Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just came back to say I found it:naughty:.

Wish he'd been around when we did school trips to big houses, we would have had fun sliding down the bannisters:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Well I've posted a comment again so the entire thing is bound to disappear now :roftl:

send it here or pm me!

i'll post it under another name,or your name if you like

Typical! :bonk:

or you should say he'll bite then everybody posts:lol3:

I guess you have a point there :naughty:

It's there! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

for now... :roftl:

Oh, now I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You killed me, hahahahaha! :lmfao:

It's a masterpiece:

violet_sky :

Date: August 13, 2008 @ 9:13 pm

And NOW comes an act of Enormous Enormance!

No former performer’s performed this performance!

Wow, I can totally see how you got inspiration from this great man!

One must be blind to not notice how you have obviously taken in his ‘If I ran the circus’ long time ago already.

Also the whimsical character of his creatures, especially the cat in the hat, hold a bit of Jim Woodring’s Frank. Or more likely, vice versa. Influences are everywhere, right? ;o)

I also like the title of your upcoming album a lot!!! I’m so happy that you have finally overcome your fish phobia to a point where you can even link them to your name this way – a real landmark moment! Congrats!

Thanks for another fantastic insight in your world!

xx

violetta

It's from 9:13, no idea what happens with it :roftl:

it's there!!!!!

:lmfao:

brilliant!!!

V_S can you write me one too:blush-anim-cl:

my english really sucks when it comes to long sentences:thumbdown:

i'm trying but still nothing worth to post...

I don't know what to say though :naughty: And what a way to write my first comment :roftl:

haha!

you can write but can't post i can post but can't write!

what a lovely couple we are:roftl:

Typical! :bonk:

thanks!

but please i want to post:crybaby:

I don't know what to say though :naughty: And what a way to write my first comment :roftl:

come oon, don't be shy...

or you can steal ...erm borrow christine's name like everybody does nowadays:lmfao:

We'll see. I mentioned that I like the title of his new album. :naughty: I hope he won't faint.

I had prepared my comment before, and silly enough, coincidentally the first bit even fits the actual vlog :doh:

Finally....I got to post mine! I am at work and was interrupted for the last twenty minutes by people expecting me to work!!!:shocked: What were they thinking....I had important things to do. It is not as lovely as yours, v_s, but I still mention the Truffula Tree, dr. suess, and the name of the next album. I was going to mention the name Cupcake too, but I was interrupted one more time and just hit the "submit" button. Wow, those comments are coming fast and furious, huh? Too many that don't mention dr. suess....what is everyone else thinking? :naughty:

it's there!!!!!

:lmfao:

brilliant!!!

V_S can you write me one too:blush-anim-cl:

my english really sucks when it comes to long sentences:thumbdown:

i'm trying but still nothing worth to post...

Bleh, you're just lazy! :bonk:

How about:

Yo Yo Mika,

I knew you would be going all sailor now, after having discovered your love for the blue and white stripey style AND Dr. S. and his amazing technicolor dream fish! Album ahoy!

Gaaaah!

All I cans ee on the main page is ice cream and then when I click on ice cream theres a link in the side bit with the recent posts in it to playing with lights but I'm still wondering if that one with the fish was one written by a fan or by him.

If it's written by a fan then well done, it truely does sound like Mika :)

Lorax gave me nightmares...:s

EDIT: Darn, missed my 1,500th post :P

Finally....I got to post mine! I am at work and was interrupted for the last twenty minutes by people expecting me to work!!!:shocked: What were they thinking....I had important things to do. It is not as lovely as yours, v_s, but I still mention the Truffula Tree, dr. suess, and the name of the next album. I was going to mention the name Cupcake too, but I was interrupted one more time and just hit the "submit" button. Wow, those comments are coming fast and furious, huh? Too many that don't mention dr. suess....what is everyone else thinking? :naughty:

Really, some people! :no: ... especially at work :roftl:

Bleh, you're just lazy! :bonk:

How about:

Yo Yo Mika,

I knew you would be going all sailor now, after having discovered your love for the blue and white stripey style AND Dr. S. and his amazing technicolor dream fish! Album ahoy!

thanks!:wub2:

and what the heck does the ahoy! means:lmfao:

i mean it's my comment i need to know what i post, right?:roftl:

come oon, don't be shy...

or you can steal ...erm borrow christine's name like everybody does nowadays:lmfao:

Yey and I can write a whole load of sh*t and he will think it's all Christine's doing :original: