I love this :wub2::thumb_yello:

Thanks!!!:cheerful_h4h::groovy:

No, it's totally cool :naughty:

:bow::fisch::roll1: Thanks to you too

:drive::my dad looked at me, with his terribles eyes and Said :NO :eek:

So i screamed: Mikaaaaaa!!! Te amooooo!!! wub2::mfr_lol:

YKYAMFW you guess that you have 2 family :biggrin2::wub2:

:biggrin2: good one^^

YKYAMFW when you tell everyone you know to get to a hugoboss store and search for da bosses picture and only to return when they found it:mf_rosetinted:

U Know U are a Mika Fan when

U get all sad and depressed when u see ur self reading this thread and keep saying too ur self that you are a Mika fan even then u don't even do all the stuff on the list

(sorry if this don't make sence, im not so good at my english ^^)

Somebody says "Nice", it make U laugh because Mika said it in a interwiew with a very funny voice.

U see a baloon U think about that time when he sang Grace Kelly with Helium in his mouth xD!

The hand that u arent writing with always is filled up with his name and tiny litte hearts around it .

U call it Mikamood when u are totally happy and a little Hyper ^^

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

U write OMM instead of OmG

I love U Mika Penniman! <3<3<3<3<<3

YNYAMFW you are at Art History class and your teacher is talking about arquitecture in Mesopotamia and she says that one of the actual countries near it is Lebanon, and you can't help thinking on MIKA :wub2:

I actually can find a realtionship between almost every word and MIKA :aah:

YNYAMFW you are at Art History class and your teacher is talking about arquitecture in Mesopotamia and she says that one of the actual countries near it is Lebanon, and you can't help thinking on MIKA :wub2:

We all do :teehee:

my girl was doing a paper on red cross for school and she ask me what was a refugee? When I told her it was someone who has to leave his/her country because of war, her immediate answer was: like Mika and Valerie's mom? (who's also lebanese:wink2:)

my girl was doing a paper on red cross for school and she ask me what was a refugee? When I told her it was someone who has to leave his/her country because of war, her immediate answer was: like Mika and Valerie's mom? (who's also lebanese:wink2:)

wonderful kids you have:wub2:

:biggrin2:

you have taught her really well :aah: :aah: