Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

La Bamba!

:naughty:

totally fun!

hey I can't listen to all the song...does it include the part he sings rap?? :floor:

sorry but...I don't understand what he's saying in some parts. The background music confuses me much :no: Can somebody transcribe the lyrics of the new song? :naughty:

hahahah yeah!! I can't stop singing and dancing that song!:fisch::roftl:

"para bailar la bamba se necesita un poco de ...MIKA!":naughty:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think that after the last...3 blogs...we would be lucky to see/hear from mika... the amount of...work...or at least the time he spends locked in that studio is taking its toll on meeks. :roftl: LAPUKAMAKAAAAAA!

please mika take a breath of fresh air and some free time. you make us worry.

:huglove:

The next blog will be about...cuttlefish:mf_rosetinted:

What have things come to, that instead of assuming that it's a Mika blog we're discussing, I have to ask: his or yours?:roftl:

I'm missing those busy buzzing gig periods. :emot-sad: *looks over to first couple of Mika tickets which are almost a year old now* ... sigh....

Yes, me too... Too long with no gigs and no new music :boxed::thumbdown:

I'm missing those busy buzzing gig periods. :emot-sad: *looks over to first couple of Mika tickets which are almost a year old now* ... sigh....

You're not the only one :no: And it could be a bit longer til the next one *sniff sniff*

What have things come to, that instead of assuming that it's a Mika blog we're discussing, I have to ask: his or yours?:roftl:

His ofcourse, I'm not gonna waste my time on cuttlefish. Mika just called me and said he likes himself some cuddly cuttlefish though:mf_rosetinted: