YKYAMFW the reason why you immediately loved that shirt was that the print said "hey toy boy" :lol3:

Jajajaj there's a shirt that says that? jajaja :lol3:

YKYAMFW some one ask you for a letter and you say M. The ask you again and you say I. The ask you again and you say K... when they ask yoou again guess what letter I said...:naughty:

Do it solo!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

We're going to do on Shanklin beach. We've got about 14 people together, but only 3 of us actually have MFC accounts.

I am. :thumb_yello: With my 2 out of 3 sisters! The other one thinks it's dumb. :(

Edited by Buzzbuzz

Ooooh....interesting thought :aah:

YKYAMFW you have a Mika song set as your alarm tone' date=' and when you turn your alarm off in the morning, you say "Sorry Mika" ....and you say it with feeling too!!!!! :aah:[/quote']

:lmfao: I do that!

Or:

YKYAMFW You set Grace Kelly as your alarm clock or ringtone and have a fit when he says "I wanna talk to you...."

"MIKA? WHA? YOU WANNA TALK TO ME?"

Orrrrrr :teehee:

YKYAMFW You find yourself laughing like Mika for no apparent reason :lmfao:

YKYAMFW you occupy yourself in lessons by wondering what Mika looks like on his passport :mf_rosetinted:

Interesting thought :eek::roftl:

Bet he has some baaaad picture from five years ago that he absolutely hates :lmfao: It's a comforting thought. :naughty:

Or:

YKYAMFW You set Grace Kelly as your alarm clock or ringtone and have a fit when he says "I wanna talk to you...."

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG, i might have to try that.....see if I react in the same way as you when i'm still half asleep :boxed::aah:

YKYAMFW you have a Mika song set as your alarm tone' date=' and when you turn your alarm off in the morning, you say "Sorry Mika" ....and you say it with feeling too!!!!! :aah:[/quote']

When I wake up I look at a picture of him and say "hi beauty" and everytime I turn on my cellphone and I feel sad when I turn it off :wub2:

YKYAMFW

when you catch your mom secretly watching Kick-ass video:blink: really:naughty: KACHINGA!!

When your friend agreed to learn the lyrics to Grace Kelly coz she knows how addicted you are... and youre so proud of her:blush-anim-cl:

Or:

Orrrrrr :teehee:

YKYAMFW You find yourself laughing like Mika for no apparent reason :lmfao:

Ahahahaha i do the first one!

I also have the habbit of leaving my phone on most of the night so that if i open it i can see his photo :D

Can you translate the bit about Radio City? :naughty:

it's after rain, if you wanna fast forward. :doh:

Je Suis Desolee. :naughty:

;) putting the translation in chickenFM :teehee:

EDIT: uh, wrong link i think, this is hips dont lie :lmfao:

You know you are a Mika fan when your friends and family phone or text to ask if you saw him on TV/ hear him on the radio/ know that there is a concert on.

All these things happened in the last few weeks, causing me to run to the nearest computer to check if I can watch/hear/see him again!

:teehee::wub2:

haha I do that too, but I say Goodmorning mika:teehee: :naughty:

You're a real fan if you have a song of Mika as a ringtone, but then when your telephone goes, you don'tn want to answer it. Because that means end of song. So, you wait as long as possible, with the risk that you're too late!:wub2: That's what has happend to me!:wub2:

Edited by Jojotje