YKYAMFW Your in the middle of Ikea and your mum tells you blue eyes is playing, you don't really believe her but you listen anyway, then you can hear it really faintly. So you sing at the top of your voice....funny looks, but it was worth it :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

YKYAMFW - Your in a youth group having a serious conversation and you look at the person next to you and there wearing white converse type shoes, you suddenly think "Oooh, they'd look great gold... With glitter" and you start grinning like a mad person because it (somehow) reminds you of Mika. And then you get I see you stuck in your head, so you start humming. Meanwhile, the other 6 people in the room are still having their serious debate and the youth leader looks at you, confused. You suddenly realise, you're grinning and everyone else looks slightly sad because of the subject.

It took a while to explain, they all think i'm mad :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW you hit your best friend cos she/he says that mika sucks and is gay

yes my friends "hate" him.I don't understand...How can you hate a man like him?

you are not the only lonely one:D

you right..:sad:

my friends decided to love his musics but to hate him:aah:

soo true...they love some of his songs,but they don't like this wonderful boy...

I sympathise with you all. I am unfortunately surrounded by Mika-haters in my friendship group. But they are now distracted with ripping off Justin Bieber instead. Poor Justin but its doing my psycological health wonders. :thumb_yello:

YKYAMFW you listening to killer queen(by queen) you say killer in a killer voice because mika did it and its realy funny :naughty:

I haven't seen it! *feels crushed* Links by any chance? Pleeeease? :wink2:

YKYAMFW your friends no longer notice when you use words like 'Mika-ish' and take them as valid opinions.

I sympathise with you all. I am unfortunately surrounded by Mika-haters in my friendship group. But they are now distracted with ripping off Justin Bieber instead. Poor Justin but its doing my psycological health wonders. :thumb_yello:

I haven't seen it! *feels crushed* Links by any chance? Pleeeease? :wink2:

YKYAMFW your friends no longer notice when you use words like 'Mika-ish' and take them as valid opinions.

http://www.europe1.fr/Musique/Mika-dans-On-va-s-gener-182923/ 0:26 :D

YKYAMFW you're at class, you've test in english, you get nervous, your english teacher comes to you and saying- relax take it easy! and then you ask her in quietly if she knows mika.. :teehee:

Does she?:teehee:

YKYAMF when you see Mika on TV in Cuba while on holidays and you feel like its a sign from MFC or something:teehee::naughty:

Sure was a sign. We're all connected cosmically through Mika vibes.:naughty:

You walk into HMV, TBWKTM falls of the shelf and 'Grace Kelly' starts playing. You smile sheepishly to your freind and then anounce 'SEE THATS A SIGN, IM MARRYING MIKA!' she backs away slowely and you toddle over to pick the CD up still grinning insanely!

:roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

so true! :roftl:

YKYAMFW you don't want to leve the shop cause they're playing Rain, even if you know YOU HAVE TO.

ah! happened to me!! my dad waited in his car for me... that was in a supermarket! they played Grace Kelly! :naughty:

YKYAMFW ANY of the above applies to you! :)

YKYAMFW You've managed to get your sister to do her University French speech (about an artist/singer) about Mika and his lovely life. :) AND that she doesn't even have to go on the internet to find info - you can just tell her and then say she should put "mikafanclub.com" as a reference -- because it's BOUND to be on here somewhere!! :)

YKYAMFW even road signs reminds you HIS undies :lmfao:

poznan_b1ke09.jpg

img0220uu.jpg

:naughty:

so true! :roftl:

YKYAMFW you don't want to leve the shop cause they're playing Rain, even if you know YOU HAVE TO.

I don't leave in that case, I've had already :aah:

YKYAMFW you feel the urge to get MORE AND MORE AND MORE mika stuff. nno matter what.

And Mika-ish too, I have the urge to buy a belt that I would never had liked befor Mika, because it's too colorful, but it's nice, but I can0t make up my mind :aah:

YKYAMFW you bite your lips for often:teehee:

All the time.

ykyamfw...

you ask the ouija board if you will marry Mika and it says yes!

you beat trash cans while shirtless.

your best come back is from a new Mika song.

your teacher tells you to do a powerpoint on an artist and you chose Mika.

your mom sends you to your room for talking about him too much.

when you see your spirit guide spell out the lyrics to one of his songs.