• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you just clarify WHO John is..... cause if it is who I am thinking I am SO in.... but, I have been known to get confused before.... like in NYC -- i thought this dude was Jerry but then i found out who Jerry is so I am guessing the Jerry that I thought was Jerry is really John and if that is not John I have no clue who John is :blink:

Can you just clarify WHO John is..... cause if it is who I am thinking I am SO in.... but, I have been known to get confused before.... like in NYC -- i thought this dude was Jerry but then i found out who Jerry is so I am guessing the Jerry that I thought was Jerry is really John and if that is not John I have no clue who John is :blink:

John is Mika's tourmanager in Europe, not sure if he was in the USA, do you have a pic of the man you thought was Jerry but wasn't Jerry after all?:naughty:

For the record.......... JOHN

is the one that asked me what he could do to make our wait more comfortable in NYC ... and then got us Hot Chocolate and Donuts!!!! :wub2:

JERRY would n e v e r do such a thing :mf_rosetinted:

Still I cannot change my Terminal 5 poem cause it would **** it all up :mf_rosetinted:

is the one that asked me what he could do to make our wait more comfortable in NYC ... and then got us Hot Chocolate and Donuts!!!! :wub2:

Still I cannot change my Terminal 5 poem cause it would **** it all up :mf_rosetinted:

He's the hot choco man!:punk:

Yaaaaaaa!:punk: This is gonna rooock

but he did hook us up with a meeting :mf_rosetinted:

AND told us that the MFC will be official.....even though it still hasn't happened yet :fisch:

but he did hook us up with a meeting :mf_rosetinted:

AND told us that the MFC will be official.....even though it still hasn't happened yet :fisch:

YEAH..... but, I did not even see the man hardly..... I was shaking too bad!!!!

-- and I thought JERRY was a total jerk off LIKE OMR -- look at me, I am Mika's manager, I am better then you -- would you peasants like to meet the mastah before sound check, cause I can totally hook you up -- I have the POWAH --

cause I da man :mf_rosetinted:

Just rubbed me the wrong way! :puking:

... and as you can see you can't beleive a ****** ******* thing he says :mf_rosetinted:

YEAH..... but, I did not even see the man hardly..... I was shaking too bad!!!!

-- and I thought JERRY was a total jerk off LIKE OMR -- look at me, I am Mika's manager, I am better then you -- would you peasants like to meet the mastah before sound check, cause I can totally hook you up -- I have the POWAH --

cause I da man :mf_rosetinted:

Just rubbed me the wrong way! :puking:

... and as you can see you can't beleive a ****** ******* thing he says :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: HE WAS NOT!!!! :sneak2:

he was very nice!