Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He'll leave his blog tonight ignorant, but confused. :bleh: (if he really reads the comments, that is, and there are many...)

It's gone from 0 to over 100 within one hour, he's either a quick reader or really good with the approve button :naughty:

ZOMG lol are we doing that on this one?!

we need more people to post on this! I just did:

Interesting, I also grew up on Dr. Seuss, but what made you choose one fish two fish (especially when you said you don't like fish) over how now brown cow?

btw I can definetly see

the lollipop inspiration as a funky truffula tree, except in more vibrant colors.

:D

haha great!

maybe he doesn't read all the comments but if we increase the number he will def. read at least one:roftl:

Noo, seriously, I tought the younger sister was allegra! How old is she? I didn't knew her at all-I'm shocked.

Well they're actually one person :naughty: Her name is Zuleika Allegra and I guess she's 18 or 19

Well they're actually one person :naughty: Her name is Zuleika Allegra and I guess she's 18 or 19

Allegra and Zuleika are the same people. Allegra is her middle name :wink2:

*feels so so stupid.*:roftl:

Gotta go now:fisch:

:huglove:

I could not stop laughing at all the Doctor Seuss comments! Poor Mika... They are so hilarious! Great job everyone... I want to post one but I'm too scared!

do it do it:das:

Hehe, I did it!:roftl:

Let's see if it gets improved!:blush-anim-cl:

that's my girl!

:woot_jump:

I could not stop laughing at all the Doctor Seuss comments! Poor Mika... They are so hilarious! Great job everyone... I want to post one but I'm too scared!

...of Mika? :lmao:

Hehe, I did it!:roftl:

Let's see if it gets improved!:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

I'd love the next blog to be about Dr. Seuss :roftl:

Hahah, do it!!

It feels liberating when you're scared before! :naughty:

He's going to think something really weird happened when he merged those posts and now people are seeing something about Dr. Seuss instead of his entry. :naughty:

Crazy! :lmao: And his face may look like your siggy...

Don't be afraid, he's a pussycat:blush-anim-cl:.

:naughty:

I'd love the next blog to be about Dr. Seuss :roftl:

:thumb_yello: Poor guy!

He's going to think something really weird happened when he merged those posts and now people are seeing something about Dr. Seuss instead of his entry. :naughty:

But do you really think he is reading them?

I'm doubtful.:no:

Mika, read and comment back!:poke:

Please....:wink2:

He must have signed out, of YouTube, 'cause he signed back in again 8 mins ago.

I'm writing it here, as when I did it on YouTube the other day, everyone thought I was being a stalker:roftl::roftl::roftl:

ME!

AS IF:floor::floor:

*dons a Mika mask*

Mika & Dr. Suess

I know I've been into a lot of kinetic and other modern art lately, but I must say, I think of all the brilliant, artistic minds I've ever seen, the one that stands out the most for me would be none other than Dr. Suess.

There's just something about the way he told such a story with a single colour - green eggs, green ham, what more could you ask for? And his characters. So different, yet something so similar. The man is a genius.

Take this Truffula Tree, from The Lorax. So simple, yet so meaningful. And I like the fact that it reminds me of a nice, pink lollipop:

truffula.jpeg

Or the iconic Cat in the Hat. Now, he's brilliant indeed. His naughty smile makes ME smile. LOL!

cat-in-the-hat.gif

So it is based on this that I am happy to announce the name of my next album: One Fish, Two Fish, Brown Fish, Violet Sky Fish. In honour of the late Dr. Suess. I can't wait for you all to hear it.

Besos,

Mxx

lol!!! :thumb_yello::roftl:

im sooooooo into this fake blog! now i understand why u girls were writting all those comments in today's blog!!! im gonna post again now.

this is hilarious!!!!!