• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he always looks so happy to be among fans...and in the cold. he lovesbuying us hot chocolate....he just loves it!

Hey... I bet it made his little heart feel really good to do SUCH a kind gesture for us.... after all HE didn't have to do it..... no one asked him to or thought in their wildest dreams he would.....

I think it is because we were so effing NICE and SWEET.... kindness gets you EVERYWHERE in this world!

It is Jerry I detest :mf_rosetinted:

Hey... I bet it made his little heart feel really good to do SUCH a kind gesture for us.... after all HE didn't have to do it..... no one asked him to or thought in their wildest dreams he would.....

I think it is because we were so effing NICE and SWEET.... kindness gets you EVERYWHERE in this world!

..........i just don't get why you hate jerry? it's just because he wasn't the one that brought the cocoa.

if jerry brought it, you would have written amillion love letters by now.

:lmao:

he always looks so happy to be among fans...and in the cold. he lovesbuying us hot chocolate....he just loves it!

He looks ecstatic... :mf_rosetinted:

..........i just don't get why you hate jerry? it's just because he wasn't the one that brought the cocoa.

Exactly...

It is NOT that at all!!! I found JERRY {would the REAL Jerry please stand up} to be BIG HEADED and like feel is 'too good' for his shirt. I can just hear him -- eeewww you bought me a Ralph Lauren shirt.... you know I don't wear anything but the best and most expensive of fabrics.... HE RUBBED me the wrong way - YUK!

My :wub2: appreciation for John HAS NOTHING TO do with the Hot Chocolate -- as you recall I did NOT even have any, nor did I eat a donut hole.....

The reason I liked John SO much was the way he treated us, and every SINGLE time those doors lifted and there was John -- he was as SWEET as could be... he talked to us like adoring fans and HUMAN beings -- where as Jerry talks DOWN to people and makes them feel as small as ants that dare not forget that they are in the presence of the All Mighty one that has the Powah....

If it were Jerry who could get me backstage or whatever -- I'd just as soon NOT even go :mf_rosetinted: Mika's is not that important... to have to go through Jerry :puking:

Actually we asked him to :mf_rosetinted: I'm sure we got it because we were so rude and sarcastic :naughty: rudeness gets you everywhere in the world :mf_rosetinted: I wuw John :wub2:

TRUST me -- you are NOT missing anything!!! :puke:

Well I don't think I particulary need to hang out with Mika's manager anyway :blink: I really shouldn't like John, after all he was the one who replaced The Appleman :shocked: But I think John is more of an apple than The Appleman ever was really, that's probably why I like him so much:naughty::wub2:

Well I don't think I particulary need to hang out with Mika's manager anyway :blink: I really shouldn't like John, after all he was the one who replaced The Appleman :shocked: But I think John is more of an apple than The Appleman ever was really, that's probably why I like him so much:naughty::wub2:

Hanging out with Mika's Manager :puking: not my idea of a good time either!

....... now, hanging out with Andy on the other hand :das: that is a whole different story!!!! :naughty:

....... now, hanging out with Andy on the other hand :das: that is a whole different story!!!! :naughty:

I don't get the whole fascination with Andy to be honest :boxed:

I don't get the whole fascination with Andy to be honest :boxed:

O M R are you serious????

Well -- LOOK at him.... and you will see the fascination :drool:

Not to mention that he has the sweetest personality!

Guess he is not your type? :rolls_eyes:

The couple of times I've met him, he seemed pretty far up his own arse, but maybe he is indeed just not my type :blush-anim-cl:

The couple of times I've met him, he seemed pretty far up his own arse, but maybe he is indeed just not my type :blush-anim-cl:

Wow maybe he was on happy pills in NYC cause he was NOTHING like that!

I think Mika or even Jerry is more his speed anyways :roftl:

i think you only like mika for andy :mf_rosetinted: