YKYAMFW your mika hating friends grab your homework diary to check the homework for tommorow, glance at it once, and pass it back with a disgusted look on their face :teehee:

YKYAMFW ALL the computers in your school have 'mikafanclub.com' listed as the most visited website for the letter 'm'... and you're the only mika fan in it! :boxed:

YKYAMFW your mika hating friends grab your homework diary to check the homework for tommorow, glance at it once, and pass it back with a disgusted look on their face :teehee:

YKYAMFW ALL the computers in your school have 'mikafanclub.com' listed as the most visited website for the letter 'm'... and you're the only mika fan in it! :boxed:

:lmfao:

:lmfao: That is hilarious! Are you sure you're the only fan?

Oh my gosh, chicken is on urban dictionary. :naughty: I think that's the first time I typed Chicken on here...

Oh my, chicken stands for a lot of... similar meanings.

Whenever you see a White Fiat 500 you smile, and look to see who's driving it.

How's that Mika related? He doesn't drive.

You can also check your compatibility with Mika :teehee:

I got a total of 80% :wub2:

http://www.celebmatch.com/birthdayform_31120_Mika.php

HOLY FUDGECAKES! I'm 86% compatible?! :wub2:

I find it interesting that emotional is 99% though, since I noticed from interviews some similarities there and I was bullied myself.

Then it tells me I'm best compatible with:

Freddie Highmore 88% (*Googles* 0_0 well then)

David Archuleta 87% (*Googles* 0_o Ewww)

Justin Berfield 82% (Where's Mika since he was 86? *googles* EWW)

Tyler Hoechlin 80% (*Googels* Eww)

Taylor Lautner 79% 0_o He with double hokey sticks no. :P Ewww

Not sure if I trust the site to much after that. The 1st guy was ok, but the rest eww. I never knew he was the same age as me. :naughty::lmfao:

0_0 I put my crushes B-day in their other site and his B-day is close to mine and he got lower than anyone. 0_0

Edited by Buzzbuzz