Catherine Tate, anyone?

Fmbm

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also watch her in a "serious" role as the mother in "The Bad Mother's Handbook."

You can watch the whole movie here if you want.

It also has Robert Pattinson in it :wub2::naughty:

I love that movie.

:roftl:

She done one with our Prime Minister , Ill try and hun it out

That whole show is great , I thought she was just popular here .. obvious its world wide:shocked::thumb_yello:

Oh yeah I saw that one :lol3:

I wish they still showed her show on BBC America, but they only showed it for a week or so :sad:

Ohhhh that explains it in that crappy hotel I was in , 100 channels and no TV to watch did I tell you did I did I , only beef jerky to keep me company:roftl:

Yes you did. You poor thing :huglove:

Ive never seen as much junk on tv , Im sure that hotel was like the worst 100 channels ever .. flick .. adverts .. flick ... loose 300 stone with this one tablet .. flick .. adverts .. flick .. adverts .. SERIOUS:roftl:

That's why I don't watch tv :roftl:

I wish I had more British channels than BBC America which only shows the crappy shows like "Bargain Hunt":thumbdown:

:roftl:

She done one with our Prime Minister , Ill try and hun it out

That whole show is great , I thought she was just popular here .. obvious its world wide:shocked::thumb_yello:

youtube!!!!!!!!! loves it!

except now shows seem better now. interesting shows of choice I can get

these days

Dead Ringers, Holly Oaks, Dr Who (season 3 now I think), Torchwood season 2 (finally), Wire in the Blood,Judge Deed, Hollyoaks! (yesssssss finally!), Little Britain (almost getting tired of it, its on like 5 different channels), Life on Mars came and went, Sugar Rush, Two Pints of Lager ..., Swingers, My Hero, Jekyl,Spaced, lots to chose from if I set the DVr correct!