Yeah.. Poland was great.. :biggrin2:

YKYAMF when ur checking ur 'following'-list everyday just to see if u are still following @mikasounds on twitter..

When you get mad cause Mika tweets don't appear in your home and you only realize he's tweeting cause everybody suddenly starts tweeting him :naughty:

I do! I always dance to Mika songs before bed because it's the only time I know someone won't come into my room and see my embarassing dancing. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

When TBWKTM was just out, I was so obsessed and happy about it, I'd listen to it all day long and dance and one of the first nights I was jumping around my room and singing and my mum came into to ask me to stop cause I was making so much noise and it was late :lmfao:

YKYAMFW you find it bad, bad, bad and disrespectful that your family and friends don't know by heart the date you'll have your first Mika gig ever.

My, even some of my class knew that :lmfao:

YKYAMF when all boys around you seem so ugly and untalented, that you just CAN´T even flirt with them :aah:

*waits patiently for Mika :mf_rosetinted:* :naughty:

:roftl: Honestly, I do *try* flirt with the boys around me. I need practice, you know? :aah:

YKYAMF when you want to search smth from Internet and you automatically write Mika on search, even though you are thinking of something else.

i do that all the time!

You know you're a Mika fan when you go on Facebook and you see that all you're peeps have commented at you're latest status, and almost all the comments the words Mika, Shut up and Gay, by that time, you have already realized that this 3005th status mention Mika in row!

-Mika is your anti-drug as well as your drug.

-You write a few lines of his songs on desks in each of your classes.

-You become more attracted to colorful clothing.

-Whenever a word that remotely sounds like "Mika" is uttered, the source immediately has your attention

-You can't stop having dreams about him if you tried. (By why would you want to try...?)

-your mom calls while she's vacationing to let you hear someone playing Grace Kelly live in the lobby of the hotel she's staying at...BUT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE DARN PHONE IN TIME

-You are seriously considering asking your husband to buy you a personalized licence plate that reads:MIKA FAN

-EVERYtime you see a guy with curly brown hair, "Love Today" automatically starts playing in your head

-You have a box dedicated to all things Mika.

-You spend more time on MFC than with your family when they're in the next room

-You find any and every excuse to use Mika in schoolwork, projects and anything else

-You come back from a few gigs...and start building a shrine:

-His music plays (no matter where you are and who you're with) and you sing on top of your voice while doing a little dance

-You start grinning insanely because Mika comes up on random on your computer so you start singing and then your Mum shouts at you becasue she's watching telly.

-When you start making tons of sub-folders for all of your Mika pics so you can find them easier - oh and have about 5% of your memory left because of all the Mika pics.

-You constantly burn your families meals as you are both cooking and on MFC

-People ask you if you own any other cd's apart from LICM

-You spend all day searching for new pics that you haven't seen before

-Your kid's even know all the word's to his song's as they hear them so much

-Everytime you go into a store that sells CDs, you look for LICM to see how many there are on the shelves that day, then, if they are on the bottom shelves, you move someone else's rubbish CD out of the way and position Mika's at eye level.(love this one- I do it too!)

-You incorporate Mika song lyrics into every day conversation.

-All you most listened too songs on you ipod are Mika, and when you print off pics of him to stick all over your room

-You can't seem to live a day without stopping by the MFC

-You check all the magazines in the shops and newspapers at home, to get your little snippet of news about him

-Your MOTHER tells you to get a life lol- love you mum!

-You always look at men with curly hair.

-People have an urge to send you to a mental hospital from your reaction to hearing him on the radio.

-You name your pet after him or after one of his characters

-At another artist's gig, your friends ask what you think about it, but they actually already know the answer

-You find yourself ordering chicken just so you can go around saying I just had some chicken.

-You see LICM in the store and even though you have it you have the impulse to buy it again

-You buy all the singles even though you have the album, just to get the extra songs, and to help Mika work his way up the charts

-When you become ecstatic about hearing his song on the radio, even when you could listen to it on your ipod just as easily

-Every time you hear someone say "hey" you say "whats the big idea?"

-You begin writing and speaking "british

-You get Mikagasms every time you unexpectedly hear Mika in a store or on television

-You hear someone in your class say MIKA you jump out of your seat, twist around while gasping and squeal the words "No Way!!"

-You named your car Humphrey so you can say "Humphrey, we're leaving" every time you want to go somewhere

-You hate every girl who’s ever looked at MIKA with exception of his family

-You actually use MFC language such as Oh My MIKA and Mikagasm in everyday conversation

-You’ve gotten kicked out of a store because you climbed the shelves to reach a television that was playing MIKA because it wasn't loud enough, but then fell over and knocked some C.D.’s off of a shelf.

-You are writing an email to your friend from school and in it you type out MFC smilies

-You laugh when your mom asks if you want chicken tonight.

-A friend calls and hears that you're playing a One Republic song in the background - and this is so noteworthy that your friend actually exclaims "Oh my God! That's not Mika! Mark it on the calendar!"

-Your teachers know you’re a Mika fan

-Your friends can recite facts about him even though they don’t like him because that’s all you talk about.

-You travel across the country/world for a Mika concert/MFC meetup date/MFC reunion

-You start liking a person better just because you found out they like Mika

-Hearing the opening bit of Dolly Parton's 9-5 gives you excited jitters and you feel like you're on a bit of an adrenaline rush.

And that's just sitting at your desk at work at 10 am

-Someone tells you to relax and your only response to that is: take it eeeasy.

-You KNOW that he will n e v e r win the contest BUT you continue voting a gazillion times a day anyways

What a great thread...I'm a member of MFC just from a few days and I just discovered this thread...

I guess that you're really a MIKA fan when: you spend a lot of years and money trying to learn english until you arrive to think that you have a big problem and that it's just impossible for you to learn this international language (and you've been judjed by the others because only you don't know to speack english)and after that...in 2010 after 3 months from discovering MIKA's music you speak like me, you write like me. Of course that my english still poor but it's well that people understand me and I learn every day more and more.

You're a fan of MIKA when...you realise that MIKA's music helped you to resolve in 3 months a problem that you have been from years...a problem that you became to think that it's a psichological problem. After this experience with learning english I realised that the best way to had a well result in what you do is to do that think with love, with pleasure. This is what is happened with me...I liked MIKA's music and that give it to ma a big ambition to learn english for understand him. BUT...THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO KNOW THAT IT'S NOT ABOUT OBSESSION...I'm not obsessed with him because I know what means to be obsessed, I just like a lot his music and I admire a lot his talent, his great voice. They are a lot of great artists with greats voices but from all of they I liked MIKA...so was to be :)

YKYAMF when you want to search smth from Internet and you automatically write Mika on search, even though you are thinking of something else.
hahaha! +1

When I start printing M in search box, Google automatically offers Mika to insert :naughty:

+2

I have the same..:naughty: of if I write ''M'' in address bar, it's automatically is full with mikafanclub.com ...:naughty:

Gosh, read again the first 2 posts of this thread and died of laugh and excitement!

In so many points I recognized myself - I would never picked up more right words to describe the situations! Amazing :)

YNYAMF when you start liking Gaga only because of Mika. How much he influences tastes O_O

And you listen to other singers songs searching for "Mika sense" in them, like

Hit me like a ray of sun

Burning through my darkest night

You're the only one that I want

Think I'm addicted to your light

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace = Beyonce

it's about Mika in my life

More about Mika in my life

I want your ugly

I want your disease

I want your everything

As long as it’s free

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love.

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

Gosh, read again the first 2 posts of this thread and died of laugh and excitement!

In so many points I recognized myself - I would never picked up more right words to describe the situations! Amazing :)

YNYAMF when you start liking Gaga only because of Mika. How much he influences tastes O_O

Hit me like a ray of sun

Burning through my darkest night

You're the only one that I want

Think I'm addicted to your light

Everywhere I'm looking now

I'm surrounded by your embrace

Baby I can see your halo

You know you're my saving grace = Beyonce

it's about Mika in my life

More about Mika in my life

I want your ugly

I want your disease

I want your everything

As long as it’s free

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love.

Haha!

YKYAMFW your watching the xfactor with you family and you get excited and your family even recognized him!

I want your ugly

I want your disease

I want your everything

As long as it’s free

I want your love

Love-love-love

I want your love.

I support the theory that Paparazzi was written thinking of Mika...:mf_rosetinted: