YKYMFW you feel guilty for loving any other celebrity hahaha

:teehee::aah: so true!

YKYAMFW you talk about your mika memory then your sisterinlaw tells you to get over it... but then you keep bringing it up just to annoy them some more :mf_rosetinted: i will never get over it so she better get used to it hehe... :naughty:

ykyamfw...you're 41 years old and you go to the store to buy a teenage magazine just because there's a poster of Mika in it...:teehee:

ykyamfw...you put that same poster next to your dishwasher just because it will make it more fun emptying the damn machine...:fisch:

ykyamfw...you're 41 years old and you go to the store to buy a teenage magazine just because there's a poster of Mika in it...:teehee:

ykyamfw...you put that same poster next to your dishwasher just because it will make it more fun emptying the damn machine...:fisch:

That's quite awesome!

YKYAMFW - You realise you havn't actually played anything but Mika on your mp3 since the gig in March:blink:

+ 1 :teehee:

That's a good one! :):naughty:

EXACTLY! :naughty:

:teehee::aah: so true!

YKYAMFW you talk about your mika memory then your sisterinlaw tells you to get over it... but then you keep bringing it up just to annoy them some more :mf_rosetinted: i will never get over it so she better get used to it hehe... :naughty:

Its true though, because i love Jim Parsons and i felt giulty making him my screensaver on my pc, i had to make Mika my screensaver on my laptop hahaha

and i would never stop telling my story if i had one!!

Just turn around the digits of your age, and bam - you're just as teenage as me. :mf_rosetinted:

That's quite awesome!

YKYAMFW - You realise you havn't actually played anything but Mika on your mp3 since the gig in March:blink:

since he relaecer cartoon motion

YKYAMFwhen your flickig torught the tv channels and hear a milly second of any of M songs and stop to listern even thow it the backgrownd sounds

YKYMFW no matter what you are doing or where you are, you hear a Mika song in the background and you have to shout, "MIKA"

And everyones like... "yeah.. it is:blink:"

true!!

i was with friends at the mall and i heard mika from some store and..:teehee:

YKYMFW no matter what you are doing or where you are, you hear a Mika song in the background and you have to shout, "MIKA"

And everyones like... "yeah.. it is:blink:"

Yess true :teehee: when he played in ASDA i almost started dancing but my sister held me down lol cause i was embarrasing her :aah:

xx

That's quite awesome!

YKYAMFW - You realise you havn't actually played anything but Mika on your mp3 since .... ages...:roftl:

YKYAMF When there's a music quiz on the radio and the first question is ''Grace Kelly' and 'We Are Golden' were hits by which artist', and the contestant doesn't know the answer so you start shouting at the radio in disbelief :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMF When there's a music quiz on the radio and the first question is ''Grace Kelly' and 'We Are Golden' were hits by which artist', and the contestant doesn't know the answer so you start shouting at the radio in disbelief :mf_rosetinted:

Shame on that person!!:aah:

Geez I would've thought that was common knowledge :mf_rosetinted: