Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

"What are they talking about? I've never looked at Dr. Suess for inspiration...*clicking on link*"

*three minutes later*

".....they know my taste so well!:mf_lustslow:"

:lol3: crying in laughter down here!!!! :roftl:

i totally picture mika searching this damn dr. seuss and his truffala tree!!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no idea how you do that, and I would probably not understand even if someone tried to explain anyway:boxed: but isn’t it a little shocking that you can stalk someone like that and actually see what they are doing on You Tube?!

Or have I got it all wrong?:blink:

Well if you look in the box in the top left hand side, where all the info is, it says videos watched. And if you kind of keep in mind from the previous time you have looked you get an idea of how many he's watched.

It's not really stalking, just good research:fisch::naughty:

The internet is a scary place. Didn't the prophet say long ago, how myspace was turning out to be a dangerous thing? Goes for the entire Web 2.0 world. And we're right in the middle of it all :blink::punk:

It's terrifying and exhilirating at the same time.

:lol3: crying in laughter down here!!!! :roftl:

i totally picture mika searching this damn dr. seuss and his truffala tree!!!

That's why his vid count has shot up; he's trying to find out what we're talking about. It's so much fun to cause confusion.:biggrin2:

i can recognize a great idea when i see one so....

im totally in,lol:naughty:

It's going to suck if nothing happens at all and we end up facing the fact that he doesn't read his comments.:thumbdown:

It's terrifying and exhilirating at the same time.

That's why his vid count has shot up; he's trying to find out what we're talking about. It's so much fun to cause confusion.:biggrin2:

It's going to suck if nothing happens at all and we end up facing the fact that he doesn't read his comments.:thumbdown:

Nooo. We can always say it was fun while it lasted :thumb_yello:

oh can't wait to read your comment:roftl:

did you post already?

yep i did,lol...but it has not been approved yet...and maybe it wont be,lol

artsy... you know if he doesnt read them, is it that important at the end? as long as we had fun doing it?

i just hope he wont take it too bad , i mean i would be the first to cry my heart out if he did since i always post very sincere comments besides this one...

I have no idea how you do that, and I would probably not understand even if someone tried to explain anyway:boxed: but isn’t it a little shocking that you can stalk someone like that and actually see what they are doing on You Tube?!

Or have I got it all wrong?:blink:

You have no idea about what? :blink: How do we know if he's online and how many videos he's watched?

And yeah the internet is really scary :naughty:

yep i did,lol...but it has not been approved yet...and maybe it wont be,lol

artsy... you know if he doesnt read them, is it that important at the end? as long as we had fun doing it?

i just hope he wont take it too bad , i mean i would be the first to cry my heart out if he did since i always post very sincere comments besides this one...

He'll just think we're psycho :naughty:

(I'm sure he already thinks that though)

personally i'm not expecting anything!

and i know he won't send a response or smthng but it doesn't mean he doesn't read comments..

i did it because it was fun, it still is:wink2:

oh no, this will work for sure.... maybe its not mika the one who reads all the comments, but at least one of the crew will take a glance at them. Though probably they will stay quiet and let the thing go.... so we must keep posting comments on coming posts!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

but thats also what i think of you all,lol

thsi idea was just so great, i got trapped,yo!

the only thing i hesitated with was regarding the other fans you know...maybe it is like spam for them, i mean i wasnt here today and went directly on mikasounds...when i saw the comment of violet i almost choke but as i know the mfc i directly came here, to the source to no what was going on and liked the idea, but not everyone knows the mfc...anyway...its done now,and it was fun , i saw you had been preparing that all day long,lol, i rather see those kind of initiatives that people who over analyse and stuff

x

:boxed:So true. And we're expecting something...

But what the h*ll, I'll keep leaving comments anyway. :naughty:

Nooo. We can always say it was fun while it lasted :thumb_yello:

Oh, I agree, I'm having a great time! I just hope he does react, because that would make it even better.:bleh:

Nono, he accepted that we were insane after the laugh ringtone...or maybe the creation of chicken...or-I'll stop now. I can't be here for hours.:naughty:

personally i'm not expecting anything!

and i know he won't send a response or smthng but it doesn't mean he doesn't read comments..

i did it because it was fun, it still is:wink2:

very same here and same things for all my other comments, its all about giving and exchanging

hey btw saw my turkish friend today and we all smoked a lot,lol, thought of you.

u know what? i think mika will have a blast too if he gets the idea... he's crazy as we are and he enjoys life with humour. I can't imagine him getting mad at this.

and you are right, at least we had fuuuuuuuuuuun! :naughty:

very same here and same things for all my other comments, its all about giving and exchanging

hey btw saw my turkish friend today and we all smoked a lot,lol, thought of you.

lol!

gotta love turkish ppl for that:bleh:

*lights up a cig. again*:naughty:

I guess since I'm half turkish I should smoke half a cig :blink::naughty::naughty:

no:no:

actually i'm the only smoker in my family:blink:

it's pam who claims that turkish ppl smoke a lot:mf_rosetinted: