Supporting CazGirl: from scripts to real cartoons!!

CazGirl's scripts could be the real Mika's Cartoon TV Show?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. CazGirl's scripts could be the real Mika's Cartoon TV Show?

• Yes, I second you Caz! Show your work to the world!
    • Maybe, i'm not sure if Mika would approve them
    • No, nobody wants to watch cartoons about Mika

Hi you all MFCers!! :boing:

I know I'm belated reading CazGirl's scripts, :doh: though never is too late!!!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14337

After :floor: all day long, I had this HUGE IDEA that I couldn't just keep in my mind. So I pm Caz and now im asking you to have your say.

Ok, here it goes:

Caz's scripts reminds me of the Jackson Five's cartoons in the 80's. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGhq_Oy3tyk. Then I thought "Why not? Mika's own cartoon on TV!!!" I mean, Life in CARTOON Motion, it ALL make sense!!!!!

:yikes:

I'm sure Mika would be thrilled with the idea. That's why Im posting this thread and poll, to encourage Caz on showing her work to Mika on the purpose to create the Mika's Cartoon TV Show

:woot_jump:

:wub2:It would also be a super nice way to bring alive some of the craziest stories that MFCers build on threads. Don't you think?

If anyone thinks im crazy, well... is just that i really believe this can be done. Hope you think the same way.

Cheers!

andreafromchile

sorry for my english, trying to be a native speaker though not getting even close! lol!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are serious about this, ie trying to sell it to real tv execs, one of the main things they are going to look for will be whether they can sell it to the tv stations.

How interested will tv stations be in a cartoon of Mika?

I know we love him to death, but you can't compare his popularity to the popularity of the Jacksons in the '80s.

Mika himself would possibly be interested and possibly some fans on MFC, though.

If you are serious about this, ie trying to sell it to real tv execs, one of the main things they are going to look for will be whether they can sell it to the tv stations.

How interested will tv stations be in a cartoon of Mika?

I know we love him to death, but you can't compare his popularity to the popularity of the Jacksons in the '80s.

Mika himself would possibly be interested and possibly some fans on MFC, though.

hi babs, im possitive about mika's popularity the same way he was possitive about his own lyrics when trying to find a record company back in 2005.

I know this is crazy, but i believe in Mika's work, taste and imagination.

I also believe the world needs better cartoons for kids... and i have the hunch that Mika's cartoons would be very welcome.

and at last, it worth the try :thumb_yello:

hi babs, im possitive about mika's popularity the same way he was possitive about his own lyrics when trying to find a record company back in 2005.

I know this is crazy, but i believe in Mika's work, taste and imagination.

I also believe the world needs better cartoons for kids... and i have the hunch that Mika's cartoons would be very welcome.

and at last, it worth the try :thumb_yello:

Well maybe the possibility of cartoons based on Mika's/Da Wack's artwork ie Lollipop girl etc, but not cartoons of Mika himself, IMO.

I AM IN ABSOLUTE SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO AMAZED THAT YOU COMPLETELY SUPPORT MY SCRIPTS!!!!! :huglove: :huglove:

It was all so silly! Really! Started from one sentence which people found funny and then it got bigger and bigger...and you're not the first to say I should script write! But I just never really believed it! It was just silly and wild imaginations! I'm astounded people think I'm that talented - seriously, it was just me being silly! Making it up as I went along! This whole thing is insane lmfao, but in a good way!

I am hoping to give the script to Mika.

I also draw myself, in animé style that is! I already have pictures in my head, because I want it to be some sort of story book too.

But to actually be on TV? You ACTUALLY think it's that good???

That's such a compliment.

A lot of people on here have found my scripts hilarious but I am always, CONSTANTLY worrying about how Mika will react to them!

I am not saying your drawings or scripts wouldn't be good enough, Caz, just that they don't hold a universal appeal.

They could possibly have a place on Mika's new website though? Didn't he say he was going to have lots of different sections?

I AM IN ABSOLUTE SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO AMAZED THAT YOU COMPLETELY SUPPORT MY SCRIPTS!!!!! :huglove: :huglove:

It was all so silly! Really! Started from one sentence which people found funny and then it got bigger and bigger...and you're not the first to say I should script write! But I just never really believed it! It was just silly and wild imaginations! I'm astounded people think I'm that talented - seriously, it was just me being silly! Making it up as I went along! This whole thing is insane lmfao, but in a good way!

I also draw myself, in animé style that is! I already have pictures in my head, because I want it to be some sort of story book too.

A lot of people on here have found my scripts hilarious but I am always, CONSTANTLY worrying about how Mika will react to them!

:roftl: oh well, Caz, if you dont feel like doing this, i totally understand.

Though i can tell you, THIS IS A GREAT GREAT GREAT IDEA!!! Trust me!!! What can you lose??????????

And if you don't do it, somebody else will. I garantee you.

I still support you!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

I am not saying your drawings or scripts wouldn't be good enough, Caz, just that they don't hold a universal appeal.

They could possibly have a place on Mika's new website though? Didn't he say he was going to have lots of different sections?

I don't think that Mika drunk, being attacked by squirrels, the talk about that John is gay, mushrooms, and other things like that are going to be welcomed in the cartoon industry.:naughty:.

I think its just for MFCers.:naughty:.

have to admit, as much I find the whole "IT SHOULD BE ON TV" complimentary, I know it's not going to appeal to the majority. It's an MFC thing, a Mika fan thing. The UK + the world aren't going to "get it" if you understand. LOL if my scripts ever graced a simple message on Mika's site I think I'd be the happiest girl in the WORLD, and THAT would be enough for me! Some sort of YouTube Cartoon thingie.

I do think, though, that they should create a cartoon series about Lollipop Girl! That would be amazing!

I wouldn't worry so much about that :fisch::bleh:

i dont want mika to hate me though LOL

the real mika cartoons on TV is a little utopian IMO too.

but that's absolutely a good idea!:punk:

I also think they're great, and your drawings are awesome, but not for cartoons, maybe something different. Because I don't think kids would get the story.:naughty:.

You should deffinetly give it to him.

mika didnt hold a unversal appeal for Simon Cowell and so many other record companies....

Didn't Mika say that one of the things he's doing on the new website was a cartoon with DaWack, not sure if they are doing it of him, but he mentions it in the first vlog.

have to admit, as much I find the whole "IT SHOULD BE ON TV" complimentary, I know it's not going to appeal to the majority. It's an MFC thing, a Mika fan thing. The UK + the world aren't going to "get it" if you understand.

exactly!

i was laughing my head off when reading your scripts but then i show them to a friend of mine (who is not a mika fan).

he was like-->:blink:

I also think they're great, and your drawings are awesome, but not for cartoons, maybe something different. Because I don't think kids would get the story.:naughty:.

You should deffinetly give it to him.

To be honest, the script IS NOT kid friendly lmfao! I just dont think the general, wider audience will get it. Andy who? John who? Jerry? Why are the squirrels attacking them? What's with the trannie and the random burst of Mika songs?

It's an "in joke", and Mika knowing about it is enough for me! Hell, if he wants to create a comic strip of it and put it on his website I am MOOORRRREEE than happy to work with him!! If I get paid lol :naughty:

mika didnt hold a unversal appeal for Simon Cowell and so many other record companies....

And still doesn't for some mass markets, the USA for instance.

Touché.

Didn't Mika say that one of the things he's doing on the new website was a cartoon with DaWack, not sure if they are doing it of him, but he mentions it in the first vlog.

True! Forgot about that! But i dont think my script is what he had in mind LMAO

Yes, still waiting for that :original: *looks at watch*

He wouldn't, it's not like you wrote anything offensive on there *cough cough cough* If he had any sense of humour I think he'd like them :wink2:

That could be argued LMAO!

exactly!

i was laughing my head off when reading your scripts but then i show them to a friend of mine (who is not a mika fan).

he was like-->:blink:

Precisely! You have to be in the know :mf_rosetinted:

have to admit, as much I find the whole "IT SHOULD BE ON TV" complimentary, I know it's not going to appeal to the majority. It's an MFC thing, a Mika fan thing. The UK + the world aren't going to "get it" if you understand. LOL if my scripts ever graced a simple message on Mika's site I think I'd be the happiest girl in the WORLD, and THAT would be enough for me! Some sort of YouTube Cartoon thingie.

I do think, though, that they should create a cartoon series about Lollipop Girl! That would be amazing!

i dont want mika to hate me though LOL

Well, i just have a hunch... and i believe you can be the one.

Of course, to create a cartoon the scripts would need to be re-written, and Mika would have a team working on that... and YOU could be in that team!

I just say, if you have the chance to show him your work, just spend 2 more minutes and mention the cartoon show idea.... if he likes it, you win!

Andrea:

Basically, I am so thrilled that you - and others - feel I have enough talent for my writing to grace upon the TV and become a series of episodes, truly, I am! But I feel that THIS script in particular would NOT do well with the general public. They wouldn't "get it". However, if Mika himself decided to do something with it (with his website or whatever) then that is FAR more than enough satisfaction for me! (So long as it wasn't completely changed. That script is MY baby and Mika should understand that, since he's also a perfectionist and likes to take charge with his own ideas).

However, whether Mika would do something with it is quite...well...minimal, I think. It's nice to dream but I'm being realistic. The whole "life in cartoon motion", the clown etc...that's HIS world. While he's happy to write about his influences, working together with a fan about something they've made up is different, I think. Mention my work? Possibly. Work with me? Doubtful!

Will my writing appear on TV? Who knows what will happen in the years to come, but i wont have anything to do with this script i think lol, and if it does I'll be very surprised!

But thanks SO MUCH for your support!

Well, i just have a hunch... and i believe you can be the one.

Of course, to create a cartoon the scripts would need to be re-written, and Mika would have a team working on that... and YOU could be in that team!

I just say, if you have the chance to show him your work, just spend 2 more minutes and mention the cartoon show idea.... if he likes it, you win!

Oh I know it needs tweaking. I was going to make it more professional when handing it to Mika. That's not the real thing that I posted! That was just fun and entertainment for my friends, especially considering that I could use the smilies! :naughty:

Andrea:

Basically, I am so thrilled that you - and others - feel I have enough talent for my writing to grace upon the TV and become a series of episodes, truly, I am! But I feel that THIS script in particular would NOT do well with the general public. They wouldn't "get it". However, if Mika himself decided to do something with it (with his website or whatever) then that is FAR more than enough satisfaction for me! (So long as it wasn't completely changed. That script is MY baby and Mika should understand that, since he's also a perfectionist and likes to take charge with his own ideas).

However, whether Mika would do something with it is quite...well...minimal, I think. It's nice to dream but I'm being realistic. The whole "life in cartoon motion", the clown etc...that's HIS world. While he's happy to write about his influences, working together with a fan about something they've made up is different, I think. Mention my work? Possibly. Work with me? Doubtful!

Will my writing appear on TV? Who knows what will happen in the years to come, but i wont have anything to do with this script i think lol, and if it does I'll be very surprised!

But thanks SO MUCH for your support!

:giveup::giveup:

Ur welcome Caz, i totally got u!

anyway, it was just an idea.

let me know if you want me to delete this thread (if it is possible, i've never done that)