Which one?? :shocked:

Valentine's Day it not out yet :wub2:

That was in 2007, I think. Me and my friend went to the cinema and saw a preview of "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry". And Grace Kelly starts playing, we look at each other like: "That's Grace Kelly!!!:aah:...(silence)...:blink:... We're so going there!!! :biggrin2:"

So, we went and after the film we were like: "...(silence)...:blink:...:roftl::roftl:" The song was JUST in the trailer, not the movie. What did we two stupid girls expect, I dont know.

Anyway, who on earth goes to a film just to hear a song??? :aah:

By the way, here's the "famous" trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQiaMvAmBdY

That was in 2007' date=' I think. Me and my friend went to the cinema and saw a preview of "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry". And Grace Kelly starts playing, we look at each other like: "That's Grace Kelly!!!:aah:...(silence)...:blink:... We're so going there!!! :biggrin2:"

So, we went and after the film we were like: "...(silence)...:blink:...:roftl::roftl:" The song was JUST in the trailer, not the movie. What did we two stupid girls expect, I dont know.

HAHAHA!!! thats awesome!!! :roftl: :roftl:

YKYAMF

When, in a music store, you take a couple of Mika's CDs and place them in the "best sellers" shelf...

i really did that :roftl: Let's hope they'll stay there a while before anyone notices!! :roftl:

:roftl: cool, next time you're in that shop you should check that :naughty:

YKYAMF

When, in a music store, you take a couple of Mika's CDs and place them in the "best sellers" shelf...

i really did that :roftl: Let's hope they'll stay there a while before anyone notices!! :roftl:

Wow, I wish I could do that! :naughty: They have the best-sellers near the window, almost by the glass, so there's no way to do it without notice. :teehee:

YKYAMF

Lol :naughty:

You also know you're a mika fan when you walk by a music store and the first cd you see is Mika's (among all the others)

YKYAMF when you see someone wearing or carrying something multicoloured and you turn to your mates and say "That's so Mikaish, I have to get one of those!"

:thumb_yello: Oh yeah, that's a daily occurence with me...a girl at school has a stripy multicloured bag...everytime she walks past I have an even greater urge to steal it :biggrin2:

YKYAMF when you see someone wearing or carrying something multicoloured and you turn to your mates and say "That's so Mikaish' date=' I have to get one of those!"

:thumb_yello: Oh yeah, that's a daily occurence with me...a girl at school has a stripy multicloured bag...everytime she walks past I have an even greater urge to steal it :biggrin2:[/quote']

:lmfao:

the chords coming out of the cash registers at the movie theater were these colors and I whispered to my friend,"That's very Mika-ish" :naughty: okay, a little more than whisper

That was in 2007' date=' I think. Me and my friend went to the cinema and saw a preview of "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry". And Grace Kelly starts playing, we look at each other like: "That's Grace Kelly!!!:aah:...(silence)...:blink:... We're so going there!!! :biggrin2:"

Wow. I remember when that movie came out. I don't think I saw that trailer, and even if I did I wouldn't notice Mika was in there, I wasn't a fan then! :(

I wish I was though.