Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The internet is a scary place. Didn't the prophet say long ago, how myspace was turning out to be a dangerous thing? Goes for the entire Web 2.0 world. And we're right in the middle of it all :punk:

Yes we are:shocked:

But I wouldn't be this happy without it!:pbjt:

Well if you look in the box in the top left hand side, where all the info is, it says videos watched. And if you kind of keep in mind from the previous time you have looked you get an idea of how many he's watched.

It's not really stalking, just good research:fisch:

You have no idea about what? How do we know if he's online and how many videos he's watched?

And yeah the internet is really scary :naughty:

If you have an account on YT, isn’t it private?

How do you know you are looking at Mika’s account?

How do they even let you do that?

Can I take a study course somewhere?

Just kidding!:wink2:

Trial and error, that’s my internet life!:naughty:

you two!

:bonk:

go back to work!

or stay here and have fun

At your service:

:bash:

:fish:

:poke:

Go back to work:huglove:

Thank you, thank you and thank you! What an arsenal of weapons you all have!!! I did get some work done finally, although now I am back for a bit.

"What are they talking about? I've never looked at Dr. Suess for inspiration...*clicking on link*"

*three minutes later*

".....they know my taste so well!:mf_lustslow:"

ha ha..... Mika :hypo:

no:no:

actually i'm the only smoker in my family:blink:

it's pam who claims that turkish ppl smoke a lot:mf_rosetinted:

Tut tut :mf_rosetinted: What made you start?

Hmm, well none of my family smokes, not even the Turkish side :naughty:

If you have an account on YT, isn’t it private?

How do you know you are looking at Mika’s account?

How do they even let you do that?

Can I take a study course somewhere?

Just kidding!:wink2:

It's not private. Here is mine. You can see when I last logged in and how many videos I watched, etc. All you have to do is click on the Mikasounds blog name to get through to the profile.

youtube.jpg

(I'm not really 26 BTW) :naughty:

*dons a Mika mask*

Mika & Dr. Suess

I know I've been into a lot of kinetic and other modern art lately, but I must say, I think of all the brilliant, artistic minds I've ever seen, the one that stands out the most for me would be none other than Dr. Suess.

There's just something about the way he told such a story with a single colour - green eggs, green ham, what more could you ask for? And his characters. So different, yet something so similar. The man is a genius.

Take this Truffula Tree, from The Lorax. So simple, yet so meaningful. And I like the fact that it reminds me of a nice, pink lollipop:

truffula.jpeg

Or the iconic Cat in the Hat. Now, he's brilliant indeed. His naughty smile makes ME smile. LOL!

cat-in-the-hat.gif

So it is based on this that I am happy to announce the name of my next album: One Fish, Two Fish, Brown Fish, Violet Sky Fish. In honour of the late Dr. Suess. I can't wait for you all to hear it.

Besos,

Mxx

bumping time!

ok, for all of you who noticed that under mika's "playing with lights" vlog on http://www.mikasounds.com, people are leaving messages about dr seuss... it is a joke that we are trying to play on mika about a non existing blog... mana wrote a blog about dr seuss and we thought it would be funny if a bunch of us started posting comments about mana's blog onto his page, but as if mika wrote it himself. it would be funny to see if in fact he reads the messages or not... he'll wonder what on earth are we talking about. (hey he may even come in here to investigate :naughty:) so join in the madness!! :roftl:

It's not private. Here is mine. You can see when I last logged in and how many videos I watched, etc. All you have to do is click on the Mikasounds blog name to get through to the profile.

youtube.jpg

(I'm not really 26 BTW) :naughty:

Aha, thank you!:thumb_yello:

The funny thing is, I just went away for a moment, brushing my teeth, it's 1.30 am in Sweden, time to go to bed:wink2:, and that gave me a moment of thinking and was just about to try what you already explained.

Then I came back in saw this!:roftl:

someone wrote that they were confused... everyone is talking about dr seuss and all she sees is a blog about lights :roftl::roftl:

Where did they write that? :roftl:

Edit: Found it! Is that our Suzy who's asking?