Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

thanks!:wub2:

and what the heck does the ahoy! means:lmfao:

i mean it's my comment i need to know what i post, right?:roftl:

It's just a term in context with ships and sailor stuff. Don't they say 'ship ahoy' when they leave a port or smth... nothing too dirty :roftl:

Okay I commented and my other comment was already approved

Maybe instead of Horton hears a Hoo, you could use Mika makes a Moo.

And I’d love a pic of stripey top hat

hahahah, love ya

Hahahah, thank you very much, you made me spill green tea all over my new keyboard :sneaky2::roftl:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yey and I can write a whole load of sh*t and he will think it's all Christine's doing :original:

WTH???? :sneaky2:

Sorry haven't had time to go back and read the zillions of pages since I last logged in. Did anyone see that blog entry disappear? The one after the video?

Yey and I can write a whole load of sh*t and he will think it's all Christine's doing :original:

Hey! Just catched up, saw the vlog and the blog, it's amazing!:roftl:

The album title, I don't get it, Mika, fish? I'm not getting the joke, please someone enlighten meee:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1737833&postcount=41

WTH???? :sneaky2:

Sorry haven't had time to go back and read the zillions of pages since I last logged in. Did anyone see that blog entry disappear? The one after the video?

They just combined the vlog with the typed thing that appeared and disappeared afterwards :wink2:

If you're brave enough :naughty:

:naughty:Ok, done! Poor Mika!!

Lmao, just read your comment Lilmot :roftl: His face is gonna be like >> :blink:

:lmfao: He's gonna be exactly like that smiley, we're gonna drive him crazy. And I hope he makes a blog about this kind of... misunderstood. :naughty:

It's just a term in context with ships and sailor stuff. Don't they say 'ship ahoy' when they leave a port or smth... nothing too dirty :roftl:

hmm right:doh:

*pretends like she understood*

anyway i posted it already:lol3:

"Mika, those Truffula trees are awesome. Dr. Suess is such an inspiration! I have no doubt that One Fish, Two Fish, Brown Fish, Violet Sky Fish will be a smash success and will out-sell LICM."

lilmot is that you?

:lmao:

interesting video.....I love how the light reflects off her dress...but..other than that...

Again, Mika shows us his conformity to society and respect for all professors and expected norms. :mf_rosetinted:

yes yes... He's quite a good boy... :fisch::fisch::naughty:

"Mika, those Truffula trees are awesome. Dr. Suess is such an inspiration! I have no doubt that One Fish, Two Fish, Brown Fish, Violet Sky Fish will be a smash success and will out-sell LICM."

lilmot is that you?

ZOMG lol are we doing that on this one?!

we need more people to post on this! I just did:

Interesting, I also grew up on Dr. Seuss, but what made you choose one fish two fish (especially when you said you don't like fish) over how now brown cow?

btw I can definetly see

the lollipop inspiration as a funky truffula tree, except in more vibrant colors.

:D

Lmao, just read your comment Lilmot :roftl: His face is gonna be like >> :blink:

I wish we could see his face when he's reading through the comments. I wonder how quickly he does read through them? I guess we might just find out.

hmm right

*pretends like she understood*

anyway i posted it already:lol3:

I see it! It looks good, I love it! :bleh:

lilmot is that you?

No, I can't take credit for that one, but I'm glad someone else mentioned the Truffula trees so I won't look quite so crazy myself....well, maybe just a bit :insane::roftl:

This is mine:

BTW, Dr. Seuss is a really inspirational artist! I loved The Cat in the Hat!

Anyway, I’m a little bit surprised by the title of your next album… fishes??? 0.o Tell us more about it!

Love,

Vero

Not funny, just confusing. :naughty: