do ur pets go insaine too? lol

mika-fan1001

well my cat tends to get randomly hyper. like right now. a new song i was listening to started. she was eating food.

all of a sudden. she jumps around, onto my bed. charges under my blanket off to the side. leaps into my closet. and *checks*buried herself in things in my closet.

sometimes, she just runs around my bed.= then runs INTO my pillowcase, so when i lay down. it starts moving.knocks things (blankets, pillows, etc) off my bed, knocks aroound my blinds, and if u try to touch her when shes like this, she gets mad. its at the most random times too!

and i got mad at her one time for making too much noise w/ my window, blinds, and the things u raise/lower ur blinds w/ and she bit me i was bleeding so hard. i have a scare

shes so strange. but i still love her

do u guys have strange pets?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some insane pets, but not in the way yours is. I think they're just out to get me lol.

I have an unbelievably fat frog and a Geko who *i swear* wants to eat me.

Maybe I can find some pictures so you'll get what I mean.

Your cat sounds a bit neurotic though lol.

they're always the most lovable ones.

my horse sees a white gate, rears, screams, and gallops off. i have to keep him galloping for like 5 minutes so hes not controlling himself. its DANG ANNOYING.

my cat went hyper and climbed the wall once.

my brothers dog eats grass like a cow.

mums budgie sometimes does a loop-de-loop in the air.

is that weird enough for you?

Alright, this is why i think my gecko is possessed.

My laptop is right behind his aquarium, so i'll randomly look up, and if he's in a particularly devious pose I'll take a pic.

"I'll get you my pretty..."

DSC01177.jpg

"have you checked the children?" muahah

DSC01442.jpg

Creepy yeah? He never blinks....

Good god I love him=]

My dog does that sometimes :bleh: It's so cute. Today we were sitting on the sofa watching TV then she just went crazy. She jumped over the back of the sofa and ran all over the place jumping over chairs and growling. She goes crazy sometimes :naughty:

One time I came home and she was sitting on top of her dog house. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen :naughty:

well i have 4 cats lol. They are all weird and different, patchess,8, she chases me around the house and where ever you touch her she will wash herself lol. Nippy,4,shes not that crazy put she loves to play with pipecleaners. Ovenmitts,3,Love peas lol, and sammy,3, love to hide in bages and under blankets :P

well my cat tends to get randomly hyper. like right now. a new song i was listening to started. she was eating food.

all of a sudden. she jumps around, onto my bed. charges under my blanket off to the side. leaps into my closet. and *checks*buried herself in things in my closet.

sometimes, she just runs around my bed.= then runs INTO my pillowcase, so when i lay down. it starts moving.knocks things (blankets, pillows, etc) off my bed, knocks aroound my blinds, and if u try to touch her when shes like this, she gets mad. its at the most random times too!

and i got mad at her one time for making too much noise w/ my window, blinds, and the things u raise/lower ur blinds w/ and she bit me i was bleeding so hard. i have a scare

That just sounds like my cat Gemma. She rushes around like a loony. This happens when she wants to go outside to do her necessary!!

uhmm i think i need to get a pet...i'm beginning to think there's some energy that pets attract and keep the humans from going insane...well that would be the only explanation why sometimes i'm acting like carrie's dog.

well :shocked: HELP!

oh and i know a cat that acts like yours, mika-fan :)

Haha, well that's just how cats are like. Our miss Kylie jumps all over the place, the higher it is the better, and she also opens all the doors in our house, and that can get a bit annoying but it is also very cute. And we got a new tomcat not long ago so they're not big friends just yet, and they're hilarious when they chase each other.

God I love my cats.:wub2:Well actually I love all the cats.:wub2:

thats nothing strange. my cat goes wild OFTEN. you should see my "unscrached" and "beautiful" hands. :sneaky2:

btw i was really LOL when i read the title :roftl:

uhmm i think i need to get a pet...i'm beginning to think there's some energy that pets attract and keep the humans from going insane...well that would be the only explanation why sometimes i'm acting like carrie's dog.

:lmfao: Yeah..maybe you should look into getting one of you're acting like that :bleh:

I have some insane pets, but not in the way yours is. I think they're just out to get me lol.

I have an unbelievably fat frog and a Geko who *i swear* wants to eat me.

Maybe I can find some pictures so you'll get what I mean.

Your cat sounds a bit neurotic though lol.

they're always the most lovable ones.

o she is neurotic. lol! she also used to throw beanie babies that were in the hallway over the ledge (to the downstairs) lol. shes lazy atm tho

I have a feeling that my pets would... If I had any. I want a little kitten so badly.

haha

kittens are the best. my sisters is spoiled rotten tho! lol

My cat goes crazy all the time and randomly starts sprinting across the hallway.

aww haha

i sat on my cat yesterday :mf_rosetinted:

I have a cat that sometimes starts running like she's chasing something that is going really fast. And then she looks at the floor, looks up, and keeps doing the same thing.:blink:.

haha nice

my horse sees a white gate, rears, screams, and gallops off. i have to keep him galloping for like 5 minutes so hes not controlling himself. its DANG ANNOYING.

my cat went hyper and climbed the wall once.

my brothers dog eats grass like a cow.

mums budgie sometimes does a loop-de-loop in the air.

is that weird enough for you?

hahaha niceeee lol

My dog does that sometimes :bleh: It's so cute. Today we were sitting on the sofa watching TV then she just went crazy. She jumped over the back of the sofa and ran all over the place jumping over chairs and growling. She goes crazy sometimes :naughty:

One time I came home and she was sitting on top of her dog house. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen :naughty:

haha nice. my mom's dog see's things. its funny. she will just start barking at nothing!!!

well i have 4 cats lol. They are all weird and different, patchess,8, she chases me around the house and where ever you touch her she will wash herself lol. Nippy,4,shes not that crazy put she loves to play with pipecleaners. Ovenmitts,3,Love peas lol, and sammy,3, love to hide in bages and under blankets :P

awww haha. i only have 3

the one i talked about, miko.

my sisters cat mischief. he lives outside, and is a scardy caT. lol

and my other sister has a cat named Tally. she needs attention 24/7

That just sounds like my cat Gemma. She rushes around like a loony. This happens when she wants to go outside to do her necessary!!

aww haha

if my boy kitty simba can't find his sister Angel he gets worried and does a low pitched meow sort of like "MOWWWWWWW" it's hilarious, then he gallops around the house and will stop in mid-gallops to lick himself.

hahaha hahaa hehe nice

my pet budgies go round their perch 360* at th same time!

and they ONLY eat parrot food...

hahaha funny

aww haha

hehe nice :P shes actually sane right now!! lol

Haha, well that's just how cats are like. Our miss Kylie jumps all over the place, the higher it is the better, and she also opens all the doors in our house, and that can get a bit annoying but it is also very cute. And we got a new tomcat not long ago so they're not big friends just yet, and they're hilarious when they chase each other.

God I love my cats.:wub2:Well actually I love all the cats.:wub2:

aww haha well my cat doesnt like any of our other animals. when she was the youngest cat, she liked the other cats, but they both died, and she is anti-social. she looked up to them, and it made her depressed i think lol

aww haha well my cat doesnt like any of our other animals. when she was the youngest cat, she liked the other cats, but they both died, and she is anti-social. she looked up to them, and it made her depressed i think lol

Well I'm starting to believe that our Kylie is totally anti-social as well. The story is pretty much the same. We had to put down our dearest tomcat about 6 months ago, and he was the only cat who she was friendly with. I'm not sure if she missed him, or if she still does, but the fact remains that he was the only cat that she actually loved and didn't mind having around. I'm getting kinda worried now because this new tomcat and her really don't get along. They woke me up this morning because they had a huge fight and it scared the crap out of me.:thumbdown:

At first I thought she was just afraid of the collar Tom was wearing because he was operated (one of his legs was removed due to an old injury) but things haven't changed a bit since we removed it. So my guess is that they pretty much fight for domination.:naughty: Typical for cats.cat2.gif

Well I'm starting to believe that our Kylie is totally anti-social as well. The story is pretty much the same. We had to put down our dearest tomcat about 6 months ago, and he was the only cat who she was friendly with. I'm not sure if she missed him, or if she still does, but the fact remains that he was the only cat that she actually loved and didn't mind having around. I'm getting kinda worried now because this new tomcat and her really don't get along. They woke me up this morning because they had a huge fight and it scared the crap out of me.:thumbdown:

At first I thought she was just afraid of the collar Tom was wearing because he was operated (one of his legs was removed due to an old injury) but things haven't changed a bit since we removed it. So my guess is that they pretty much fight for domination.:naughty: Typical for cats.cat2.gif

Yeah cats!

You never know what they are thinking.:roftl:

I have a wrestling game:naughty: two times a day with one of my cats right now, I have to give her medicine because she has an urinary infection!:boxed: