The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

Its either royal or white icing.. ones the harder one, one you pipe....

You can buy it from safeway/woolworths in the cake decorations section.

And I know....

Ooooh, is it expensive?

The timing and everything! Walking out the door with posters - aww!

My fingerprint has dents in it from touching the hot part of the grill-cheese-sandwich-machine-thingy. It's so funny (painfull) when that happens :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, is it expensive?

The timing and everything! Walking out the door with posters - aww!

My fingerprint has dents in it from touching the hot part of the grill-cheese-sandwich-machine-thingy. It's so funny (painfull) when that happens :naughty:

I don't think its that pricey.. the school I was at buys a heap every year for their baked delights and the christmas cooking classes.. (both which make fruit cakes at the end)...

Probably no more than a few dollars.

You add food dye to colour it.

It tastes good too....

It was good timing....

I don't think its that pricey.. the school I was at buys a heap every year for their baked delights and the christmas cooking classes.. (both which make fruit cakes at the end)...

Probably no more than a few dollars.

It tastes good too....

It was good timing....

Awesome! I might check it out. But I am a cheapskate, so will probably pass. Is it make-able too?

English essay. :crybaby:

Haha, suuuck! (You will gain no sympathy here .. except maybe from Sen, who is in your same predicament :naughty:)

What's it on?

Look what I made! :naughty:

event.png

Actually, I made it just because I wanted to say how many days there were in a FB comment, but it didn't even tell me, so I still had to get off my arse and write numbers on my calander anyway :roftl:

It's the same one that I explained to you before, for which we have been leading up to all term. The one about Psycho and Macbeth.

Haha, and I was going to ask if it was as ridiculous as that one :naughty::naughty:

So it's tomorrow? Are you allowed to take in notes or anything?

There is a frog outside my window. Please someone rip it's vocal cords out.

Haha, and I was going to ask if it was as ridiculous as that one :naughty::naughty:

So it's tomorrow? Are you allowed to take in notes or anything?

There is a frog outside my window. Please someone rip it's vocal cords out.

No, we have to learn all of the quotes we want to use. And it's Shakespeare!

*rips frog's vocal cords out*

:naughty:

No, we have to learn all of the quotes we want to use. And it's Shakespeare!

*rips frog's vocal cords out*

:naughty:

Haha, sucked in. :naughty: English wasn't too bad I think. It seems so uneasonable to have to remember quotes (okay, and it is) but it turns out less difficult than you make it out to be, don't you think? Actually, I think I just paraphrased most things instead :fisch:

Edit: And Shakespeare - I was going through my school stuff to throw everything away as per my dad's demands, and holy crap .. I think I used to know about 3/4 of Romeo and Juliet off by heart. That is scary. Stupid English. What is the point in knowing that?

Edit again: And thanks for that. The frog actually did shut up now too! :cheerful_h4h:

savings.png

:shocked:

*freaking out, freaking out*

I need that nightfill job at Kmart. Need need need.

I need to make $2000 in 2 months, the highest I can make is $1000 in 2 months. Assuming my house doesn't get sold, in which case I will probably not even break even, because my profit is basically my centrelink ... and *cough* I only get that if I "live with my mum".

Haha, sucked in. :naughty: English wasn't too bad I think. It seems so uneasonable to have to remember quotes (okay, and it is) but it turns out less difficult than you make it out to be, don't you think? Actually, I think I just paraphrased most things instead :fisch:

Edit: And Shakespeare - I was going through my school stuff to throw everything away as per my dad's demands, and holy crap .. I think I used to know about 3/4 of Romeo and Juliet off by heart. That is scary. Stupid English. What is the point in knowing that?

Edit again: And thanks for that. The frog actually did shut up now too! :cheerful_h4h:

savings.png

*freaking out, freaking out*

I need that nightfill job at Kmart. Need need need.

I need to make $2000 in 2 months, the highest I can make is $1000 in 2 months. Assuming my house doesn't get sold, in which case I will probably not even break even, because my profit is basically my centrelink ... and *cough* I only get that if I "live with my mum".

I actually really like English. It's one of my favourite subjects. But because I want to do really well in it I tend to freak out about big assessments (as I am now). :naughty:

Good luck with the savings!

Well I think I'll go to bed. I've learnt all I can about Lady Macbeth plucking her nipple from the baby's boneless gums and dashing it's brains out, had she so sworn as Macbeth had done to killing Duncan.

:naughty: Goodnight!

(the new Queen & Paul Rodgers album is awesome)

Ooh, I love Macbeth! Especially Lady Macbeth, it's not often you come across such a powerful female character in traditional literature. She's my second favourite after Euripide's Medea who cannot be topped in both the guts and insanity scales. *pbs*

As for all of the bands everyone listened to when growing up, I don't know who half of the ones you listed are. I grew up on French and Arabic music like Edith Piaf, Oum Kalthoum, Fayrouz, etc. and a smattering of Cat Stevens and Bob Dylan. That was until I started listening to my own music which started off with the Spice Girls and Britney Spears and went downhill from there. :rolls_eyes:

Good night!

EDIT: Mzee's post reminded me of my ABBA phase when I was around 8. My parents never listened to them so I don't know where that aberration of musical taste came from. :bleh:

Every time I have Maple Syrup I think of youuuu!!

Hello Dances! :ninja:

Those pics are nice.

Sweet Dreams Wendi :wink2:

Is this on youtube (or deletube) by any chance :das:

Kelzeeeh awakes *das*

I love it.. Just thought I'd mention that.. And also that we have a heap of Beatles 45's.. Hey Jude is one of them...

He's just a poor boy from a poor family. :naughty:

:wub2: Maple syrup is like...

mika's chicken noises for the tongue.

But emzee is asleep *sad*

Ohh are we talking about bands we listened to growing up?

Okay when i was young : Spice girls, abba, queen, lionel richie, chicago. T'is about the 2000 era maybe a little aroun '97 when queen, abba, lionel, and chicago were popular with me.

Teenage years: Mika, Queen, Abba, Ting tings, kate nash, the beatles, freddie mercury, david bowie, Calvin Harris, and thats it.

I actually really like English. It's one of my favourite subjects. But because I want to do really well in it I tend to freak out about big assessments (as I am now). :naughty:

Yeah me too! Crazy :insane:

It's such a pointless subject :naughty: I had good teachers though *shrug*

I've actually considered emailing my year 12 English teacher several times and then decided against it :naughty:

And on the topic of childhood music - I really wasn't interested in music for so so long. Really, the first CD I bought was LiCM :blush-anim-cl: I never really got into-into anyone in particular until the past few years.

But I remember liking ... ohh what's her name? ... ummm ... oh! Shania Twain. Yeah, I liked Shania Twain in primary school, but my parents liked her, so I guess that's where it came from. But I remember making a dance to that man I feel like a woman song :roftl:

Hmmmm as a child i grew up with: Neil Diamond, ELO, Boz Scags, Joe Cocker, Normie Rowe (all through mum playing them constantly :P)

But thorugh my own taste in music:-

Child: - Hansen, spice girls (geri was my favouriet, and i was absolutely crushed when they broke up!), backstreet boys (and yes i still listen to them even now shhhh!), britney spears, Aqua, Five, S club 7, savage garden, oasis, smashing pumpkins, bon jovi

Now: MIKA of course!, Live, the killers, still savage garden & backstreet boys & bon jovi, MIKA, linkin park, disturbed, Jet, the cat empire, scissor sisters, sneaky sound system, MIKA

Errr.. oui?

Bonjour Kelzee. Comment ca va?

Fsmall_YXQSFnREFWWFn_Whippet%20Brindle%20wht%20PupCake.jpg

Ambrose!

Aww :wub2:

Noooooo! Don't mention food dye to OKD!

Look what I made!

event.png

Actually, I made it just because I wanted to say how many days there were in a FB comment, but it didn't even tell me, so I still had to get off my arse and write numbers on my calander anyway :roftl:

Calendar. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Well I think I'll go to bed. I've learnt all I can about Lady Macbeth plucking her nipple from the baby's boneless gums and dashing it's brains out, had she so sworn as Macbeth had done to killing Duncan.

I love the witches in Macbeth

"When shall we three meet again"

This lil' black duck is heading for beddy again (late) .....

'Morning Silverado & 'Nanas ..... :wub2::bye:

Morning little black duck

:blink:

So... if I just click on the link, that will count? or do I need to sign on for the thing?

Nice one!

I just finished the assignment that's due tomorrow... Now I have to work on the one due Wednesday...

Just click :wub2:, no need to register!

And what about Robert Duncan McNeil? :wub2:

HE-MAN AND SHE-RA!!!! They were awesome... we used to watch He-Man!

Hehehehe...I've seen He-Man. It rocks my socks.

Bonus points (okay, maybe a cake!) for anyone who is able to guess what ELO stands for... and no cheating by searching for it!

Electric Light Orchestra. And I knew that before HK said it, cause I love them...

Mr Blue Sky, please tell us why...

Bella can be kind of annoying...

But I'd prefer Jacob and Edward get together... that's forbidden love for ya!

Feel like starting a new story? *das*

Has anyone seen August Rush? Robin Williams is in it... and if he had cool glasses like Bono is wearing in ATU, he's look just like Bono...

Johnathan Rhys Meyer is also in August Rush. *das*

Errr.. oui?

Bon.

They are the pictures!

What does :smth: code for? This has been bothering me for far too long.

It's the code for the shrugging smiley on AMF.

:roftl: I love it. The funny thing is that he must have actually been waiting to do that, because they always grab the back of his pants, so he must tell them to do so before or smth. They get a nice view down his pants though :das:

I wouldn't mind being him at that particular moment...*das* (Goddamn smiley limit! They should make an exception for 'das'...)

Those stupid oceans, always getting in the way :sneaky2:

Makes for a nice view though :P

Ooh, I love Macbeth! Especially Lady Macbeth, it's not often you come across such a powerful female character in traditional literature. She's my second favourite after Euripide's Medea who cannot be topped in both the guts and insanity scales. *pbs*

As for all of the bands everyone listened to when growing up, I don't know who half of the ones you listed are. I grew up on French and Arabic music like Edith Piaf, Oum Kalthoum, Fayrouz, etc. and a smattering of Cat Stevens and Bob Dylan. That was until I started listening to my own music which started off with the Spice Girls and Britney Spears and went downhill from there. :rolls_eyes:

Good night!

EDIT: Mzee's post reminded me of my ABBA phase when I was around 8. My parents never listened to them so I don't know where that aberration of musical taste came from. :bleh:

Don't you mean Abbaration?

Ooooh that was bad.

:wub2: Maple syrup is like...

mika's chicken noises for the tongue.

But emzee is asleep *sad*

Maple syrup is stuff of the gods.

And on the topic of childhood music - I really wasn't interested in music for so so long. Really, the first CD I bought was LiCM :blush-anim-cl: I never really got into-into anyone in particular until the past few years.

Really?? :o

My first CD was Abbey Road. I was 9. *punk*

Calendar. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Damn, you beat me to it...

Don't you mean Abbaration?

Ooooh that was bad.

No, it's spelt "aberration". It means something markedly different from the norm or what is expected, or in optical physics it refers to the inherent properties of a lens that cause light to bend differently from what is desired.... unless "Abarration" is something else I've never heard of? :blink:

My ABBA phase was very useful, it saved me from listening to the craze of the moment which was the Australian boy band "CDB". :boxed: Oh, and the Macarena! They used to group dance to it using the classroom tape player at lunch time...

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z7t-Ox3XvU

*can't breathe from laughing* :roftl:

i feel like moving to australia. lol

Do you know how much flights cost from Australia to Europe or North America? If you plan on seeing any other part of the world again you'd better plan to be rich. :bleh:

But on the other hand with a people as lazy as ours, a population as small as ours and of course the beaches.... why would you want to leave? :naughty:

Oh yes, the giant spiders, venomous snakes, baby-eating dingos, feral boxing kangaroos, and don't forget the dangerous drop-bears. :thumb_yello: