French online article: PDP DVD out in November, album before end of 2008 ?

Em'

Hi everyone' date='

OK this is to take with a pinch of salt, cause you never know what press can write... It says that Mika's PDP DVD should be out (at least in France) in November.

Per their article (still, to take with a pinch of salt), here is what Mika says: "I just finished all the songs of the next album which might be very very fun (did he not say it was gonna be darker :blink:?). That's all I can say for the moment. It might get released before the end of 2008."

http://paris.evous.fr/Mika-DVD-Parc-des-Princes,1984.html

Mika : Le DVD du Parc des Princes bientôt disponible !

Alors que la vidéo d’un show donné à l’Olympia de Paris est sortie à l’hiver 2007, le chanteur pop fera bientôt son retour dans les bacs avec une nouvelle captation !

Avis aux fans ! Au mois de novembre 2008, Mika sortira le DVD de son grand concert au Parc des Princes du 4 juillet dernier !

On y retrouvera les versions live des titres de son album Life in Cartoon Motion : Big Girl (You Are Beautiful), Happy Ending, Love Today, Grace Kelly, Relax... le tout ponctué par les acclamations du public !

Plus d’un million d’albums vendus rien qu’en France, soit le plus grand succès de l’année 2007, on comprend aisément pourquoi le label de Mika lui mettait la pression pour qu’il propose son deuxième album...

"La suite de Life In A Cartoon Motion prendra le temps qu’il faut", avait déclaré le chanteur il y a quelques mois, refusant de devenir la poule aux œufs d’or de sa maison de disques.

Et bien il semblerait que l’interprète de Relax, Take It Easy, se soit depuis activement mis au travail car ce disque est prêt : "Je viens de terminer toutes les chansons de mon prochain album qui risque d’être très fun ! C’est tout ce dont je peux vous dire pour le moment. Sa sortie serait probable avant la fin de l’année 2008", confie Mika[/quote']

That's interesting! I believe what they write about the dvd being released in November cuz it makes sense but about the album who knows... I mean the press is known to invent "interesting" news:wink2:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's interesting! I believe what they write about the dvd being released in November cuz it makes sense but about the album who knows... I mean the press is known to invent "interesting" news:wink2:

I also don't think that we should worry too much about him (possibly) saying his new album is "fun". He did say months ago that his new album would be darker, but he also said he'd bring out an EP. Mika has been known to change his mind.

I agree that it does make sense that the DVD is out in November though.

Oh, so it's gonna be released the 3rd of November? I hope this is true. Will be great to watch it.

And I can't wait to listen to the new album either. Would be a nice Xmas present, wouldn't it? :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the info! :thumb_yello:

But hey, why aren't we all discussing the title of the DVD that Amazon gives us "One night in Paris"?? :lmfao:

Yeah, but WHAT a night!!!

*sigh*

Oh my god I didn't even think about that!

:lmfao:

You are right :mf_rosetinted:

When I read the title I was like :blink::bleh::naughty::thumb_yello:

Yah, Linde told me yesterday and I was like: whaaaaaaaaat? If this is the real title, I hope he thought of sextape of Paris Hilton... :blink:

Yah, Linde told me yesterday and I was like: whaaaaaaaaat? If this is the real title, I hope he thought of sextape of Paris Hilton... :blink:

Sorry, couldn't help it. That was actually the first thing I thought when I read the title..:naughty:

Sorry, couldn't help it. That was actually the first thing I thought when I read the title..:naughty:

Haha don't worry, when you showed it to me, it was the first thing that came in my mind too! :naughty::blush-anim-cl: and NO, I didn't see "One night in Paris" (geez what a terrible name for a :chkn:-tape!)

Haha don't worry, when you showed it to me, it was the first thing that came in my mind too! :naughty::blush-anim-cl: and NO, I didn't see "One night in Paris" (geez what a terrible name for a :chkn:-tape!)

:lmao:

I didn't see it either. Would be awkward for someone who is underaged:naughty:

Yes it is. Well, the title makes sense. It really IS one night IN Paris..

:lmao:

I didn't see it either. Would be awkward for someone who is underaged:naughty:

Yes it is. Well, the title makes sense. It really IS one night IN Paris..

It's awkward for every age actually! :mf_rosetinted:

Yes the title is so obvious!! It's gross! :lmfao: (uuh talking about the Paris Hilton tape of course)

Now we have to wait for "One Night In Mika" :fisch:

It's awkward for every age actually! :mf_rosetinted:

Yes the title is so obvious!! It's gross! :lmfao: (uuh talking about the Paris Hilton tape of course)

Now we have to wait for "One Night In Mika" :fisch:

Omg:lmao:

I hope thats never going to happen:lmfao:

Yes! :mf_rosetinted:

For Sinterklaas? That's waaaaaaay too late! :shocked: I think you're gonna buy it when it is released! :mf_rosetinted:

You know what my mom did with the last one? I asked for it and she said: Well, you get it for Sinterklaas.

I was like: Thats way too late.

And then a few weeks before Sinterklaas she was like: Im gonna buy presents.

I knew the dvd was sold out already then.

I still got it, cause she already bought it when it was just released:doh:

Thanks for the info! :thumb_yello:

But hey, why aren't we all discussing the title of the DVD that Amazon gives us "One night in Paris":lmfao:

whaaat!

i didn't know that:roftl:

i can't order a DVD with a name like this:shocked:

oh mika what did you do:no: