The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

I'll be sending off Petra's soon... I don't want to send it off and have it get to her place when she's not there... :blink:

:das:

I have an extremly nosy mother! But I'll be back home on the 24th :crybaby:.

It'll likely be in two installments... it's a bit big... and heavy... :blush-anim-cl:

:blink: Awwww! :naughty:

Brilliant idea....*steals*

I have the same problem with Silvers and I didn't think of splitting in two :doh:

Parcels with 2+kg are freaking expensive here, so it's really cheaper to send it in two parts. I really didn't know what to take out :smth:.

Speaking of which:

Current MMers

lilmot (US) - Blue Sky (JP)

Jolene (AUS) - agnieszka (PL)

Babuccia - Sarah_Lollipop

celien - agnieszka

MIINA (JP) - Ina (Serbia)

englishrose (Canada) - bubuciis (Latvia)

Ankmet20 (USA) - Wendi (Scotland)

iadoremika (Canada) - Lady Godiva (USA)

kaeryana (Malaysia) - daydreambeliever (USA)

MikaMeka (from US) - Cintia_Jenny (ARG)

Sinas (NL) - Fetal Lima Bean (US)

mika-obsessive-13 (UK) - OBSESSED_ily.mika (US)

Fetal Lima Bean (USA) - Sinas (NL)

nico_collard (AUS) - Petra (UK)

Tanya K (Australia) - Silver (UK)

pianogirlsammy (?) - ?

JoseOle (NL) - dilek (Turkey)

DarkLight (UK) - Lucrezia (ITA)

musicfreak (USA) - cecires (CZE)

PetitMika (USA) - DarkLight (UK)

DarkLight (UK) - Inezzz

England - RosinaKiwi

and these lovely MMers want to participate (again) and are looking for willing partners:

lindemfc (NL)

mozarella (SWE)

JULS92 (SUI)

Tomomi (JP) - looking for someone not from the UK

RosinaKiwi (NZ)

Superstar (USA)

mika-obsessive-13 (UK) - looking for someone not from the US or Japan

MMers that are taking a break from MMing / please PM me if I should put you on the other list again:

Foalbaby (US)

Biekje (NL)

ruxi (Romania)

Karimah (UK) (where are you?)

Pinkunicorn123 (UK)

Vedrana (Belgrade)

lala_lollies44 (2 people, Katelyn and Shruti) (US)

Suzy (CAN)

Kata (DK)

Me-Mi-Ka (NL)

I will be sending your package on Thursday coz that's my payday and I didn't have the money to send earlier :thumb_yello

ok that's cool, The calendar hasn't arrived yet but as soon as it gets here i'll be sending it (i hope it gets a move on) I just got an email asking to leave feedback on it & I thought ffs I haven't even got the darned thing yet

sheeshhh

Her message for me :wub2

2611082037de0.jpg

2611082038of4.jpg

Postcard

2611082036dg9.jpg

The clock :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

2611081640uo6.jpg

hey lucrezia nice to see a few pics of some of the mm I sent you:thumb_yello:

Edited by DarkLight

hey can you add me to the list for another round of mika mail?

i'd like to be partnered with someone from japan if possible:thumb_yello:

EDITED: I think I'll have to scrap that idea for now as superstar pmed me asking to a mm with me & so did keti then I'm doing the mm with inezz

Edited by DarkLight

wahooooo my mika mail from petitmika arrived today & OMG IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!

thanks marianne for the most cool kitty stuff & other stuff too!!!

I just LOVE the kitty stuff it is amazing

I've just tried a milk chocolate hersheys minaiture & now I see what some people say about american chocolate being different from british chocolate!

So here are the pics of my wonderful Mika mail

my amazing hello kitty stuff I just sooo LOVE LOVE LOOOVVEE itttt!!! wahooo

PICT0134.jpg

here's a watch which comes with several interchangeable straps

PICT0137-1.jpg

PICT0138-1.jpg

here's the edibles

PICT0139-1.jpg

more pics to come in a mo when they've uploaded (photo bucket is playing up today!!)

here's the other things I've got a swirly ribbon baton kinda thing which is really nice & colourful, a little chicken :das: 2 little ducks (one winds up) cool mika esque shades, a winnie the pooh, bubbles in a ice cream shaped container, a crocodile light, a brilliant colourful bracelet, a frog pen & some other cool stuff

PICT0140.jpg

and here are loads of pics of Mika

due to the us mil lot being picky she couldn't send the decorated box :thumbdown:

so instead she included these pics inside which is a really cool idea:thumb_yello:

I'm gonna put them all on my door wahooooooo

sorry the pics are a bit blurry my camera sucks at the mo (it's rather sh*t in bad lighting)

PICT0141-1.jpg

PICT0142-1.jpg

thanks for a fantastic Mika mail marianne I can't wait to see pics of your mm I sent you!

Edited by DarkLight

Darklight, what kinda chocolate do u like? ( Black/milk/white?)

milk or white:punk: what about you? & do you have any allergies?

i have one or two things for your mm already (non edible stuff) & i'll be gathering more stuff over the next few weeks ok:punk:

milk or white:punk: what about you? & do you have any allergies?

i have one or two things for your mm already (non edible stuff) & i'll be gathering more stuff over the next few weeks ok:punk:

I like also Milk & white, but more milk.

Nope I'm not allergic for smth.

And u?

I was also yesterday looking around a bit but first i need to know a bit who u are and what u like, so tell me!!

I like also Milk & white, but more milk.

Nope I'm not allergic for smth.

And u?

I was also yesterday looking around a bit but first i need to know a bit who u are and what u like, so tell me!!

nope not allergic to anything at all just not keen on nuts or anything strong or bitter tasting

hmm about me & what I like well I like all things colourful, cute & oriental, I love hello kitty & mametchi the tamagotchi (the character in my av)

I like glittery stuff, Mika esque stuff (I always love the sort of things he wears be it clothing or jewellery) & i guess that's pretty much all you need to know I think? what about you?

nope not allergic to anything at all just not keen on nuts or anything strong or bitter tasting

hmm about me & what I like well I like all things colourful, cute & oriental, I love hello kitty & mametchi the tamagotchi (the character in my av)

I like glittery stuff, Mika esque stuff (I always love the sort of things he wears be it clothing or jewellery) & i guess that's pretty much all you need to know I think? what about you?

Yesterday, at the mall, there was this store FULL of Hello Kitty stuff, and I was thinking to myself, "ooh Chantelle would LOVE that store." :naughty:

Yesterday, at the mall, there was this store FULL of Hello Kitty stuff, and I was thinking to myself, "ooh Chantelle would LOVE that store." :naughty:

tehheee hee you'll have to tell me where that is then so I can raid it lmfao:naughty:

Hey guys,do you know if we can have two Mika Mail friends at the same time? Thanks.:wink2:

yup you sure can I had two patners at once just recently & now I have 2 more on the go at once ohh err sounds dirty (well to my dirty mind anyhow tsk) :das: