Mika's hair FAN CLUB!!!

alice<3mika

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

What are you doing with your hair Mika? or what is the hairdresser doing with your hair?  :thumbdown:

post-18723-0-52844700-1485902575.png

The hairdresser made it straight :naughty:  Wonka would have said it got licked by a cow :lmfao: However I do like him that way, even though I adore his curls expeciallly in the pic you posted above :swoon:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

The hairdresser made it straight :naughty: Wonka would have said it got licked by a cow :lmfao: However I do like him that way, even though I adore his curls expeciallly in the pic you posted above :swoon:

Exactly my thoughts. I miss Wonka.  I dont like him this way  :no: Looks older  ;)

• 1 month later...

Me too!! I wish he could do it again :(

As one becomes older loses hair and Mika has lost, also he often wears hat and sweats too much at the concerts and that does not help his hair although I suppose he takes care of it.  ;)

As one becomes older loses hair and Mika has lost, also he often wears hat and sweats too much at the concerts and that does not help his hair although I suppose he takes care of it.  ;)

Yeah, you're right, it's just that I really miss that hairstyle... but the way he does his hair now is great too :D

• 3 weeks later...