The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

My pics are too big and I don't know how to resize them... I'm presuming that putting them up onto photobucket is not going to fix the file size... or is it?

Going to hang washing out. With any luck, one of you gurus will have an answer for me by the time I get back... (Please?)

Hiya CD ...well, I'm no tech guru, but you can resize in photobucket .:thumb_yello: Click on your pic. & then once it's there in it's full size , look above the pic. & there are a series of options ... click resize & then choose your size & save it ! Easy !:punk:

Hello All !!! :bye:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad: I got back though...and you supposed to welcome me, and say hi on msn and have a convoy with amezeee..

Hi! Welcome back :naughty:

I had to go out. I had procrastinated enough.

The fake blog here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1737833&postcount=41

that everyone has been commenting on in Mika's real blog, causing all sorts of confusion and laughter.

Awww....talk later then, Mum.

Lol!! I saw that yesterday. Now I need to go see the blog comments.. :naughty:

Hiya CD ...well, I'm no tech guru, but you can resize in photobucket . Click on your pic. & then once it's there in it's full size , look above the pic. & there are a series of options ... click resize & then choose your size & save it ! Easy !:punk:

Yep that's one way. The other way is before you select your files to upload you can change the size they are to be uploaded as in the "Reduce to:" drop down box. :wink2:

Hello All !!!
Howdy Ma'm. :cowboy:

Hello! It's so cold!

I think I'm going to go and have a nap.

Goodbye!

I knooooow!!! *shivers*

See ya later. :naughty:

Hiya CD ...well, I'm no tech guru, but you can resize in photobucket .:thumb_yello: Click on your pic. & then once it's there in it's full size , look above the pic. & there are a series of options ... click resize & then choose your size & save it ! Easy !:punk:

Hello All !!! :bye:

Thankyou! Trying it now.

Hello! It's so cold!

I think I'm going to go and have a nap.

Goodbye! :naughty:

Have a nice sleep:wink2:

Yep that's one way. The other way is before you select your files to upload you can change the size they are to be uploaded as in the "Reduce to:" drop down box. :wink2:

Thanks. I saw that for myself after I'd started uploading one. But I think I'll upload them all full size and fiddle after.

Hello!

#1: Woooo! I met Jolene today! :wub2:

#2: :crybaby: :crybaby: http://www.sunsetevents.com.au/line-up/southbound.html

Only the back page? Obviously I'm not trying hard enough.

It was about sport! The back page is the best page for sport stuff! (*learnt this from the calcium kid*)

Let's put it this way. "Vitro" derives from the Latin for glass; IVF means fertilisation carried out in a test tube (made of glass). Ex vitro fertilisation means that the egg was fertilised outside of a test tube ... the normal way...ie chicken

Smarty pants.

Thank you for clarifying. That was going to keep me awake tonight.

Well actually, that's still wrong, but I didn't want to have to fix myself again. All the blood was inside lambykins except for the small amount that was in the tube-y-thing :naughty:

*goes back to putting away the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen so she can make Weetbix cake and take piccies for OKD*

:woot_jump:!!

What fake blog spamming and Tanya's been known to go missing for a few weeks at a time.

Yes, she has, but during all previous dissappearances she sent me regular giving-pathetic-excuses-for-why-she-couldn't-log-on emails :shocked: And I have been meanning to ask her where the heck she is for ages now but I always forget. Thanks CD! *goes to email tanya*

Thanks. I saw that for myself after I'd started uploading one. But I think I'll upload them all full size and fiddle after.

:woot_jump:

I iz back from workies....

I needs to study soon, but it can waits...

Next thursday I is working 7am-4pm :shocked:

Thats another 3 hours longer than this shift

Hiya Soy .... hhmm ... that'll be a 9 hr day then ..... Surely you'll get breaks ??

OKD!! This is for you.

What it looks like when you put the first four ingredients in. Looks like brekky, hey?

IMG_1527.jpg

What it looks like after standing for an hour

IMG_1529.jpg

After adding the flour... Actually looks like cake mix. (Sorry 'bout this one being blurry)

IMG_1530.jpg

I know I said grease the loaf tin, but I prefer baking paper

IMG_1531.jpg

In the tin. Yep, looks like cake mix!

IMG_1533.jpg

o my

that just sounds o so fuN!

im sorry

Tonnes of fun

Hiya Soy .... hhmm ... that'll be a 9 hr day then ..... Surely you'll get breaks ??

Oh yeah...I get a half hour break in that shift... thats about it....

(we get half an hour every 5 hours we work... or we start getting paid double time)

#1: Woooo! I met Jolene today!

#2: http://www.sunsetevents.com.au/line-up/southbound.html

*decides to elaborate on this because #1 people will ask for it, and #2 most likely anyone but Petra is not intelligent/obsessed with the kooks enough to realise why my world has just ended, and #3 because it's just my style*

So I brought my chocolates to school today (and sold a few - woo!) and then went to the coffee club on the way home. Walked up to the store, looked for Jolene, couldn't see her, did a loop around the bench to inconspicuously start a new looking session (:naughty:), lingered a bit first, noticed she was sitting on the bench I was lingering next to, freaked out, and then she called me over :naughty:. :wub2: We talked a bit, she bought some chocolates, the person sitting next to her bought some chocolates (who? :blink:), and then she went and asked everyone in the store if they wanted to buy some chocolates (:blush-anim-cl:). And she said she'll be online tonight!

So, the other thing. On the bus I opened up my free-music-magazine-paper-thingy and I see the initial lineup for the Southbound festival has been released. AND THE ****ING KOOKS ARE ****ING ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also AIH!! BUT THE KOOKS DAMMIT!!! ****!I have been trying to go to Southbound for years and years (and not really for any bands, just because it looks fun) but am lazy and it always sells out, so we had decided we were definately going to go this (next) year, but - we are in Costa Rica during it, so we can't go. And I was already sad about it, but Costa Rica is better. BUT THE ****ING KOOKS! I'M NOT SURE IF COSTA RICA IS BETTER THAN MISSING THE KOOKS TWICE!!!! :crybaby: Southbound is on the 3rd - I come home on the 5th!!!! This is ****! I can't find any other info about them coming back in January, I am freaking out, I even posted on their forum D: Perhaps they will be doing a show in Brisbane on the 5th. And I will just not turn up for my flight to Perth and pay for another one. I asked the other day about changing the domestic flights but they said we can't dammit.

*goes to comment spam the kooks demanding they cancel/not go to southbound and go to the big day out instead*

OKD!! This is for you.

What it looks like when you put the first four ingredients in. Looks like brekky, hey?

IMG_1527.jpg

I was so excited about them being all big and everything that I haven't resized them.... I'm only half sorry

What it looks like when cut

IMG_1537.jpg

OMG! It looks really nice! I totally can't believe it! I could use fruity bix, right? The little weetbix with fruit in?

I wanna try it!! But we have no cereal at the moment, have to wait till mum does shopping :thumbdown:

Thank you!!

Yay for meeting Jolene!!:yay:

That looks like an interesting festival *notes Tegan and Sara will be there...:fisch:*

:biggrin2:

*also noted this :naughty:*

*but was overwhelmed by the bands that she actually likes and is totally desperate to see*

*decides to elaborate on this because #1 people will ask for it, and #2 most likely anyone but Petra is not intelligent/obsessed with the kooks enough to realise why my world has just ended, and #3 because it's just my style*

So I brought my chocolates to school today (and sold a few - woo!) and then went to the coffee club on the way home. Walked up to the store, looked for Jolene, couldn't see her, did a loop around the bench to inconspicuously start a new looking session (:naughty:), lingered a bit first, noticed she was sitting on the bench I was lingering next to, freaked out, and then she called me over :naughty:. :wub2: We talked a bit, she bought some chocolates, the person sitting next to her bought some chocolates (who? :blink:), and then she went and asked everyone in the store if they wanted to buy some chocolates (:blush-anim-cl:). And she said she'll be online tonight!

So, the other thing. On the bus I opened up my free-music-magazine-paper-thingy and I see the initial lineup for the Southbound festival has been released. AND THE ****ING KOOKS ARE ****ING ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also AIH!! BUT THE KOOKS DAMMIT!!! ****!I have been trying to go to Southbound for years and years (and not really for any bands, just because it looks fun) but am lazy and it always sells out, so we had decided we were definately going to go this (next) year, but - we are in Costa Rica during it, so we can't go. And I was already sad about it, but Costa Rica is better. BUT THE ****ING KOOKS! I'M NOT SURE IF COSTA RICA IS BETTER THAN MISSING THE KOOKS TWICE!!!! :crybaby: Southbound is on the 3rd - I come home on the 5th!!!! This is ****! I can't find any other info about them coming back in January, I am freaking out, I even posted on their forum D: Perhaps they will be doing a show in Brisbane on the 5th. And I will just not turn up for my flight to Perth and pay for another one. I asked the other day about changing the domestic flights but they said we can't dammit.

*goes to comment spam the kooks demanding they cancel/not go to southbound and go to the big day out instead*

I didn't look at the dates. I just presumed you'd be going cos I saw The Kooks listed there. What a bummer! (What's the name of the mag btw? I'd completely forgotten it even existed, and now you've reminded me and I can't think of the bloody name and it's going to annoy me all night till I find out... Was it called "V"?)

hi!!!!! how r u all??!

Hey there!

Wah Howdy Miss Kitty ! :cowboy:

Howdy there. You coming up to the ranch tonight :wink2:

Kelz ... I never received a new game from you

I forgot to ask you which email you wanted to use? hotmail?

PM me if otherwise..

I iz back from workies....

I needs to study soon, but it can waits...

Next thursday I is working 7am-4pm :shocked:

Thats another 3 hours longer than this shift

Wow! Bec, You'll hate that shift. :thumbdown:

Hello!

#1: Woooo! I met Jolene today!

CooL!

Nice line up. Pity you'll miss out. *zhhz*

Yes, she has, but during all previous dissappearances she sent me regular giving-pathetic-excuses-for-why-she-couldn't-log-on emails And I have been meanning to ask her where the heck she is for ages now but I always forget. Thanks CD! *goes to email tanya*

Oh, ok. I'll try and contact her too then.

Nah, she doesn't need breaks.. She's tough :naughty: