Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

i love it all dr. seuss comments, but please clarify my mind, why are you doing this? just for fun, or to see if Mika actually read the comments?

my mind is lazy today :blush-anim-cl:

mmm..

actually for nothing special :lmao:

idk, we just did:roftl:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He must have signed out, of YouTube, 'cause he signed back in again 8 mins ago.

I'm writing it here, as when I did it on YouTube the other day, everyone thought I was being a stalker:roftl::roftl::roftl:

ME!

AS IF:floor::floor:

Now it's 1 minute ago :naughty:

But do you really think he is reading them?

I'm doubtful.:no:

So am I. Any sort of (preferably positive) reaction would be a cool thing, yet I suspect that's beneath his dignity :king::roftl:

It's fun, though :cheerful_h4h:

Maybe he'll quickly post another blog, to see if things are okay with that one then...:lmfao:

Now it's 1 minute ago :naughty:

I was just about to say, he's signed back in again, and his watched video count is going through the roof!!!

I reckon he's trying to get inspiration from YouTube:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I was just about to say, he's signed back in again, and his watched video count is going through the roof!!!

The Internet is really really greaaaat... for p*rn! :naughty:

lol!!! :thumb_yello::roftl:

im sooooooo into this fake blog! now i understand why u girls were writting all those comments in today's blog!!! im gonna post again now.

this is hilarious!!!!!

Oh thank you for reposting that fake blog... I wondered what on earth was up with the comments about Dr Suess..... I was so confused about how I could have missed him coming out and naming his album.... :eek:

I lurved Dr Suess...... :punk:

Maybe he is looking at dr. seuss youtube videos for inspiration.

:roftl::roftl:

Would someone please poke me in the eye with a stick, hit me over the head with a large fish (preferably a violet sky fish) and tell me to go back to work!! :shocked: I am having too much fun, but I really do have work to do!

:blush-anim-cl: anyone?

Would someone please poke me in the eye with a stick, hit me over the head with a large fish (preferably a violet sky fish) and tell me to go back to work!! :shocked: I am having too much fun, but I really do have work to do!

lol!!!!!! :biggrin2:

i need exactly the same!!!!! my boss will kill me this time!

Did he remove a blog?

No, he posted a vlog and then a text blog and merged the both. It's all there. And more :naughty:

lol!!!!!! :biggrin2:

i need exactly the same!!!!! my boss will kill me this time!

Nah, better stay here. I'd never poke or slap you with a fish. :thumbdown:

you two!

:bonk:

go back to work!

or stay here and have fun:das:

I know! He watched like what 40 videos or something? :shocked:

Did he remove a blog?

Nope he just wrote one after the vlog then it disappeared for a minute or something and then he combined the two together :naughty:

At your service:

:bash:

:fish:

:poke:

Go back to work:huglove:

I know! He watched like what 40 videos or something? :shocked:

I have no idea how you do that, and I would probably not understand even if someone tried to explain anyway:boxed: but isn’t it a little shocking that you can stalk someone like that and actually see what they are doing on You Tube?!

Or have I got it all wrong?:blink: