i did that! twas my independant french listening homework!

totally, and the thing that i like about it was that in the beginning when i was first learning, it was easier for me to understand his interviews cause since he's saying the same thing as he does in other interviews, just in french, i could connect everything and it taught me a lot :)

YKYAMFW the one thing that annoys you about another obsession is that the other accents have an influence on yours - and destroy your "Mika accent". :lol3:

OMG so true!!!

Who is your other obsession?

..when you start drooling? :lmfao:

Jokes apart,

When you don't care if he's tall or short, if he's got warts or if he's is a one foot boy off the coast of Mexico :naughty: but you melt when he sings!!!:mf_rosetinted:

..when you start drooling? :lmfao:

Jokes apart,

When you don't care if he's tall or short, if he's got warts or if he's is a one foot boy off the coast of Mexico :naughty: but you melt when he sings!!!:mf_rosetinted:

And not only when he sings, even just at the thought of him :wub2:

And not only when he sings, even just at the thought of him :wub2:

Yeah :biggrin2:

Star Trek - especially Mr Spock! :teehee:

And, of course, THERE are plenty of different accents :roftl:

:roftl: Would Starwars Chewbacca count as an accent too? :floor:

You know you're a Mika fan (but more than that you know you've been on the MFC for a while) when you say to your friends "oh that's chickeny! :naughty:" or "no chicken tonight dear :mf_rosetinted:"

and they look all :blink: because you forgot to tell them what it means and they think that you come from another planet :lmfao:

You know you're a Mika fan (but more than that you know you've been on the MFC for a while) when you say to your friends "oh that's chickeny! :naughty:" or "no chicken tonight dear :mf_rosetinted:"

and they look all :blink: because you forgot to tell them what it means and they think that you come from another planet :lmfao:

I don't tell my friend the meanings of the word we use here, I want to laugh at my own :mf_rosetinted: They would never get it :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

You know your a mika fan when more and more merchandise comes out and you HAVE TO BUY IT

I wish I had the money to buy it all :naughty:

I don't tell my friend the meanings of the word we use here, I want to laugh at my own :mf_rosetinted: They would never get it :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh, not that I would tell them, either :naughty: they would never get it, as you said...

If they want to find out... they can come here and find out on their own :mf_rosetinted:

Omg i touch my neck alot haha didnt know that was a mikaish thing to do :aah:

He's always touching his neck, specially the front part when his throat is not good, he feels as if the is gonna heal it :aah: But also the back and now I'm starting to do that :aah:

He's always touching his neck, specially the front part when his throat is not good, he feels as if the is gonna heal it :aah: But also the back and now I'm starting to do that :aah:

Oooh nice. Well ive probably started doing cause i've had a really blocked up thoat these past few weeks :aah:

YKYAMFW suddenly you start touching your your neck really often.

OMG! So true! :aah::lmfao:

But I don't do it when I talk, though...I mean like he does...I can't. But when I'm like silent, I can't get my hand off my neck. :roftl: