The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah math tutoring. What kind of math?

I'm ok, just hanging out and watching Seinfeld and chatting on the forums. Feeling cheerful since I don't have class until noon tomorrow, but thinking I might get off soon and go to bed early anyways.

All kinds. It's basically a place where I got to do my maths homework. I don't mind it because it means that I'm able to get my weekly homework done at the start of the week without any distractions.

Blah math tutoring. What kind of math?

I'm ok, just hanging out and watching Seinfeld and chatting on the forums. Feeling cheerful since I don't have class until noon tomorrow, but thinking I might get off soon and go to bed early anyways.

Heavy-duty thinking.:bleh:

You would look AWESOME with some deep blue streaks or something!

Aww, thanks.:blush-anim-cl: My mom said she didn't care what I did because hair will always grow out (or fall out, provided you don't know how to handle strong chemicals), so none of it was permanent anyways.

Now, when I got my tattoo, her reaction was slightly more exciting.:naughty:

Yeah, I need to do something with my hair. It's been the same since the 9th grade.:lol3:

But that's what my mom's scared of. The chemicals.

Haha, yeah, the tattoo.:wub2:

All kinds. It's basically a place where I got to do my maths homework. I don't mind it because it means that I'm able to get my weekly homework done at the start of the week without any distractions.

Right on. I need one of those.:bleh:

So it's not exactly tutoring?

Yeah, I need to do something with my hair. It's been the same since the 9th grade.:lol3:

But that's what my mom's scared of. The chemicals.

Haha, yeah, the tattoo.:wub2:

An easy rule with the chemicals...if it starts to itch or burn, you need to get it off your head. Other than that, you should be good!:thumb_yello::naughty:

I can't believe you remember my tat!:wub2: I forget about it half the time.:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah....let's just blame it on Mika......it's his fault we are the way we are.

That ****er.

Yep.... all his fault

..and I kicked loo! :naughty:

You can blame him, but nothing changes! :mf_rosetinted:

And it hurt....

*pbs* for nothing changes *pbs*

DLing any good movies? There's one I want to see with Ben Stiller and Jack Black.

Ah Tropic Thunder... tis alright ... not the best but amusing.

Also DLed Pineapple Express (even lamer than I thought it would be :zhhz:), and DLing Baby Momma....

Tinking of downloading the movie nono blogged....

There's nothing good out at the moment really..

As in the girl group?

"Do you play with the girls, play with the boys ?

Do you ever get lonely playing with your toys ?

We can talk, we can sing

I'll be the queen and you'll be the king

Hey boy in your tree

Throw down your ladder make a room for me

I got a house with windows and doors

I'll show you mine if you show me yours(:shocked:)."

You never realise a kid, singing these songs that they are some much dirtier than they seem at that age :zhhz:

How stupid do you two think I am? :sneaky2:

They were not torrent-downloads, but like .. megaupload-type downloads, and I'd had them going from like 11, and what i was saying was - I should not have started them then, I should have waited until after 12.

Oh, and - woo! I have impending work! I got 3 4-9 shifts mon-thurs next week! No idea what I do - something to do with processing the state election votes, but I'll make like $500 just over those three days! And they said I'll probably be given more shifts then!

Ah... that makes more sense then :naughty:.....

And wow.... only 1000mb :blink: how could you even survive that....

Yay for impending work though... election work is usually boring and repetitive but it pays well for boring and repetitive work...... I usually work at our ones.

ATTENTION CD & SWEET KNEES: Program on Catalyst , ABC ... NOW !! On Autism & Asbergers (sp?) ..... :thumb_yello:

Thanks HK! We missed it, but have since downloaded it.

*climbs over barricades and brickwalls ft. KC*

Wow, I don't remember it looking like this! Smells different too!

*walks over to catpiss corner ft. feather dusterghh and gives wrist a workout*

DC! Talk about haven't seen you in forever!

And Tanya! Hello there! I had you quoted but accidentally deleted it and gave up.

:blink: I change my hair nearly every month!

Ah Tropic Thunder... tis alright ... not the best but amusing.

Also DLed Pineapple Express (even lamer than I thought it would be :zhhz:), and DLing Baby Momma....

Tinking of downloading the movie nono blogged....

There's nothing good out at the moment really..

Typical how the trailers look funny, but the movie is average.

I watched baby mama.. it starts off funny, but goes downhill half way through.

Hamlet 2.. Hmmm Good idea.

"Hamlet 2" is way funnier than its trailer :naughty:

:blink: I change my hair nearly every month!

Hmmmm... it has to be better than half the stuff out there at the moment... might have a look at what else has been released in the US recently...

"Hamlet 2" is way funnier than its trailer :naughty:

Thats reassuring *tells dad to download*

Thats reassuring *tells dad to download*

:lol3:

I'm glad :wub2:

DC doesn't count because he's never even seen the first Austin Powers movie. :lol3:

*feels special and slightly creeped out* :wub2:

I guess...:naughty:

You're my mother. I need to look after you:wink2:

I guess...:naughty:

You're my mother. I need to look after you:wink2:

Is that your way of saying "You're old, :wheelchair: you need someone to make sure you don't fall over and can't get back up" ??

:sneaky2::bleh:

Hey Suz.

hello my aussies!!!

working on music again!

funny how I can get 5 different versions done of my song and each is so different! :)

Hey Suz :bye:

Isn't that one of the hardest things about recording....all of the different possible variations? :naughty:

Is that your way of saying "You're old, :wheelchair: you need someone to make sure you don't fall over and can't get back up" ??

:sneaky2:

Hey Suz.

Erm...:fisch:

Orgy?:biggrin2:

Hey everyone! Once again, I haven't been on in ages.

I've been a bit preoccupied with the kooks.

I saw them on thursday night.

AMAZING!

Well I'm back now so how is everyone going? WHats been happening lately?

Evening all!

Hi Tanya !! ... im Caz Things are fine thankyou , you know england , cloudy , humid , overcast The usual , hehe :)

You could always come and live in Melbourne to experience 4 seasons in one day:wink2:

BACK!!!!

Yep!:woot_jump:

It was the year 2050. Due to a few sex scandals involving his Big Girl dancers, Andy the cameraman, Adele, Jerry his manager, and the real Billy Brown, Mika's international fame had dwindled down to a small party of sarcastic old bitches in Oz. Forced to realize that everyone else in the world saw him as a dirty old man and that his last single had been #190,847,825,215th on the charts, he finally scheduled an aussie tour.

I was living quite comfortably in Oz off the profits of my book, which was still selling quite well and no one had yet realized that I had plagiarized it from Raffa's unpublished memoirs. In the future, she would be more discerning when choosing who to ask to proofread her work.

HK was the reigning champion of the cleavage war, since her silicone babies were still up under her chin. The rest of us had accepted the inevitable and had begun using our tits as knee pads.

Kelzy was living in "that house of sin" as the neighbors called it, with six strapping young men and a very old, but very charismatic JBJ. Every morning, they walked out into the backyard and talked to Mike's gravestone, still mourning that fateful day he'd met his match in Mikela and the two of them shagged each other to death. Soy had gotten some fake degrees made out in her name, and was now doing lecture tours across the country, talking to young, impressionable children about the proper way to Becteckst, ft. n vwls.

Raisin missed the llama she'd found in Argentina, but wrote letters to it everyday and promised to return. She was heartbroken when he never wrote back. She'd have been even more heartbroken to know what he'd done to her letters instead of reading them. SD was working as a lounge singer/bouncer in a club in Sydney and had to continually stop in the middle of her act to kick some heckler or another out. Still, the pay was good and the owner was her boyfriend, so she got along alright. OD was still in vetrinary school, stabbing countless numbers of poor sheep with needles before she went home to bake violently colorful cakes, photoshooting them for our amusement.

We all got together again when we heard of the tour in Oz. Twatty had a heart attack and died from the shock of it all. Mika strode out onstage and looked out over the empty seats in the venue before focusing on our little ragtag group in the front row. He started with Grace Kelly, but just as he was asking whether he was too dirty, too flirty, he collapsed onstage from a brain aneurism. We stared at each other for a moment, then, after bribing the band to keep their mouths shut, stole the body and buried him and Twatty entwined together in a grave in the backyard. They were right next to Mike, just the way Twatty would have wanted it.

After Mika was gone, the rest of us didn't have anything more to discuss and went our own seperate ways.

OMG! :roftl:

Tanya! You're alive!

.....and kicking! How the hell are ya Artsy?

Tanya - you're back! Hello dearie

Grandma Sylvi! Oooops I promised not to do that, didn't I? :naughty:

SILVER....I missed you!

It is very very quiet on the MFC tonight - don't know where everyone is

I might have an early night.

You tell big fibs...early night, yeah right!

He's the only decent one ther! the rest of them are computer geeks!

He's blonde, pretty good looking, and tall... good enough?

Started off very poorly with the blonde:naughty:....but then you came home with a rush....tall and pretty good looking is an impressive finish!

Are you implying that I harbor murderous tendencies towards Mika?Because while I refuse to admit anything, you COULD be right...

I thought that was Twatty's job!

LOVE the future prediticions, guys.

TARNYA!

And I know! It wasn't on! Was it on this morning? ****, I couldnt record or watch this morning's one.

BIUNCA!:bleh: You made me record triple j with doctor for nuthing...how rude!

Are you subscribed to Freddie's English thread

No, it doesn't sound lame that it's a part of your life. You must enjoy it. And I think your English is really good.

:lmfao: No but maybe I should,it must be one of the less expensive and still effective classes :roftl:

Well I really do enjoy speaking english. Otherwise I wouldn't spend most of days on an english forum about a certain pop singer :naughty:

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhh! That sucks! :thumbdown: Stupid mums! But surely you could pass any english exam with no classes? Your english is perfect!

My mum is also STUPID! Apparently unlimited-downloads internet does not exist anymore now .. for quite a few years. But if you had it before then it carries on. We had unlimited downloads for $75 a month. Now the best we can get for $75 a month is 15GB. FIFTEEN GIGABYTES! I download 15GB a day! :naughty: And my mum CANCELLED THIS FANTATSTICALLY RARE THING WE HAD AQUIRED! And it would have been possible to transfer it to my dad's house by saying we 'moved' - but she cancelled it already now! :crybaby:

In other news - I got a job! Working for the government! I have to go into Perth tomorrow, no idea what for, but it seemed pretty much definate that I had it, the lady asked when I finish school every day and was like "omg this is perfect for when the shifts start" (like 5pm in Fremantle). It's only temporary, it's something to do with the state election - processing the votes or something. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Well I do have a great basic english level but for these exams, it's more of a high level and preparation is more than needed. For the one I was supposed to take after this one,even some native speakers failed it :boxed: (from what I heard)

It must be a common thing :naughty: Now you're gonna have to spend ridiculous amount in itunes like (almost) everyone! :naughty:

So did you find out? =D

Hoopla Denton!

Teegs, did you see the last part, where U2 performed with Leonard Cohen.. Nice..

God damn it!!!

Did Adam look gorgeous?

Oh, I had a U2 dream last night... Adam bent over to pick something off the ground and I got a bit of a perve on his arse :das:

haha.

it took me a few more minutes to even get to sleep lol

Well it helps if you get off the computer :wink2:

I'm sure there are lots of possiblities

That there are...

HEY! whats the big ideaa ?? wheres all the drunken oz-lings at ??? LOL

... just me tonight then haha ... Sighhhhhh *staggers off * goodnight LOL x

Not here...

Geez you'd be amusing to go out with...

Howdy doo!

My friend says that the Kooks will probably be on JTV NEXT week. I don't know whether to believe her or not anyore. She does kind of despise them

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhttt....

I just hope I didn't finalise the disc then...

A picture of Daniel Radcliffe in Equus.

I could live with that...

Grrrrr my mum says not to come back tonight (as I am going to my dad's house for dinner). But I want to because my dad has pretty dodgy reception, ESPECIALLY for channel ten and I wanna see the Kooooooooks

They were good...

Oh, our channel 10 is crappy.. They're on Rove, yes? Is Teegs recording?

You know you could buy a TV digital box to fix that crappy reception. They're about $50. It's the only way we get channel 10, but sometimes it still plays up.

Yes, Teegs did...

How is it? I went out into the other room before and some girl was singing 'Come Together' pretty well. I love that song.

Haha, thankyou!

There were a few singing Come Together..

Oh, and $75 for 15GB is too expensive.

Checkout this site and see if there's something better and cheaper available in your area by searching with your phone number (top right of screen)

http://whirlpool.net.au/

We have $69.95 for 12 GB...

Next up, WTF Is up with Snoop Dogg wanting to live in Oz??

He talks the fo shizzle wif the izzle and I'm confuzzled.

Frigged if I know...

They just play at the end. And after they finish the vocalist guy hugs Rove.

And that... thought you'd enjoy that bit...

Oh, btw, I recorded the kooks for you.. High definition through the digital box.

:blink:

You spoke between doing this and now and you didn't think to mention? I'm sitting here watching on my ... *estimates* 50cm TV with dodgy half-snapped aerial stressing over whether tegan or tanya remembered and you possess this in HQ!!!!!!!! *FG* (directed at you) *FG* (directed at the kooks)

Awww "They're the kind of lads that trash a hotel room and then tidy up afterwards" *FG*

Yes, Teegs did...

And that was cute...

So was Brendan Fraser...

So Luke didn't attempt to force Rove's audience to sit down during Do You Wanna. But after the song Rove came on and said "In behalf of everyone here, Luke, Yes." and then pelvic thrusted Luke's microphone stand and said something about feeling sexy and then having no pubes.

But in answer to the what's up, I am feeling depressed about the fact I am not in Melbourne tonight, and was not present at this recording, because in the background Luke was putting on his acoustic guitar, so the lucky bastards obviously got more songs than were recorded

I would say yes...

Raisin, check out Ingie's signature - it's got that guy you like

Here:

sexybitch.gif

That would be Gerard...

I think he's number 2 husband...

Meeks is number 4 :naughty:

Hullo !! As y'all know...I been away from here ... hangin' out with my friend ...... he leaves in the morning ... .. so, I have missed prob.about 3 days on this thread ... .... LOADS of catching up to do ... LOVE YA !!!!!

I hope you had a great time with your friend...

*climbs over barricades and brickwalls ft. KC*

Wow, I don't remember it looking like this! Smells different too!

*walks over to catpiss corner ft. feather dusterghh and gives wrist a workout*

:jawdrop:

DC!!!

I thought I'd surprise you. I'll upload it today to some site for you to download. I know Teegs said she'd do it, but she wasn't online last night so I recorded it just in case.

Teegs had issues with the internet...

As in the modem broked...

We got a modem ft. a wireless router today... so now there's no cords for me!

Not something to be played around with unless you know what you're doing.

I have black magic books, but I won't practice it. No F Way!

I wouldn't either... I'd have no idea what the hell I was doing...

The most witchcraft I'd had dealing with include The Craft and doing an assignment on it in year 12 (for religion - they were fine with me doing it, as long as I didn't do satanism... go catholic schools!)

Maybe he's bored out of his mind while NOT working on the new album and NOT touring Oz.

Very likely...

Everytime I look at your avatar, I'm reminded of this picture that I took of my best friend a few years ago:

andes.jpg

And yes, those are actually her boobs. She was in a very tight corset.

Crap!

Like her hair though...

I want to dye my hair blue/black but my mom won't let me. It's already a really dark brown at the moment, so I doubt anyone could even tell.

I wanted to go with bright red at hte front and black at the back a la Lene from Aqua, but mum threatened to kick me out...

Hey everyone! Once again, I haven't been on in ages.

I've been a bit preoccupied with the kooks.

I saw them on thursday night.

AMAZING!

Well I'm back now so how is everyone going? WHats been happening lately?

I wouldn't tell OkD that.. she loves the Kooks...

Well I have just been checking out Mikasounds, hmmmm my fav song at the moment is 'your sympathy' but it changes all the time.

My DD11 found out her teacher is pregnant today, she was all grossed out cause now she knows that her teacher 'did it' PMSL

Awwwwww... kids are adorable...

I'm not exactly number one fan of Your Sympathy... it's okay...