At the moment just "a few" as in three or four...

but it's getting more with time:naughty:

haha, I have 327 pictures of mika on my memory stick, when we did use it, I was the only one who had my memory stick with me, so my teacher had to borrow mine, I tried to tell her it wasn't a good idea, when she stuck it into the computer, the whole class saw my folder labeled "MIKA PICTURES!! AHH! SO SEXY!" haha, it was so funny, everyone burst into laughter, my friend just looked at me and said, "what will I ever do with you?" :P

YKYAMFW

- you start using fonts that resemble the ones in the album artwork

- you misread Milka for Mika and Maggie for magpie

urg. I tried to do this for the local radio station, I had 12 of my friends group up and text them.. but, I live in the US, and they claim they don't play his type of music. grrrrr. ;(

haha, I have 327 pictures of mika on my memory stick, when we did use it, I was the only one who had my memory stick with me, so my teacher had to borrow mine, I tried to tell her it wasn't a good idea, when she stuck it into the computer, the whole class saw my folder labeled "MIKA PICTURES!! AHH! SO SEXY!" haha, it was so funny, everyone burst into laughter, my friend just looked at me and said, "what will I ever do with you?" :P

HAHAHA!!! :aah::shocked::teehee::naughty:

How funny yet embarrassing! That's why my Mika pic. folder is inside my "Internet" folder.

I take it memory stick is a flash drive?

YKYAMF when you wish Mika would pop up on shuffle but instead of just finding the song you want you keep skipping and keep guilt-tripping yourself into other songs you like.

YKYAMF when you think of his music even when listing to other artists.

YKYAMF when you smile when his song pops up.

YKYAMF when you play his version of "Let it Snow" at broadcasting because you want to and then get told that whoever sings this sounds like a... I think they said "Drugged up drag queen".:blink:

YKYAMF when you wish Mika would pop up on shuffle but instead of just finding the song you want you keep skipping and keep guilt-tripping yourself into other songs you like.

YKYAMF when you think of his music even when listing to other artists.

YKYAMF when you smile when his song pops up.

YES!:thumb_yello:

When Mika's CD is playing in you car and you don't want to get out of your car to listen to his song till the end because it's so beautiful (even though it's a CD not the radio so you can play it on repeat!)

I did it his morning; I had to get out of my car to close the door, but waited till "I see you" last notes! :)

YKYAMFW you feel guilty for listening to Lady Gaga's new album so much so try to mix the two artists together so Mika doesn't feel left out :teehee:[/quote

I felt guilty too buying a French singer CD two months ago and I haven't been playing it since!:roftl::shocked: I love Mika so much:wub2: the other CD is still in my drawer!:teehee: