YKYAMFW

When your mom begs you to buy Mika's DVDs so she can watch him too :shocked: and then she goes on youtube and watches mika clips by her own :shocked:

im so proud :lmfao::fangurl:

Smart Mom you have :naughty:

YKYAMFW every time you walk into a CD store you have an urge to buy a Mika CD even though you already have them all :naughty:

I've bought.. 3 copies, My Parents don't know though :lmfao:

YKYAMFW your curly fries remind you of Mika's lovely hair :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

YKAMFW you get protective of your mika when people say mean things about him. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I really think we all get protective, I know I do.. someone called Mika a bad word at my school, and I turned around.. they use very fould language :shun: NOT COOL.

"Friend"(notice in quotations): Mika is a dumb***, Kaitlin, get over him.

Me: Shut up, have you EVER' saw an interview of Mika's?? have you EVER' listened to both of his CD's you know absolutely NOTHING!! about him.

"Friend": yeah, he is gay.

Me: He is BI!! that is different. and his sexuality is NONE of YOUR business.

"Friend": whatever, I'm just glad they don't play his squeaky voice on radio.

Me: You are just jealous, because, you're a girl, he's a man and can still sing higher than you. :naughty:

she had nothing left to say.

I wanted to buy my 3rd copy of TBWKTM, whilst I was in town the other day :teehee: my friends had to somehow persuade me out of it :naughty:

I want to buy my 2nd, the normal version, not the delux. I already have the delux. :teehee: But.... my money is better spent on other things

like a Parc Des Princes DVD, or badges, or a poster, or a..... :naughty:

YKAMFW you get protective of your mika when people say mean things about him. :mf_rosetinted:

My friends just tease me about it, but they don't really mean it.

eg. (with massive grin on face) 'No male could sing that high... I think he's a woman.'

(also grinning) 'Oh piss off.' *shoves*

:teehee:

I really think we all get protective, I know I do.. someone called Mika a bad word at my school, and I turned around.. they use very fould language :shun: NOT COOL.

"Friend"(notice in quotations): Mika is a dumb***, Kaitlin, get over him.

Me: Shut up, have you EVER' saw an interview of Mika's?? have you EVER' listened to both of his CD's you know absolutely NOTHING!! about him.

"Friend": yeah, he is gay.

Me: He is BI!! that is different. and his sexuality is NONE of YOUR business.

"Friend": whatever, I'm just glad they don't play his squeaky voice on radio.

Me: You are just jealous, because, you're a girl, he's a man and can still sing higher than you. :naughty:

she had nothing left to say.

Haha! Good on you! *high fives*

I'm so sick of people assuming he's gay (I don't mind that part) and treating it like its a bad thing! They say it like its an accusation or something. :sneaky2:

Haha, yeah, I know what you mean! Proving your loyalty and all that :blush-anim-cl:

It feels like you have something more than they do. You like/love someone you don't really know, but because he is such a sweetheart, you can deffend him and feel like you're deffending a friend! :teehee:

It feels like you have something more than they do. You like/love someone you don't really know, but because he is such a sweetheart, you can deffend him and feel like you're deffending a friend! :teehee:

Haha yeah! The fact that you can be loyal to someone and protect them even though they don't know you exist. :aah:

My friends just tease me about it, but they don't really mean it.

eg. (with massive grin on face) 'No male could sing that high... I think he's a woman.'

(also grinning) 'Oh piss off.' *shoves*

Haha! Good on you! *high fives*

I'm so sick of people assuming he's gay (I don't mind that part) and treating it like its a bad thing! They say it like its an accusation or something. :sneaky2:

Everyone always chooses "My Favorite singer" to pick on, they always talk about him around me.. even on the way to the basketball game yesterday, I pulled out my iPod and the guy behind me said,"Hey, are you gonna listen to Mika?" I just turned to him with a mean look, and said,"Yes, I am, would you like to listen to??" :teehee:

When people tell me he's gay, I just say 'so?' and they've got nothing left to say. :naughty:

you know, that probably would have been easier. :mf_rosetinted:

When you simply HAVE to get another Mika CD when you have bought it on iTunes, Amazon, and have two real copies. :P I can't help myself haha :)

When I'm in the library, studying and I have the urge to see Mika's face and race down to the first floor computer to look at him <3

When your planning for your second Mika concert while it's still FIVE MONTHS AWAY!

When you simply cannot stop bringing up Mika while you're talking with your friends.

When your sending too overly-long texts that turn into emails about Mika and you use up all of your monthly phone bill that your phone loses its ability.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I just simply ADORE him!!!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Definitely!:thumb_yello:

YKTYAAMF when you try to type "Milka"(chocolate) but your fingers can't and get a life of their own as they can only type Mika because they're so used to it!:biggrin2::fangurl:

And then when you finally manage to type it properly,you look at it and it doesn't seem right!:boxed:

Also when you see Milka or Mixa brand products and you smile because you can't help reading Mika!:wub2:

YKYAMF when your e-mailing your teacher to add the Haiti charity single to the entertainment part of the schools news and hope hope HOPE that he keeps Mika in the list of celebrites!

Since he's not known here, and he's known for shortining stuff to keep the news from getting to long he'll probably take out the not well knowns..... Man, why did I have to be weather? If I knew he was going to make an entertainment section I would of asked to do that and then I could add it in myself. :naughty:

I would also of gotten him to maybe mention some other news about Mika but.... like I said. :cry:

YKYAMFW

-You no longer have to say 'Mika' around anyone. Just 'the most gorgeous man on the planet' or 'my boyfriend.' They'll all know who it is.

-People always let you know what things happened while they were listening to Mika.

-The radio station host knows you because you're the only one who calls and requests Mika. :sneaky2:

YKYAMFW

-You no longer have to say 'Mika' around anyone. Just 'the most gorgeous man on the planet' or 'my boyfriend.' They'll all know who it is.

-People always let you know what things happened while they were listening to Mika.

-The radio station host knows you because you're the only one who calls and requests Mika. :sneaky2:

-Same

-Same

- unfortunately, Same.

YKYAMFW if the website "My Life is Mika" would be created you would be the top poster.

YKYAMFW the song sensual seduction somehow reminds you of mika.

YKYAMFW confetti reminds you of Mika.

YKYAMFW you cried today because you thought of how he looked at you that one time.

YKYAMFW you heard faith by george michael on the radio, and it suddenly means more to you.

YKYAMFW your mom talks about Mika on her own forum.

-Same

-Same

- unfortunately, Same.

YKYAMFW if the website "My Life is Mika" would be created you would be the top poster.

YKYAMFW the song sensual seduction somehow reminds you of mika.

YKYAMFW confetti reminds you of Mika.

YKYAMFW you cried today because you thought of how he looked at you that one time.

YKYAMFW you heard faith by george michael on the radio, and it suddenly means more to you.

YKYAMFW your mom talks about Mika on her own forum.

:lmfao:

Sensual Seduction!!

and it's same for me too. :sneaky2:

YKYAMFW

i love the first one :wub2:

YKYAMFW you got into masses of trouble because you threw your tipped at a teacher who said mika should die soon

YKYAMFW when you've just watched a film about musicians and music and stuff and the first thing you say when it ends is OMG I need to listen to some mika!

YKYAMFW when you're annoyed cause at the end of avatar they needed a song called 'i see you' and they recorded a new one by Leona Lewis :shun:

YKYAMFW when you bought the NRJ music awards 2010 cd just cause Mika was on the front cover!

YKYAMFW when you're posting ykyamfws when you haven't even gotten out if bed yet :teehee:

YKYAMFW

Or a more extreme case, when you only use pronouns and your friends all know who you're talking about. (without any previous mention of him.)

eg. "So what did you do on the weekend?"

"Just surfed his site. Found a great new interveiw with him!'