MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, who aren't? :naughty:

I am, I only want the best for Mika, his lover and their babies. I wouldn't want a Mika underneath my Christmas tree:

1. Our tree is fake and too small for someone with such long legs that he even has to sit in the front seat of a car with all might.

2. He'll eat all the candy out of the tree.

3. If I demand a Mika for Christmas, I won't get my other gifts who are useful in the long haul.

4. Mika requires food, drink and what else not, and I won't assault my bank account

5. It will be a hard time teaching him how to walk on a leech...

So yeah:mf_rosetinted:

I am, I only want the best for Mika, his lover and their babies. I wouldn't want a Mika underneath my Christmas tree:

1. Our tree is fake and too small for someone with such long legs that he even has to sit in the front seat of a car with all might.

3. If I demand a Mika for Christmas, I won't get my other gifts who are useful in the long haul.

4. Mika requires food, drink and what else not, and I won't assault my bank account

I agree:cool:

:floor: great reasons:roftl:

yeah...but i dunno what i think bout that....i mean i m confused....like: how smn here can love him ONLY bcs of music???? when he is so GOOD LOOKING:drool:

yess, thats what im also confused about, but yeh, it's a opinion! & Without his gorgeousness ( does that word excist? :roftl: ) i would still love him, because of his music & all his talents! :wink2:

Read your list again. You're selfish!

Only thing you're thinking about, that YOU'll fill uncomfortably.

Haha :lmfao:

:floor: :floor:

yess, thats what im also confused about, but yeh, it's a opinion! & Without his gorgeousness ( does that word excist? ) i would still love him, because of his music & all his talents! :wink2:

Absolutelly but if he has his "georgeusness:naughty:" it's not "for throwing":naughty::wub2:

Read your list again. You're selfish!

Only thing you're thinking about, that YOU'll fill uncomfortably.

Haha :lmfao:

am,yeah!:mf_rosetinted: AND SOME PPL SAY WE R SELFISH BCS WE WANT MIKA 4 US NOT 4 ADELE:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Judging on the size of this thread, and when mika does finally find the love of his life and has "chickeny time" , i have a feeling the server is gonna go downnnnnnn :roftl::bleh:

looooooooooooooool :floor: agree:thumb_yello::naughty:

hope it wont be so soon(ah,selfish meee:mf_rosetinted:)

Judging on the size of this thread, and when mika does finally find the love of his life and has "chickeny time" , i have a feeling the server is gonna go downnnnnnn :roftl::bleh:

haha, yes i think so too. Almost everyone has here * dreams * cause he's still single, but if he has find the love of his life, people are sad haha. But, we all hope he will be happy, huh? :cool:

haha, yes i think so too. Almost everyone has here * dreams * cause he's still single, but if he has find the love of his life, people are sad haha. But, we all hope he will be happy, huh? :cool:

wow,well yeah,but...I WONT LIFE MFC BCS HE "ONLY" FIND LOVE OF HIS LIFE,U NEITHERR RIGHT??:mf_rosetinted:

I WILL BE BI OR MORE SAD BUT....STILL HIS FAN N HERE:wub2::mf_rosetinted: