ohhh i forgot lollipop!! lollipop is the fav song of my 5 year old sister.. its soo funny when she is singing it! she doesn't know english(english its not our first language ) so it makes it more funny!

aah so cute!

My three year old sister can sing along to we are golden :naughty: she especially likes the screaming part.

YKYAMF when everybody in your class has to be given a ''most likely to become...'' future scenario as an end-of-high school tribute thing, and you're given, ''most likely to become a mika stalker'' :teehee:

YKYAMF when everybody in your class has to be given a ''most likely to become...'' future scenario as an end-of-high school tribute thing, and you're given, ''most likely to become a mika stalker'' :teehee:

Jajajajaj I think when I get to that part in high school I'll have a similar scenario... or just " most likely to me in a mental house... very soon... jajajja"

:lmfao: Seriously? Wow.

Shame my school doesn't do that.

YKYAMFW your family calls you the mikapedia :naughty:

Mikapedia! :lmfao: I love that!

Mikapedia Mikapedia is your kind of encyclopedia! Mikapedia Mikapedia, is what you need to get right now!

Sorry, that just kinda.... came out. :naughty: