YKYAMFW

My mom: Where was your boyfriend yesterday??

Me: In Italy...

:lmfao: love her!!

YKYAMFW

Theres this guy in my class whos 6foot6 and i keep thinking that mika is just a liiiiiiiittle smaller...:mf_rosetinted: and imagining how tall he would be beside me... and starting to hang out with the guy just cause hes tall:mf_rosetinted:

dont judge me:mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW

YKYAMFW

Theres this guy in my class whos 6foot6 and i keep thinking that mika is just a liiiiiiiittle smaller...:mf_rosetinted: and imagining how tall he would be beside me... and starting to hang out with the guy just cause hes tall:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

no one will judge you..

I have schoolmate. He have curly hair (!) :mf_rosetinted:

And I think he is pretty :naughty: But .. he looks a little like Rihanna

ok you're killing me here :roftl:

But I don't think he looks like Rihanna :aah:

Have you told him that you think he looks like her ? :lmfao:

Of course I did! :lmfao:

I´m always very honest.:mf_rosetinted:

I call him Rihanna´s sister :aah: He hates it. He hates her. He hates commercial music. :aah: Everytime I see him I ask him - Hey how is your sister? and first, he answer me that she´s fine she was in downtown.. And then I say - what? she was in Wien hun, she had a gig! :roftl:

.. And he gets crazy. :mf_rosetinted: But he likes it i know that :biggrin2:

-YKYAWMF when you have curly haired schoolmate and just because that you don´t wanna think he looks like MIKA (it could be really dangerous :mf_rosetinted:) , you´ll find another popstar - look alike - no matter what gender he/she is! :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW

YKYAMFW

I have a mark on my wall with Mika's height :mf_rosetinted: For real :aah:

But something is wrong with it according to Maddy's pic with Mika and her height :aah:

I...can't ....stop ....laughing.....Need...air!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

+1 :roftl:

First post in this thread for me :naughty:

YKYAMFW

your dad's co-workers start to send him e-mails with photos of Mika-posters they've made during their holidays (in Riga, Tallinn and Klapeida apparently :naughty:) entitled with "for your daughter" :roftl:

Don't know them but love them :wub2::roftl:

YKYAMFW

your dad's co-workers start to send him e-mails with photos of Mika-posters they've made during their holidays (in Riga, Tallinn and Klapeida apparently :naughty:) entitled with "for your daughter" :roftl:

Don't know them but love them :wub2::roftl:

This is great :naughty:

YKYAMFW you are talking with your friend about having a dog and meanwhile you are thinking about Mika&Melachi the whole time.

YKYAMF When you see TBWKTM, you already have it, but you would buy it again if you had enough money!

When you stand all day long in front on your TV watching MTV to see some Mika videos. (I saw Grace Kelly, yeah :mf_lustslow:)

YKYAMFW you stayed up all night on the 17th and the 18th to tweet #happybirthdaymika and that was all you did all day.

Sooo true! :aah:

YKYAMFW you're listening to your ipod and your family all think you're listening to Mika without even asking you. And they're usually right. :teehee: