• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ingie, that's grand!! :punk: I had overlooked this thread, how could I..? :shocked:

sign me in too.. :thumb_yello: dunno what i come up with, even just a card or smt, i dunno, but please count me in. :bleh:

I shall pm/email you the stuff within nov. 11th, right?

ingie, that's grand!! :punk: I had overlooked this thread, how could I..? :shocked:

sign me in too.. :thumb_yello: dunno what i come up with, even just a card or smt, i dunno, but please count me in. :bleh:

I shall pm/email you the stuff within nov. 11th, right?

I shall add you noooooow

Just see what you come up with:thumb_yello:

thanks.

is everything fine, or are there guidelines we shall follow? size and stuff? :blink:

Just go ahead, I think one a4 sized sheet is the most appropriate. I still have to see what I'm going to do with the book:thumb_yello:

Why is Andy hijacking every thread on this forum? :roftl:

Holly you only got donut holes? We got whole big-ass donuts. Of course that's because Kata picked them up. John just paid the bill. :naughty:

I guess it is seemingly impossible to talk about John, Jerry, Mika, tutles or scorpions without 'thinking' of Andy :naughty: At least for some of us that is :wub2:

Yep.... they brought donut holes.... from what I heard they were quite yummy :roftl:

Okay, so I've been thinking about this and I think getting an album printed will be something I can't afford. Ofcourse we can still make some kind of scrapbook for him. But what I was also thinking, maybe we could give him a customized bag. That's something I can afford. We could design the front cover of the bag, get it printed, include a selfmade booklet et voila. Isn't that an idea?

I know photobook can be very pricey to pay on your own.. :boxed:

so let's go anther way. or we could contribute to it, I don't know. even for the scrapbook, if necessary.

it's fine also to put together a customised item for him.. not sure a bag, sorry if I say so :blush-anim-cl: . he is more of a classic type, but it could as well do, if the majority decides it's suitable.

how will it work then: we'll submit you designs and you put them together, or what?

this way, it'll be artwork rather than a letter, did I get it right?

I know photobook can be very pricey to pay on your own.. :boxed:

so let's go anther way. or we could contribute to it, I don't know. even for the scrapbook, if necessary.

it's fine also to put together a customised item for him.. not sure a bag, sorry if I say so :blush-anim-cl: . he is more of a classic type, but it could as well do, if the majority decides it's suitable.

how will it work then: we'll submit you designs and you put them together, or what?

this way, it'll be artwork rather than a letter, did I get it right?

Ideas are more than welcome:naughty:

And yes, but you can also just write a letter if you please