• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just give us instructions, ingie. :wink2:

waht's the final idea? :bleh:

Weeelll I was thinking, the problem with the bottle is maybe it might break with sending etc. So maybe back to the book?:roftl: I'm terrible I know!

Well, as everybody on the Mikawebsite, johnis my "fiancé", my avatar is made by the body of Laird hamilton and John's head upon( thanks to the champions of computer !).

So i met him and , at Nîmes , i made him a gift: a bottle of wine "chateau neuf du Pape", he was happy and took me in his arms , kissed me ;..

he knows french wines and seems very smart , with a touch of class i like so much.

So , include me in your project, i don't know how to use a computer like you , a bottle of wine with his photo instead of the name of a famous wine would be funny " John's special cuvée" for example.

But how do you know where to send your présent? he is living in the USA, isnt'it?

kisses

Edited by lillibet
emoticon

we could go with the wine :thumb_yello:

ingie will find a way to let john have it, don't worry :wink2:

hhmmm... you are john's fiance..? can be step daughter then..? :wub2: *flashes eyes lashes* (probably am too old for that :roftl::naughty:)

The sending won't be a problem:naughty: Okay so we'll go for the wine and a book then, I have bought a small book and you can all write your stories and artwork and send it to me, I'll take care of it...

Now, the wine we can chose from is:

- Garnacha

- Macabea

- Bordeaux

and there is also Champagne. As I have no clue about wine, I leave that decision to you who know things about it:roftl:

some fine bordeaux, pls. :mf_rosetinted:

let us know if we can contribute to the costs, ok? :wink2:

how do we arrange for the book? shall we email ya scans of our "stuff"? how many pages per person..? although i don't think I can manage more than 1.. :naughty:

deadline date is still nov. 11th, right?

some fine bordeaux, pls. :mf_rosetinted:

let us know if we can contribute to the costs, ok? :wink2:

how do we arrange for the book? shall we email ya scans of our "stuff"? how many pages per person..? although i don't think I can manage more than 1.. :naughty:

deadline date is still nov. 11th, right?

Okay dokay, I think I can handle the costs, the Bordeaux is 9,25 euros, so that will be fine.

Well the pages are a little bit smaller, but as there are not so many people and lots of pages, I think that everyone can fill as many pages as they like, so if you have inspiration, just let it loose:roftl:

Okay dokay, I think I can handle the costs, the Bordeaux is 9,25 euros, so that will be fine.

Well the pages are a little bit smaller, but as there are not so many people and lots of pages, I think that everyone can fill as many pages as they like, so if you have inspiration, just let it loose:roftl:

what size do we have to use then..? like half an A4..?

I will gladly contribute to the costs, just let us know, pls.

what size do we have to use then..? like half an A4..?

I will gladly contribute to the costs, just let us know, pls.

It's an A5 format yes

I don't have paypal so I have no idea how you could contribute to the costs:blink:

Edited by IngievV

er yeah though I dunno what to do (I'm poop at these things lol) This is the first time I have seen this thread again since my last comment :naughty:

Guess I'll just say thanks to him lol. (again)

We're gonna give him a customized bottle of wine and a book, the book is A5 format and you can fill as many pages as you like:thumb_yello:

btw i've found out he likes classic brittisch motorcycles , french red wine,rock and roll and old vinyls

OMG he must be a rocker lmao I can just picture him in leather on his Triumph Bonnie :naughty:

Edited by sparkly1