Mika in Teen Vogue (Sept 2008)

Mika3Maniac

I'm not sure if anyone has already made a post about this...probably not considering that this is a rather tiny photo, but there is a photo of Mika singing with Beth Ditto in teen vogue. It's on a page about Beth, and it caught my eye because in white letters on a red background it says "PERFORMING WITH MIKA" and I was like YAYYYYY MIKA IS IN A MAGAZINE IN THE US!!! WOOT WOOT *dances*.

It's a cute, albeit small, photo...but oh well, it's there :naughty:

My scanner isn't working, so I apologize, you'll have to wait until a) my scanner fixes itself, or b) someone else posts it.

I think I've seen the photo on here before though...haha.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if anyone has already made a post about this...probably not considering that this is a rather tiny photo, but there is a photo of Mika singing with Beth Ditto in teen vogue. It's on a page about Beth, and it caught my eye because in white letters on a red background it says "PERFORMING WITH MIKA" and I was like YAYYYYY MIKA IS IN A MAGAZINE IN THE US!!! WOOT WOOT *dances*.

It's a cute, albeit small, photo...but oh well, it's there :naughty:

My scanner isn't working, so I apologize, you'll have to wait until a) my scanner fixes itself, or b) someone else posts it.

I think I've seen the photo on here before though...haha.

Thanks for the post! Any publicity in the US is better than none!

Vanessa Hudgens.:bleh::roftl:

I just walked past her in the mall the other day and didn't even know it was her. My sister wa like "That's Vanessa Hudgens." and I was like "Whatttt?! :shocked:"

she was so tiny :blink:

Is it worth buying?

I just walked past her in the mall the other day and didn't even know it was her. My sister wa like "That's Vanessa Hudgens." and I was like "Whatttt?! :shocked:"

she was so tiny :blink:

Is it worth buying?

YES! Well for me it is. The pic is tiny, so maybe not for you but I am obsessed with design/fashion so I can spend 3 hours re-reading teen vogue over and over.

well that changes everything i dont want it now:roftl: jkjk:naughty:

:lmao:

please let me know if it's worth buying :bleh:

no, not really. the pic is literally 4 cm.