French online article: PDP DVD out in November, album before end of 2008 ?

Em'

NO ONE NIGHT IN PARIS! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH:punk:

Sorry to burst your bubble but Amazon still calls it "One Night in Paris" :roftl::

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mika-One-Night-Paris-Blu-ray/dp/B001DWEYXI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1220808861&sr=1-2

While play.com calls it "Live at Parc Des Princes Paris":

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/6569775/Mika-Live-At-Parc-Des-Princes-Paris-Deluxe-Edition/Product.html

So we just don't really know :naughty:.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see what it has turned out like, and to watch it, but I am REALLY not liking the clowny-circussy theme :boxed:. And the colours are too subdued as well for me..

This cover is just not to my taste, to be honest. And I think that Violet_sky's "mika figure" from the RAH shirts is nicer than this one.[/COLOR]

Anyway, I can't wait to have it, I guess that I won't need to look at the cover :naughty:

I agree:thumb_yello:

so........

i checked!:thumb_yello:

The European version of Life ICM contains 10 songs (no Erase, no Ring Ring)

but 4 extras, among which 2 videos from Yahoo Music Store, which you can easily watch here:

http://uk.music.yahoo.com/ar-39443083-videos--Mika

especially in our CD we have got

Billy Brown - video

Grace Kelly - video

Love Today - Acoustic version

My Interpretation - Acoustic version

so really nothing new (now)...but at that time it was a great option!:naughty:

Oh, and I forgot to add...

I must be one of the only ones who isn't at all excited about a new album or DVD...

If Rain or How Much Do You Love Me are on it, I won't be greatly impressed... and besides, he cancelled on the Aussies to make the album...

same with me. I dont like either of those songs.

I must be one of the only ones who isn't at all excited about a new album or DVD...

If Rain or How Much Do You Love Me are on it, I won't be greatly impressed... and besides, he cancelled on the Aussies to make the album...

Can I say once more, as people keep bringing this up, that he never confirmed those Australian dates???:wink2:

You're not alone. :mf_rosetinted:

oh he is putting "grace Kelly" from jools holland hootenanny? he missed a note on that one :naughty:

I much preferred the chicket song....

Does he think we haven't seen these then? And we have versions of GK coming out of our ears, the other one would have been better. Good job we have it already.

Are you sure? Mine does and I got the standard version while I think quite a few people in Europe got the deluxe. I don't think there's any content difference with the deluxe actually, but I can't imagine you got some version that had less than the standard??? :blink:

I think mine is deluxe and I don't think I have these things on mine but as I have no idea where it is, I may never find out. I also downloaded a copy and got (I think) SITM acoustic and Relax acoustic.

:groupwave:I love the cover!!! Wait?! Is that the poster which was at the enter of the gig of the Parc des Princes??? I wasn't at this gig but I know someone who did and she has taken a photo of this poster.... anyway still it's great :):I know what buy on november...:

Yes it is like the ones that were on the lamp posts

Can I say once more, as people keep bringing this up, that he never confirmed those Australian dates???:wink2:

This is true.

Oh LICM is Live in Cartoon Motion too. :naughty:

I didn't get any videos on my CD! Which videos are they?

I don't even know where I put my CD - since I've been listening to it on my iPod ever since. Oh-actually, I think it's in my recumbant bike (which obviously means I haven't seen it in a while) :naughty:

But yeah, I seem to remember that I stumbled upon "watching" the GK video while what I thought was just an audio CD was in my computer. :blink: I'll go check now. My memory kinda sucks these days. My head is full of mucous. Allergies.:thumbdown:

*Edit - Well, it's not the LICM music CD. But it must have been a single that included the video as a bonus.

Does he think we haven't seen these then? And we have versions of GK coming out of our ears, the other one would have been better. Good job we have it already.

he doesn't have a babspanky like we do! :thumb_yello:

to be honest, had it not been for you, most of us wouldn't have seen or heard it though.

hey wait.. he does have a babspanky! didn't he use some of your videos in the past?

Love the chicket song!

Rain? *shudders, fast forwards*

Can someone tell me WTF they did with that 800 hours worth of footage from the Dodgy Holiday Tour? For Mika's own amusements I suppose. :sneaky2:

That's what I want to know :mad3:

I thought the GK on the album was such a masterpiece I can't listen to any other version. If he never sang it again in concert I wouldn't mind.

I think mine is deluxe and I don't think I have these things on mine but as I have no idea where it is, I may never find out. I also downloaded a copy and got (I think) SITM acoustic and Relax acoustic.

Sorry that was all a big confusion because they were talking about the CD and I mistook it for the DVD. :blush-anim-cl:

i want Turkish subtitles:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

can you believe i cannot remember them? i'll go and check! :bleh: (i watched them only once...then the cd has been in my car!)

bad fan aren't I?

I have no idea where mine is! :shocked:

61ig95sl8ZL._SS500_.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Intro

2. Relax

3. Big Girls You Are Beautiful

4. My Interpretation

5. Billy Brown

6. Holly Johnny

7. Any Other World

8. Ring Ring

9. Stuck In The Middle

10. Rain

11. Just Can't Get Enough

12. Happy Ending

13. Love Today

14. Grace Kelly

15. Animal Play

16. Lollipop

17. Grace Kelly (Acoustic Version)

18. Relax (Rave)

Special Features

# Documentary 'Making of the Parc Des Princes show': Follow Mika and his team behind-the-scenes, creating the dazzling costumes, eccentric choreography, and breath-taking stage production which make up this immense concert.

# Lollipop Video

# Grace Kelly: Live from Jools Holland's Hootenanny 2007.

# 2 tracks Live From V Festival 2007

Technical Details

Widescreen 16:9

Languages: English - Dolby Digital (5.1)

Subtitles: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Japanese

:woot_jump:

Oooh I'm so excited! :groovy:

So is the title "One Night in Paris"?

AHHH!!! this is making me WAAAAYYYYYY too excited!! i could easily spend all of my money on mika merchandise and not feel bad at all about it.

new dvd by the end of 2008?!?!?!?! that would be great!!

and a dvd by november?!?!??!?! WOOHOO!!!!

i love you, mika!