email .. it doesn't usually do that when she's not there...

RE: taaaaarrrnnyaaaaa

Tanya (work)

Sent:
Thursday, 14 August 2008 5:16:40 PM

To:
Bianca Dekker

Thank you for your e-mail

I am currently out of the office until Tuesday 19 August 2008. If your e-mail is urgent, please contact <<some person with a ridiculously long last name>>.

Thanks,

Tanya

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OkD.

You probably should remove Sabrina's details and phone number from that quote.

And that is weird. She'll miss Mika's Birthday :naughty:

Good point, I didn't notice it there :naughty:

Did you have a go and saying her last name while you had the chance? :roftl:

Yes she will! D: D: :naughty:

Good point, I didn't notice it there :naughty:

Did you have a go and saying her last name while you had the chance? :roftl:

Yes she will! D: D: :naughty:

I tried and failed miserably.. And I thought my surname was hard. :roftl:

Yes. She will.. More non-existent cake for us *zhhz*

I tried and failed miserably.. And I thought my surname was hard. :roftl:

Yes. She will.. More non-existent cake for us *zhhz*

:roftl::kachinga:

I gtg out for "dinner"

Back laterrghhh folks. Don't start any fights on the ranch while I'm gone. :cowboy:

Why "dinner" and not dinner?

Want me to remove it ? :das::adminpower::naughty:

Too slow m'dear!

I was lookign for tour info, btu I got distracted by the entries for a tour poster competition. Please look at this one: http://www.imeem.com/thekooksfans/photo/DXyLSwuIdm/ Wow, I really hope that one wins. *votes*

OMG! It looks really nice! I totally can't believe it! I could use fruity bix, right? The little weetbix with fruit in?

I wanna try it!! But we have no cereal at the moment, have to wait till mum does shopping :thumbdown:

Thank you!!

Umm, you could probably try fruity bix, but you'd probably want to throw a bit of extra fruit in and you'd need to work out how many fruity bix was equivalent to 1 weetbix (and times by 3 of course:wink2:). Oh and I cooked mine for 45 mins and it wasn't really browned so gave it another 5 mins and still not quite, so another five again.

:doh: X-press! I actually wrote "Did it have an X in the title?" and then I changed it, cos I thought I remembered it being called "V".

"V" must have been the name of the entertainment liftout in one of the newspapers.... (Not necessarily in Perth though... I came to Canberra via Brisvegas)

Howdy there. You coming up to the ranch tonight :wink2:

Wah Yes-sirree Ma'm ! Tonaht ahm bringin' Dances with me too !! We's been out all day on the prairie doin' us some mahty fahn llama rustlin' in the dust ban-llama.gif...wah Miss Kittys is THE place to be ... if'n ya need to be wettin' the whistle ! Yee Haaaaarrr !!!:cowboy:

I gtg out for "dinner"

Back laterrghhh folks. Don't start any fights on the ranch while I'm gone. :cowboy:

Wah you know us Miss Kitty ... we's be smoother than a racoon on bacon fat !:wink2::cowboy:

Wow! Bec, You'll hate that shift. :thumbdown:

Nah, she doesn't need breaks.. She's tough :naughty:

I will hate it :thumbdown:

But I'll do it.

An I may not need breaks, but they need to give me breaks.... unless they want to pay me 8 hours work for the last 4 *evil smile*

Umm, you could probably try fruity bix, but you'd probably want to throw a bit of extra fruit in and you'd need to work out how many fruity bix was equivalent to 1 weetbix (and times by 3 of course). Oh and I cooked mine for 45 mins and it wasn't really browned so gave it another 5 mins and still not quite, so another five again.

Awesome! That's my normal baking technique - just keep putting it in longer until it looks right :naughty:

X-press! I actually wrote "Did it have an X in the title?" and then I changed it, cos I thought I remembered it being called "V".

"V" must have been the name of the entertainment liftout in one of the newspapers.... (Not necessarily in Perth though... I came to Canberra via Brisvegas)

:lol3::

Erm ... maybe .... but it was in the MFC smiley box !

No offence intended toward anyone !

:lol3:

Morning SD!

Why "dinner" and not dinner?

Because Twatty picks on me when I say I'm going out for tea. I have no idea why, but my mother's side all call dinner "tea". :naughty: Must be the Irish blood.

*has one more go* :adminpower:

:roftl:

And it's your turn!

I'm awake!

Really? So, You're not sleep typing??

Wah Yes-sirree Ma'm ! Tonaht ahm bringin' Dances with me too !! We's been out all day on the prairie doin' us some mahty fahn llama rustlin' in the dust ban-llama.gif...wah Miss Kittys is THE place to be ... if'n ya need to be wettin' the whistle ! Yee Haaaaarrr !!!

Wah you know us Miss Kitty ... we's be smoother than a racoon on bacon fat :cowboy:

LMFAO!!

Oh and I brought Gravy chips today.

and Melz :sneaky2: I posted my gc related dream on amf and no interpretashuns....I iz shunned

Don't snaky2 me *zhhz*

*goes to AMF*

Hohohoho!

Who you calling ho? Melz.. :fro:

:crybaby:Petraaaa! Where are youuuu! :crybaby: you should have been here 2 hours ago! :crybaby:

*begins worrying*

*starts picturing worst case scenarios*

:shocked::boxed: Oh no - she has lost her internet access????? NoooooO!

Because Twatty picks on me when I say I'm going out for tea. I have no idea why, but my mother's side all call dinner "tea". :naughty: Must be the Irish blood.

Tea is a silly word for dinner. Tea is a drink. Dinner is a meal :naughty: