• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU would think so! :sneaky2: Just because he took your picture :mf_rosetinted:

That dosen't make him N I C E :bleh:

gasp. gasp and gassssp!!!

you were the one that gave them my number (thank you soooo much by the way :huglove:)

i thought he was very nice, and professional. after the show when we were waiting for.... what's his name...it starts with an M.... jerry came out and was talkign the girl next to me, saying 'ya, i remember you! i still have the...." she gave him a lollipop, a pin or something like that.

I love John. :wub2:

I'm not much on creative stuff, but I'll try to think of something. :wink2:

:blush-anim-cl:like christine,i'm not much creative,but if i could print something,you could count me on!

and sorry,i'm always so bad in english....

here the most amazing hot choco man i meet(in london) and the most attentive tour-manager i meet(houps,i never meet another tour-manager...),even if when we met him for the first time,we all think:"what sort of stupid and grumpy man he is..."

good idea:wink2:

:blush-anim-cl:like christine,i'm not much creative,but if i could print something,you could count me on!

here the most amazing hot choco man i meet(in london) and the most attentive tour-manager i meet(houps,i never meet another tour-manager...),even if when we met him for the first time,we all think:"what sort of stupid and grumpy man he is..."

Added:thumb_yello:

gasp. gasp and gassssp!!!

you were the one that gave them my number (thank you soooo much by the way :huglove:)

i thought he was very nice, and professional. after the show when we were waiting for.... what's his name...it starts with an M.... jerry came out and was talkign the girl next to me, saying 'ya, i remember you! i still have the...." she gave him a lollipop, a pin or something like that.

I never saw him AFTER then show! Then again you and I were a million miles apart! :naughty: I liked my spot ... wouldn't have given it up if Rufus himself called me over... {okay MAYBE that is taking it a wee BIT far} only thing I regret is that I didn't get to SEE Perez close like you did! I really wish he had stayed out more and signed and stuff... he clearly knew we LOVED him cause we were screaming it at him :naughty: WHO cares if it was --- what's the name again... starts with a M *I think* WE WANTED more Perez :das:

He DOES seem grumpy :mf_rosetinted:

But, you just have to get under those layers and break em down :naughty:

I never saw him AFTER then show! Then again you and I were a million miles apart! I liked my spot ... wouldn't have given it up if Rufus himself called me over... {okay MAYBE that is taking it a wee BIT far} only thing I regret is that I didn't get to SEE Perez close like you did! I really wish he had stayed out more and signed and stuff... he clearly knew we LOVED him cause we were screaming it at him WHO cares if it was --- what's the name again... starts with a M *I think* WE WANTED more Perez

true, true. i got perez to high-five me :wub2:. but he knew it wasn't his show, so he gave mika his fans backs. i wish i knew who katy perry was then, cause i love her now :wub2:

his name is mike :mf_rosetinted:

He DOES seem grumpy :mf_rosetinted:

But, you just have to get under those layers and break em down :naughty:

you weren't even sure who he was until an hour ago :lmao:

when i saw him in videos, he really does seem grumpy. that was one of my first thoughts of him. but he was nice to have mika speak over the phone to the fans :thumb_yello:

The Americans all think John is grumpy.... he comes off that way at first! You just have to give him a chance! :naughty:

ok;yes,that what we did:give him a chance,and finally,he was lovely with us:wink2:

cheeseygoodness,i remember when mika speak in his phone when he was ill in december;john was nice and took all our gift..he always did that and i'm shure he now have big biceps thanks to us....:naughty:

true, true. i got perez to high-five me :wub2:. but he knew it wasn't his show, so he gave mika his fans backs. i wish i knew who katy perry was then, cause i love her now

his name is mike :mf_rosetinted:

you weren't even sure who he was until an hour ago :lmao:

when i saw him in videos, he really does seem grumpy. that was one of my first thoughts of him. but he was nice to have mika speak over the phone to the fans :thumb_yello:

Yeah I want to give him a high 5 :sneaky2:

or hand him a red thong.... :chkn:

WHO cares if it was Mike's concert ... he shouldn't have been SO kind!

Dude - an hour ago I knew who he was he was Jerry :mf_rosetinted:

He is a Sweet Sweet man!

ok;yes,that what we did:give him a chance,and finally,he was lovely with us:wink2:

cheeseygoodness,i remember when mika speak in his phone when he was ill in december;john was nice and took all your gift..he always did that and i'm shure he have big biceps thnaks to us....:naughty:

INGIE -- I think {since you are the mastah} you should write a rap to John about how the MFC gave him big strong biceps :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Yes he did look grumpy at first, but you're right, he is the amazing hot chocolate man!

I'm in. :wub2:

John's a good guy. He refunded the Lollipop Girl and Big Girl's tickets for the Vancouver gig, and when he didn't have exact change for me he ran around backstage until he had enough. In the end, I came out a dollar ahead but he told me to keep it.

I made a dollar dancing for Mika. Oh hells yeah! :punk:

I'm in. :wub2:

John's a good guy. He refunded the Lollipop Girl and Big Girl's tickets for the Vancouver gig, and when he didn't have exact change for me he ran around backstage until he had enough. In the end, I came out a dollar ahead but he told me to keep it.

I made a dollar dancing for Mika. Oh hells yeah! :punk:

Who would've ever thought dancing for His Curliness would make you so rich:roftl:

I'll add ya'll now!

Awww Ingie, that's cute. I guess we'll have to "forget" about the cancelled summer gigs back in 2007 for this project LOL! :roftl:

Well...weelllll that was not the Hot Choco man's fault. He didn't say: Damn Penniman, be sick I want some days off:mf_rosetinted:

AND told us that the MFC will be official.....even though it still hasn't happened yet :fisch:

Maybe it has .... and we just don't know it - cause NOTHING 'different' occurred. :mf_rosetinted: We are prolly already as OFFICIAL as we are ever going to get :mf_rosetinted:

Let's see when next tour rolls around! :rolls_eyes: