MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought pics of the family were a big no no (pardon the pun NoNo)!

No one reading the FAQs anymore?

Sorry, just looked to see what was posted. LOL!

Very good.

Very good.

:lmfao:

i was like "WTF? :blink:"

Very good.

:roftl::roftl: I had a feeling you didn't click on the link :naughty:

Okay here is the Dutch article and I shall translate:

'Grote' liefde

Ondanks lange speculaties over een mogelijke relatie, wisten Chasing Pavements zangeres Adele en de flamboyante zanger Mika, bekend van o.a Relax, take it easy hun relatie lange tijd geheim te houden. Maar daar is nu verandering ingekomen nadat er foto's van het paar samen op stap zijn vrijgekomen en de verschillende hints die Adele in interviews gaf over een nieuwe liefde met de naam Michael. "Ik ben erg gelukkig nu," zegt Adele. "Mijn nieuwe vriend houdt niet van de spotlights ook al staat hij er zelf vaak in, hij is gewoon een enorme schat en ik ben het liefst bij hem, want hij denkt dat dikkere meisjes wel mooi zijn!" In hetzelfde interview onthulde ze: "Binnenkort zullen er misschien wel 2 nieuwe big girls of boys door mijn nieuwe huis rennen. Tenzij ze het figuur hebben van hun vader natuurlijk..."

'Big' Love

Despite long speculations about a possible relationship, Chasing Pavements singer Adele and the flamboyant singer Mika, known from songs as Relax take it easy, knew how to keep their relationship a secret. But that has changed now after pictures of the pair together have been published and several hints Adele gave in interviews about her new lover with the name Michael. "I'm very happy now," says Adele. "My boyfriend doesn't like to be in the spotlights, although he's in them quite a lot. He's just adorable and I love being with him because he thinks big girls are beautiful!" In the same interview she revealed: "In a while, there might be 2 new big girls or boys running around in my new house. Unless they have their father's figure ofcourse..."

haha you made it sound very good :naughty:

OK, when I read that, I almost dropped dead. :shocked:

I think, that Mika with Adele will look good, of course, is just 'cause... I remembered, that one girl told to me, that I'm alike Adele. My face is like hers... Haha, and now Mika MAYBE is dating her. That is cool :naughty:

OK, when I read that, I almost dropped dead. :shocked:

I think, that Mika with Adele will look good, of course, is just 'cause... I remembered, that one girl told to me, that I'm alike Adele. My face is like hers... Haha, and now Mika MAYBE is dating her. That is cool :naughty:

hahahahaa, that's awesome :mf_rosetinted: She's pretty!

I think they would look goooood together,

but i really DONT KNOW what to believe of it now haha. :roftl:

hahahahaa, that's awesome :mf_rosetinted: She's pretty!

I think they would look goooood together,

but i really DONT KNOW what to believe of it now haha. :roftl:

Yes, it's sooo awesome :roftl: And that means that I'm pretty too, huh? :naughty:

The truth is that I don't believe, that Mika is dating Adele. I don't know, they just don't stick together for me... :blink:

Yes, it's sooo awesome :roftl: And that means that I'm pretty too, huh? :naughty:

The truth is that I don't believe, that Mika is dating Adele. I don't know, they just don't stick together for me... :blink:

hehe! HELLYEAH! :mf_lustslow: I really think she's pretty, she's so fine & i THINK nice, & I also love her voice. :mf_lustslow: And i dunno, i think they look good together, but also it seems very strange to me..never expected it!.. hmm.. hard to tell haha! :huh:

i dont think they are dating either... i mean i think she is also pretty but there personalities dont seem to match...she seems very reserved and not very outgoing but mika as we all know is VERY outgoing, also the fact that she said "lets call him michael" doesnt mean that his name IS michael she is just putting a POSSIBLE name on this mystery man of hers...

and if they are dating i dont think it would last much longer because since mika doesnt like to go publicly with his relationship status i dont think he would appreciate his "girlfriend" (if they are dating) to go on about him, even if she isnt saying who it is, i mean it would be kind of uncomfortable... also the fact that she said is name is "michael" would put the relationship on edge...and the fact that she said there might 2 big girls or boys soon:naughty: i mean i think any guy would freak out if there girlfriend said that:roftl:

i dont think they are dating either... i mean i think she is also pretty but there personalities dont seem to match...she seems very reserved and not very outgoing but mika as we all know is VERY outgoing' date=' also the fact that she said "lets call him michael" doesnt mean that his name IS michael she is just putting a POSSIBLE name on this mystery man of hers...

and if they are dating i dont think it would last much longer because since mika doesnt like to go publicly with his relationship status i dont think he would appreciate his "girlfriend" (if they are dating) to go on about him, even if she isnt saying who it is, i mean it would be kind of uncomfortable... also the fact that she said is name is "michael" would put the relationship on edge...and the fact that she said there might 2 big girls or boys soon:naughty: i mean i think any guy would freak out if there girlfriend said that:roftl:[/quote']

gooood point. * totally agreeing * :cool: !

& yess, hahaha! i think so too, also mika don't want kids for now,

so hmmm i think they're just good friends..? :roftl:

gooood point. * totally agreeing * :cool: !

& yess, hahaha! i think so too, also mika don't want kids for now,

so hmmm i think they're just good friends..? :roftl:

I hope so.

I have nothing besides Adele, thay both look cute.

But I want Mika for Christmas! :roftl: