Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha Oh darn. And I completely though it was Baalbek, Lebanon :doh:

:lol3: And when I was googling, I remember seeing the Syria one, and I stopped on it for a second and thought "Naaaaw, that doesn't look like it" :doh:

Lol, exactly the same here:naughty:

:naughty: Hopefully he make easier ones and we'll get one right... some day *dreams*

Ah, but Lea was about 5th one down.

If it's easier, you'll have to be on there 24/7 to be sure of getting in first.

I can't believe people KNEW and I had no clue, hahaha!!! I thought it was in Spain although admittedly I didn't really recognise it, just that it was Romanic, but boooy was I off , LOL!!

You know, I still think that he should do the Mc Donald's one as I suggested on the blog: now THAT would be hard enough:naughty:

Btw, is Lea an MFC'er then?? Where is she from? Syria perhaps?:roftl: Ok, ok, sorry, easy joke :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway I wanted to mention how cool I find this game, and of course the boy knows how to get people into the blog, just mention the words "I shall give you my own personal stuff that I picked cause I found it interesting" and masses will flock to his blog :naughty:

I can't believe people KNEW and I had no clue, hahaha!!! I thought it was in Spain although admittedly I didn't really recognise it, just that it was Romanic, but boooy was I off , LOL!!

You know, I still think that he should do the Mc Donald's one as I suggested on the blog: now THAT would be hard enough:naughty:

Btw, is Lea an MFC'er then?? Where is she from? Syria perhaps?:roftl: Ok, ok, sorry, easy joke :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway I wanted to mention how cool I find this game, and of course the boy knows how to get people into the blog, just mention the words "I shall give you my own personal stuff that I picked cause I found it interesting" and masses will flock to his blog :naughty:

Sure he does :naughty:

He could write a blog just saying the word poo in it and hundreds of people would leave a comment :naughty:

hi guys im back from my 2 days trip.

saw the new blogs and i have one thing to say.LOL.

LATVIA HAS A WORLD RECORD ON COLA-MENTOS FIREWORK.

we did this thing about a month ago, we made a new record and now AMERICA is in SECOND place HAHA. :roftl:]

so im so excited about the gift thing. :punk:

i will try hard as i can to guess the next places :blush-anim-cl:

She's from Paris, but lived six years in Lebanon

I put her profile , just to see if some of you recognize her from here :wink2:

http://www.myspace.com/princess_leyley

Ah, ok, thanks.

No idea who she is, but it doesn't look like she uses myspace a lot (last login aaaaages ago, hehe)

He could write a blog just saying the word poo in it and hundreds of people would leave a comment :naughty:

Sadly, that's so true...:naughty:

It is...I bet you that lots of people would leave comments saying how amazing and incredible that was :roftl:.

Poor Mika, it must be a bit annoying to get people (or some) adoring every little piece of something that you do or say, even if you know that it's crap:wink2:. I know that it would drive me nuts!!

It is...I bet you that lots of people would leave comments saying how amazing and incredible that was :roftl:.

Poor Mika, it must be a bit annoying to get people (or some) adoring every little piece of something that you do or say, even if you know that it's crap:wink2:. I know that it would drive me nuts!!

Some people are just so cheesy, that would be very annoying indeed, I feel sorry for him sometimes :naughty:

It is...I bet you that lots of people would leave comments saying how amazing and incredible that was :roftl:.[/color]

:roftl:

Yeah, he should get used to it if he hasn't yet. It's going to happen a lot.:naughty:

Some people are just so cheesy, that would be very annoying indeed, I feel sorry for him sometimes :naughty:

Well, no matter what I do

I always write with my heart, but it ends up being something stupid :naughty:

I have no talent to impress Mika with something amazing to say :(

PS: if something he puts there is crap I'd tell him. I'm too much honest sometimes :P

PS: if something he puts there is crap I'd tell him. I'm too much honest sometimes :P

Don't think about it so much. Just say what you think and that should be enough. Don't try to impress him.:wink2:

Would you even tell him he was amazing if he wrote a blog about poo? :naughty:

Don't worry I say a lot of stupid stuff as well, that's why I usually end up not saying anything. I still haven't left him I comment, when I tried it didn't let me, I take it as a sign :naughty: