The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

Keeelz! :stretcher:

Meeellzz!! :rm_fett:

It's very long... and why am I thinking there will be a bit of a bitch fight happening soon?

Really? That'll be fun. *gets popcorn*

And a bulge ...

Not the first one I've seen today either..

*gets stick out and whacks Willy*

*gets her own stick out and whacks Willy hard*

Maccas... *rolls eyes*

Its because of the coke glasses that come free with big mac meals...

Methinks I might get kfc instead (its next door).... since I work at maccas for most of tomorrow and will prob ft it for lunch

I considered KFC, but Maccas is easier. But I love KFC chips.

Oh Kelz .... if you wanna play another game with me ... :das: ... it's your call to set it up !

Ok!! Your turn to whip my ass.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so over them (the coke glasses)....and they still have a week to go.

I'm always nearly forgetting to give them to people :zhhz:

So you guys have them as well Melman?

As for the fisch *glances at tank*... he is now...

His been staring at me on and off....... silly fish

Oh ...... & did you invite your fish to brekky ??! :das:

Really? That'll be fun. *gets popcorn*

Not the first one I've seen today either...

It certainly would be.... one of the frenchies got a bit cranky with mandilambi cause Amanda was saying what this other girl said was rude... but I'm sure you already knew that! :blush-anim-cl:

Ooooh... really? :das:

Oh, hi Petra.. Good thanks.. And how are you?

You know.. Acknowledgment of Aussies since you're in the Aussie thread etc.. :naughty::bleh:

I'm not bad, thanks. Apart from my aching body and the fact that I feel like **** because I havent made any sports since the end of June (since I'm here).

I hope you lot are better :boxed:. :naughty:

Good evening fellow aussies and non aussie....

Whats for dinner?

I could offer cheap chocolate bisciuts for breakfast or twix :naughty:

My back hurts too!

Ask them to get chairs that do massages! :naughty; Not that they will say yes,but whatevaa!

We have these new chairs and you can actually adjust them to your spine and everything but I'm a total knob and starting to ask someone NOW or to start trying in front of everyone to move the chair into a better position is embarrassing because it shows that you have obviously been guessing / sitting like a rolled-up snail for weeks now.

Elephants,huh? :das: Where is humphy btw?

and I don't see what you mean ^^

It just means making something big out of something small / nothing *shrugs*. They photograph Mika with Adele and make up stories about a date / relationship / marriage. And no idea where Humphy is - I havent sddpoken to Megan for a while :boxed:.

*goes to bump Humphy-thread*

It certainly would be.... one of the frenchies got a bit cranky with mandilambi cause Amanda was saying what this other girl said was rude... but I'm sure you already knew that! :blush-anim-cl:

Sounds like it's getting interesting. Bianca is not here (as she smells like poo and is currently taking a shower :fisch:) - anyone willing to update lazy-not-thread-checking-me? :fisch:

There were some articles and not very good pictures of Mika and Adele... and appreently she's dating a man called Michael... and in usual MFC fashion they assumed Mika....

And apparently Adele is preggers... and it's Mika's... actually I should say they... apparently it's twins...

and I felt sorry for Mika's boys... after all he has been wearing tight jeans...

And now I have to go to band camp...

I'm so over them (the coke glasses)....and they still have a week to go.

I'm always nearly forgetting to give them to people :zhhz:

So you guys have them as well Melman?

As for the fisch *glances at tank*... he is now...

His been staring at me on and off....... silly fish

Very nice present! :naughty:

Yeah and they're getting uglier every year :naughty:

Fishes ARE silly...A friend of mine has a fish who tried to kill itself :blink:

Meeellzz!! :rm_fett:

*breathes in * Kelz *breathes out* :starwars:

We have these new chairs and you can actually adjust them to your spine and everything but I'm a total knob and starting to ask someone NOW or to start trying in front of everyone to move the chair into a better position is embarrassing because it shows that you have obviously been guessing / sitting like a rolled-up snail for weeks now.

It just means making something big out of something small / nothing *shrugs*. They photograph Mika with Adele and make up stories about a date / relationship / marriage. And no idea where Humphy is - I havent sddpoken to Megan for a while :boxed:.

*goes to bump Humphy-thread*

Makes me think of a Friends episode *runs away*

Ooooooooooooooh I have a slow brain :naughty: Do they having anything else interesting to do?:nauthgy:

There were some articles and not very good pictures of Mika and Adele... and appreently she's dating a man called Michael... and in usual MFC fashion they assumed Mika....

And apparently Adele is preggers... and it's Mika's... actually I should say they... apparently it's twins...

and I felt sorry for Mika's boys... after all he has been wearing tight jeans...

And now I have to go to band camp...

:roftl: Ah, what a pity for all the fangurls/boys! But surely the twins were received ex-vitro (vocab?) as this is en vogue right now among stars.

I'm not bad, thanks. Apart from my aching body and the fact that I feel like **** because I havent made any sports since the end of June (since I'm here).

I hope you lot are better

Ouch. I've been looking for a dvd that has basic warm-up exercises like we do at Karate so I can do them at home. I'm not disciplined enough to do it from memory.

Sounds like it's getting interesting. Bianca is not here (as she smells like poo and is currently taking a shower ) - anyone willing to update lazy-not-thread-checking-me?

Green poo? :naughty:

Well, you know it's entirely possible it's true.. Although I thought the timing was rather coincidental considering lately Andy was getting more popular as Mika's "boyfriend". :naughty: Just another smokescreen..

All tucked away and never seeing daylight..

*breathes in * Kelz *breathes out* :starwars:

Melz!!!! :hunter:you wascally wabbit.

Ah, what a pity for all the fangurls/boys! But surely the twins were received ex-vitro (vocab?) as this is en vogue right now among stars.

IVF? That makes the most sense.

Adele's the surrogate mother for Mika and Andy.

SPICKS & SPECKS is on NOW !!!! ABC !!!:punk:

Woot!!

*admires the smiley for several minutes*

I go into a trance looking at that one too :roftl:

Everyone that is. :bond:

Even Bond, James Bond.

Did you know this one? >:rm_robot:

It's got a strange yellow "part"

Melz.. PENGUINSMACK.gif

Hello!

Guess what I did today? A sheep handling prac at the vet farm (yes, where they farm vets). Had to learn how to catch them and make them go where we want and flip them over in 400 different ways. And tie them up in 40 different ways and put halters on them and take their blood!

Professor-lady: "Okay, so what you do is get your friend to hold the sheep on it's back, and you cut away the wool and then put your finger there and then stick the needle in and pull on this thing and then that's it, any questions?"

Everyone: ":shocked: ... :lol3:"

Professor-lady: "Nope? Okay, the needles are over there - go and do it!"

Everyone: ":shocked:"

My first try was a bit like this:

Helper guy: "Okay, so push here and you can see the vein."

Me: *pushes* *looks*

Helper guy: "So there it is - do you see it?"

Me: "..." *looks* "..." *looks* "... no?"

Helper guy: "It's right there"

Me: "..." *looks* "... uh ... yeah ..." *cough*

Helper guy: "Okay, stick the needle in!"

Me: "..." *screams on the inside* "... how?"

Helper guy: "Just stick it in!"

Me: *sticks needle in* *sees no blood*

Helper guy: "Okay, so it's alright. Just take it out half way and stab it in again at another angle"

Me: *does this*

*this repeats 10 times*

Helper guy: "Okay... lets stop that now and try again on a different sheep and let this one go..."

Second attempt:

Me: *closes eyes and sticks needle in*

Random sheep that has escaped from another pair: *jumps in between me and my sheep at the exact moment I stick the needle in, thrusting us appart*

People who's rampaging sheep bounded through: Omg! I'm so sorry! Are you okay!?

Me: OMG! LOOK! I GOT BLOOD! :groovy:

Ok, We'll disable flash on your IE.. unless you're using firefox like I recommended, in which case we'll do something else.. Want that in English?? I'll find you on MSN.

I turned new facebook off. I'm still learning it.

And, do you mean "group similar taskbar buttons"?

right click on your taskbar and untick that^

Okay!

And yes, but right clicking the taskbar is disabled on those computers.

I'm having a bit of a giggle at the Mika's possible girlfriend thread... though i thought it was a bit rude when someone said she was ugly...

I was skimming through the thread, but Sariflor quoted one hilarious post. Something like "Nooo! Now I wont ever listen to Adele again, I hate her now. I want Mika to stay single for ever and ever - he's ALL OURS!"

Wah Howdy Miss Raisin !! Gee, I dunno mam, just fancied some kahnda new entrance into this ol' town ... Ah was here last naht aswell !!

Miss Kitty has a special naht prepared for me an' mah cow rustlin' pahdners tonaht !! Waaaaahld Wednesday !! Woo Hoo ! *throws hat in the air*

Say what?

Oh, how are you?? (And how is the rest here?)

I am squeaky clean *pbs*

And why is it raining outside? (again)

Because you live in England.

And why does my back hurt?

Because your chair is incorrectly set up.

And why does the management of this company not even CONSIDER my idea to construct little motors on our new office chairs so that we can roll everywhere with them? (It works like this as well but pushing myself around is more exhausting than if I had a little motor.)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

:crybaby: I don't know!

Ah, and haha, I read this stupid London Lite article yesterday as well - I saved two copies of the paper (I couldnt get more). God, how stupid are these writers? Making an elephant out of a fly (not sure if one can say this in English like that but I guess you know what I mean).

REAL papers? :woot_jump:

Haha! So pretend you accidentally knocked the switch or something it undid, so now you have to set it up 'again'.

Sounds like it's getting interesting. Bianca is not here (as she smells like poo and is currently taking a shower ) - anyone willing to update lazy-not-thread-checking-me?

(:wub2:)

Yes, so Adele is pregnant with Mika's twins, via IVF, and Mika is only really with Adele because of the twins, but he's still also with Andy. And she didn't say it was Michael she said "He likes to keep private, but let's call him 'Michael'". But she has been with 'Michael' for 12 months and said at the Brits that she thought Mika was cute, and if she was having a secret relationship with him she wouldn't say that, so Michael is not Mika. (Is just what people were saying in the thread...)

SPICKS & SPECKS is on NOW !!!! ABC !!!

Who's on?

Green poo?

No. Sheep poo.